Will the US Capitol Building be the next 9/11?

Moderator: Super Moderators

smadewell
Pirate

Will the US Capitol Building be the next 9/11?

Post by smadewell » 04-10-2006 02:40 PM

No doubt many of you here know how the Powers-That-Be use the occult as the glue that binds their Minions together and how they conduct their plans on certain days or in ways that serve to validate said occultism. Here's one for you....

US Congress temporarily darkened by power outage - 04/03/2006 18:58

Congress passes 'doomsday' plan By Noelle Straub - Sunday, January 9, 2005

WASHINGTON - With no fanfare, the U.S. House has passed a controversial doomsday provision that would allow a handful of lawmakers to run Congress if a terrorist attack or major disaster killed or incapacitated large numbers of congressmen.

TRUNEWS with Rick Wiles <- Ya gotta listen to this broadcast!!!

http://www.trunews.com/

The US Capitol Building is next to be destroyed....

After the power outage on Monday, they will bring in "electricians" to set up the bombs, just like they did for the twin towers and building 7... Then they will "execute" almost everyone in congress and the senate, with a planned terrorist attack. Somehow all the main players from The Project for a New American Century will all survive.

Crazy talk you say? Probably.... It's hard to call a conspiracy before it happens. Nevertheless, given the "occult" interests of the PTBs ... they might just wanna pick a date that'll be favorable with the stars and also validate some occult nonsense, so ... here's my best guess if they do blow the US Capitol Bldg. - mid to late June 2006. Why?

Nostradamus - Quatrain 4.67

In the year when Saturn and Mars are equally fiery,
The air very dry, a long trajectory:
From secret fires, from intense heat a great place burns
Little rain, hot wind, wars, incursions.

Secret fires? Like ... er uh ... bombs secretly planted in the US Capitol Bldg.? That'd be very Guy Fawkes of them, no?

Long trajectory? Some kind of missile we're suppose to believe destroys the US Capitol Bldg.? Alternately, it could be in May 2006 when the cometary "string-of-pearls" of 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann pass by Earth!

Saturn and Mars are equally fiery? Hmmm.... June 2006 maybe? Mars is very low in the west-northwest at sunset, and sets just a few hours afterward. On June 13, both Mars and Saturn straddle M44, the Beehive cluster of stars. On June 15, Mars passes in front of the more distant star cluster, and appears centered in binocular views of the star cluster. From mid-month to the end of the month, the gap between the two planets closes as Mars gains ground on Saturn in their slow, eastward motion relative to the stars in the constellation of Cancer. On June 17, Mars is in conjunction with Saturn. By month end, Mars can be found to the upper left of Saturn.

NASA's viewing tips for 2006

So, anytime between the April 28th release of the movie Flight 93 and mid-late June 2006, eh? Who knows.... Might pan out to be nothing more than fool's gold.... Suddenly I feel like Mel Gibson. I think I'll go out and buy a copy of The Catcher in the Rye. LOL!

I seriously doubt the NeoCons have the balls to pull off a modern day Gunpowder Plot, but I wouldn't put it pass them. Whether they planned or "allowed" 9/11 is moot. It happened and I believe with their knowledge to one degree or another. Further, it served their purpose of attempting to bring to fruition the Wolfowitz Plan and Wolfowitz was promoted to the presidency of the World Bank for being a good little Minion of the PTBs.

If this does happen, then ... there's at least the aforementioned report to lay the foundation for a conspiracy theory, eh?

Also, if this does go down - shades of the Hegelian Northwoods Operation much? - then doubtless the Doomsday Plan will be put into effect and James Mann's "The Armagedon Plan" will be validated, IMO.

The Guvmint would likely activate the crisis centers they've been setting up in Denver for a good long while now. America be formally introduced to the CFR ladened "Continuity of Government Commission". With any luck, the Constitution, despite its protective casing, will be destroyed and Bush will be rid of that "GD'd piece of paper" he seems to loath so much. The District of Columbia (Dove), like the destruction of the Columbia (Dove) Shuttle, will serve as symbolic message telling those Wellstone-esque "doves" that they'd better not oppose the NeoCon's "hawk" agenda, if they know what's good for them.

