COINTELPRO: Techniques for Control of an Internet Forum

Moderator: Super Moderators

SquidInk

COINTELPRO: Techniques for Control of an Internet Forum

Post by SquidInk » 07-22-2012 01:26 PM

http://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum..

There are several techniques for the control and manipulation of a internet forum no matter what, or who is on it. We will go over each technique and demonstrate that only a minimal number of operatives can be used to eventually and effectively gain a control of a 'uncontrolled forum.'
Watch out!

They are.
Last edited by SquidInk on 07-22-2012 01:47 PM, edited 1 time in total.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-22-2012 06:25 PM

Thank-you Squidink. Nothing surprises anymore. That the FBI or other agency would be trolling forums is nothing new but their tactics can be murky. I think everyone is aware of COINTELPRO, MK-ULTRA and other projects, but its history bears repeating.

Nice post. Thank-you

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 07-28-2012 09:53 AM

http://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

http://pastebin.com/wZEizYeY .
By: a guest on Jul 21st, 2012

Hi fellow slashdot readers-

Many slashdot readers have complained over the past few years that the Slashdot moderation system is broken. Now I think I know why. I've been a Slashdot participant since the 1990s, and used to have a low-numbered account. I don't like censorship. A lot. I was surprised and offended when I discovered active censorship happening right on slashdot. Read on for details.

A few days ago I tried to post an interesting story to Slashdot called "The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies". The article was written by an ex-COINTELPRO spy, and describes in explicit detail how agents control and manipulate Internet forums. So, I tried to post this story and discovered that each time I posted it some Slashdot editor would quickly (within 3 minutes) delete the story before it came to the atention of other editors or readers. Someone on the Slashdot editorial board does NOT want Slashdot readership to learn the techniques used to control an internet forum. Note that these techniques only work so long as the readership remains IGNORANT of how they work. A little forensic investigation by someone with DB access will even show which editor(s) repeatedly deleted this story on 18 July 2012. Honest editors are smart enough to figure out what to about COINTELPRO infiltrator editors. Given that I have a natural dislike of censorship, I'm trying a different tactic to expose my fellow Slashdot readers to this censored content.

Here's a challenge to my fellow geeks: Try to post the above story, "The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies" to Slashdot, or any other Internet forum of your choice. Here it is on pastebin
Well, we can and will post this on the FF.

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 07-28-2012 10:42 AM

kbot wrote: Thank-you Squidink. Nothing surprises anymore. That the FBI or other agency would be trolling forums is nothing new but their tactics can be murky. I think everyone is aware of COINTELPRO, MK-ULTRA and other projects, but its history bears repeating.

Nice post. Thank-you
No problem, kbot. Nothing but wing-nuttery since '07.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-29-2012 04:09 AM

SquidInk wrote: No problem, kbot. Nothing but wing-nuttery since '07.
Only since '07? I'd have thought that it went back much further than that...........

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 07-29-2012 09:18 AM

Heh...

You're right, it does. In this instance I was referring to my time as a poster at the FF.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 07-29-2012 12:45 PM

A possible mole on FF??????;)
A man's character is his fate

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 07-29-2012 01:10 PM

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 08-23-2012 10:25 AM

Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist

5) Anti-conspiratorial. They almost always have disdain for 'conspiracy theorists' and, usually, for those who in any way believe JFK was not killed by LHO. Ask yourself why, if they hold such disdain for conspiracy theorists, do they focus on defending a single topic discussed in a NG focusing on conspiracies? One might think they would either be trying to make fools of everyone on every topic, or simply ignore the group they hold in such disdain.Or, one might more rightly conclude they have an ulterior motive for their actions in going out of their way to focus as they do.
This was the primary reason for distrust of wikileaks (imho), as they ridiculed 9/11 'truthers'. I never trust people who ridicule conspiracies outright.

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”