New Conspiracy Theory -- Must See

Moderator: Super Moderators

Lore
Pirate

New Conspiracy Theory -- Must See

Post by Lore » 03-19-2013 01:09 AM

You didn't really think little flying craft could actually bring down a large structure like did you?

Sorry this won't play in frames

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dvv-Yib1Xg

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 03-19-2013 09:53 AM

Not a real big SW fan - after the first one it was all downhill, IMO. But, if the writer of this had worked for Lucasworks on that original, the Star Wars saga storyline could have been made an even more convoluted, confusing mess than what Lucas delivered to us...Ironically, the messy storyline is what gave the writer his conspiracy theory. Finally, it's fiction. And fiction is fake, made up to begin with. How hard is it to twist fiction into any form you want? Meh - IMO this video is pure hooey. Perhaps only made to profit from the pre-roll that will be generated by the background soundtrack from The Matrix.

Thanks for the post, Lore, but I'm not buying it. This is mythology about a fable. Fun to ponder, I suppose, but theory based on fictional accounts seems like spinning imaginary wheels in a picture of oil to me.

And yes, I do know it's a parody of the Loose Change films.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 03-19-2013 06:50 PM

The only STAR WARS in my opinion is the original 3 movies...

Its sad how much they have destroyed this movie :(

I have only seen Part 1 and I loved that (Have no interest in seeing thier digitally changed garbage!!!!! (CGI,etc))

Wouldnt mind seeing the ORIGINAL/UN-AFFECTED one again!!

http://www.vhscollector.com/movie/star-wars
Last edited by Dude111 on 03-19-2013 06:54 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”