Emperor Palpatine ... er uh ... President Bush will get to be the dictator he's been longing to be, unless they (i.e., Dick and Rumsy and their PTB controllers) want to use this event to get rid of Bush and install a different puppet figurehead to govern what John Titor called the American Federal Empire. ;) The whole thing will be blamed on Iran and/or Muslim Jihadists tied to Iran (and Syria) and the road will be paved for yet another area of operations to be opened in the Middle East to advance the Wolfowitz Plan. Meanwhile, we Americans will be under martial law for a time and more measures will be put in place to advance the Police State here at home, which the United Sheeple of America will clamor for!

Prices on everything will sky rocket! The immigration issue will be brought to a boil. Measures will be taken to close the borders to keep "we the people" trapped in the clutches of our Orwellian Masters. The slaves .. er uh ... the citizenry will see Active Denial Systems and the full range of "new" tech put into action on their streets as "rebel forces" are hunted down and eliminated. National ID cards? Maybe, but ... why not just "require" the citizens to get GPS'd Verichip implants and track everyone via all those iridium satellites in orbit, eh?

And if nothing like this happens? We can all have a good laugh about Smadewell's over active imagination and silly conspiracy theories, eh? ;)

There's a part of me hoping this isn't going to pan out and another part of me hoping it does happen, because I'd love to have these rat bastards get caught with their hand in the cookie jar for once, ya know? Then again.... Maybe that too is part of the Master Plan, eh? :cringe:
Last edited by smadewell on 04-10-2006 02:50 PM, edited 1 time in total.
S.Madewell - "If the truth shall kill a man ... let him die!"

smadewell
Pirate

Post by smadewell » 04-10-2006 07:22 PM

Geewiz Sen. Mikulski! We'd like to fix those tunnels, but we plan to blow up the US Capitol Building, so why not save the taxpayers some money and give you the brush off, eh? :rolleyes:

Mikulski scolds Hantman over response on tunnels By Jackie Kucinich
06 APRIL 2006

Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) scolded Architect of the Capitol Alan Hantman for inadequately addressing her concerns about the working conditions in crumbling underground utility tunnels in a letter issued today.

"There is very little in your response to indicate that you have taken any steps since these issues were brought to my attention, and that of several of my colleagues, to protect the tunnel workers," she said.

While Mikulski thanked Hantman for promptly responding to her March 29 letter, which originally expressed her concerns about AoC employees laboring in structurally unstable, asbestos-lined tunnels, she indicated that the response was insufficient.

Mikulski dismissed the steps as shortsighted, saying that methods such as requesting additional funds to repair the tunnels, initiating evaluations and studying new technologies "do nothing to protect these workers from hazardous conditions now."

Referring to a citation issued by the Office of Compliance (OoC) in 2000, Mikulski said the architect's office had known for six years that the conditions inside the utility tunnels were hazardous.

"The fact that no workers have been injured by falling concrete to date cannot possibly justify or excuse your failure to address these hazardous conditions promptly, and to take whatever steps necessary to protect the workers while repairs are being made," she said.

In addition to falling concrete and a lack of communication devices, carcinogenic asbestos is so thickly layered inside the tunnels that it can be scooped up in handfuls, according to a letter written to several lawmakers by the 10-man team that maintains the miles of underground utility pipes inside the tunnels.

Those pipes provide heat and steam from the Capitol Power Plant to the Capitol campus and surrounding areas.

"I look forward to reviewing your detailed report later this month," Mikulski said. "Mr. Hantman, the tunnel workers should not have to wait another day to be assured of a safe and secure working environment."

On Feb. 28 the OoC, the independent agency responsible for enforcing health and safety laws in legislative-branch agencies, filed an Occupational Safety and Health Act complaint against Hantman's office for failing to make repairs to the tunnels.

Sens. Wayne Allard (R-Colo.) and Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) and Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.), also received the letter and have demanded answers and prompt action from Hantman. His office is responsible for the care and maintenance of the Capitol complex.

"The AOC's March 31 correspondence to Senator Mikulski was a preliminary report on the Agency's activities regarding the utility tunnels," said Eva Malecki, a spokeswoman for the AoC. "We will provide a more detailed plan to her, as well as to the Senate and House Appropriations Committees, our oversight committees, and others, as requested by the dates specified."

SETIsLady
Pirate

Re: Will the US Capitol Building be the next 9/11?

Post by SETIsLady » 04-10-2006 10:10 PM

smadewell wrote: TRUNEWS with Rick Wiles <- Ya gotta listen to this broadcast!!!
Did over the weekend !! And I am going to do my best to listen to other shows. Something is up, I feel it. Wiles he very much is on the ball.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 04-10-2006 10:14 PM

Ten Architect of the Capitol employees who work in the Capitol Power Plant tunnels asserted that there is no police presence in the underground tunnels in a letter sent to four members of Congress nearly two weeks ago.

http://www.thehill.com/thehill/export/T ... nnels.html
They clearing indicate here again that the Capitol has its own power plant.

Great research Smadewell :)

smadewell
Pirate

Post by smadewell » 04-10-2006 11:52 PM

SETIsLady wrote: They clearing indicate here again that the Capitol has its own power plant.

Great research Smadewell :)
Well, thanks! Also, thanks for taking the time to read and post a reply to this. Most people don't wanna touch it with a 10 foot pole. :(

I was tipped off to Wiles' broadcast by FogOfLies on another forum and I just took the ball and ran with it.

You're right.... The Capitol has its own power plant, so Mary-Beth Hutchinson, the spokeswoman for Potomac Electric Power Co., who stated that the electricity shut off automatically after there was "a momentary drop in voltage due to customer operations up the lines" away from the Capitol was flat out telling a lie!

That's like saying, "Gee, my car battery went dead because someone else's car battery went dead up the road." PFFT! GGGRRR....

I'm concerned that, like those websites that had maps to secret underground bases, posts like mine and the articles used to build the case for this conspiracy and Wiles' broadcast (if not his ministry and person) will be "disappeared" shortly after this plan comes to fruition - or maybe before! {cringe}

If it comes to pass, we'll be living in the American Federal Empire that John Titor spoke of (believe him or not) and the Oligarchy they've already picked to run the show once Congress is destroyed will have the power to "off" trouble-makers and cause posts and articles and websites to be "disappeared".

Not that they can't already do that ... it's just that they'll have the cart blanche to do it so much more efficiently and with extreme prejudice.

I truly hope this is just so much disinformation chum being tossed overboard in order to attract and be consumed and regurgitated by conspiracy sharks, like myself.

I really hope I'm 100% wrong on this one, because I don't want this NEW REPUBLIC, as the Continuity of Government Commission had the nerve to call it (in their 17 January 2005 article), to exercise their broad and sweeping powers.

If it does comes to pass, then a lot of conspiracy nuts like Alex Jones will be vindicated, but ... I'd rather live to see us all proven wrong about the coming Orwellian Police State, if you know what I mean. Sadly, I think the handwriting is on the wall and it doesn't bode well for any of us. :(

They've already got their ducks in a row, but I don't understand ... why the rush?

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 04-11-2006 12:21 AM

"
If it does comes to pass, then a lot of conspiracy nuts like Alex Jones will be vindicated, but ... I'd rather live to see us all proven wrong about the coming Orwellian Police State, if you know what I mean. Sadly, I think the handwriting is on the wall and it doesn't bode well for any of us. "

Agreed! April has not "felt right".:(
All the news and so much media has seemed so scripted, as if to place an unpleasant meme in the mass consciousness. Whatever is up, either Iran or Syria will be blamed. You can count on that. God/dess, I SO hope I am wrong. I would rather be a wrong, living paranoid fool, anyday.:(
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"

smadewell
Pirate

Post by smadewell » 04-11-2006 01:01 AM

I wonder where former (as of April 5th) US Capitol Police Chief Gainer will be going to next and what he'll be doing. His Asst. Chief Christopher M. McGaffin will be the Acting Chief for now and the selection process for a new Chief could take three to four months (July or August), according to this article. So, if they blow up the US Capitol Building in May or June, then ... Acting Chief McGaffin is going to have to respond ... if he lives through the initial explosion.

Interesting that the US Capitol Police Chief answers (in part) to the Architect of the Capitol, Alan Hantman, who apparently tells the Chief to keep his men out of the asbestos lined tunnels and yet turns around and dismisses Sen. Mikulski's concerns about the condition of the tunnels.... WTF!? Did I miss something here or does this sound fishy to you?

Capitol Police powers studied

By Matthew Cella
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

The chairman of the House Committee on House Administration said yesterday he fully supports a proposal to expand the arrest powers of the U.S. Capitol Police to include the District, Northern Virginia and parts of Maryland.

U.S. Rep. Bob Ney, Ohio Republican, said although the proposal was in the preliminary stages, he would be more than happy to write legislation authorizing the expansion, and he predicted wide bipartisan support.

"If you've got a Capitol Police officer and they're on the beat or in the car and a crime occurs, they should be able to respond to it," Mr. Ney said.

Capitol Police have arrest powers in about 270 square blocks of the District surrounding the U.S. Capitol. The area is bounded by H Street to the north, Potomac Avenue to the south, Seventh Street to the east and Third Street to the west.

Capitol Police Chief Terrance W. Gainer has proposed expanding those powers throughout the city and into Anne Arundel, Montgomery, Prince George's, Howard and Frederick counties in Maryland, and into Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William counties in Virginia.

Officers would not patrol the areas but would have the authority to act if they witnessed a crime, said Chief Gainer, who left the Metropolitan Police Department's No. 2 position in June to take charge of the U.S. Capitol Police. A Capitol Police officer now has no more authority to stop a crime outside his jurisdiction than a regular person.

Asked about concerns that Capitol Police would use arrests to justify future budget increases, Mr. Ney said legislators make "absolutely zero judgment on how many people [Capitol Police] arrest."

"I'm not worried at all about this," Mr. Ney said. "I don't see anything that is scary or unusual here."

U.S. Rep. Jack Kingston, Georgia Republican and chairman of the House subcommittee on legislative appropriations, which funds the U.S. Capitol Police, said he was taking a "very, very cautious" approach to the proposal.

"I believe the case hasn't really been made for it," said Mr. Kingston.

In his fiscal 2004 budget request, Chief Gainer is asking for $275 million to pay for 1,700 officers and 572 civilian staffers. The fiscal 2003 budget was $218 million.

D.C. Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton, a Democrat who co-authored 1992 legislation expanding Capitol Police jurisdiction from the Capitol campus to a 270-square-block area around the Capitol, called the proposal a good idea.

"I think what Chief Gainer is doing is trying to take a 19th-century police force and bring it into the 21st century," said Mrs. Norton, the District's nonvoting representative. "It's the right time to rethink everything we've been doing in the past."

Lou Cannon, president of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge No. 1, which represents police officers from 43 local and federal agencies that operate in the District, yesterday sent a letter to Chief Gainer supporting the proposal.

"The training doesn't change just because you cross the police lines," said Mr. Cannon, an inspector with the U.S. Mint Police. "They're capable law-enforcement officers and should be treated as such."

He said extended arrest jurisdictions should be examined for other police forces.

"Police officers don't hesitate to do our jobs when we cross state lines," Mr. Cannon said. "All we're asking for is the authority to do the necessary and proper job."

Some police officials said privately that they were skeptical of the proposal. They said they recognize jurisdictional limits and that a police officer who witnesses a crime outside his county would not have authority to act.

Art Spitzer, legal director for the local chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, said he had several concerns about expanded jurisdiction for the Capitol Police.

"I'm not at all sure Congress can do that without the consent of Maryland and Virginia," he said, adding that as a policy matter the proposal also should be vetted through the D.C. Council.

Mr. Spitzer noted that the Capitol Police ultimately are answerable to Congress through a police board that includes Chief Gainer, the architect of the Capitol and the sergeants-at-arms of the House and Senate.

"Ordinarily, policing is an executive-branch power," Mr. Spitzer said. "I would think there would be a constitutional problem there."

If Capitol Police obtain arrest powers in other jurisdictions, he said, he would expect to see a civilian complaint review board put into place to monitor the way officers interact with citizens.
Last edited by smadewell on 04-11-2006 01:48 AM, edited 1 time in total.

smadewell
Pirate

Post by smadewell » 04-11-2006 01:04 AM

Curiouser and curiouser....

And checkout the bios of Hill and Hoemann and Sandberg.

Fed overrides DC hazmat ban - Apr 10, 2006 3:48 PM

The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) has formally announced that federal hazmat transportation laws preempt District of Columbia rules that ban hazmat transport within 2.2 miles of the U.S. Capitol building without a license. The FMCSA today issued the notice of administrative determination of preemption in the Federal Register, which overturns the current ban in place.

The controversy began when the Council of the District of Columbia enacted a temporary ban in February 2005, dubbed the Terrorism Prevention in Hazardous Materials Transportation Emergency Act of 2005. Although that particular act has expired, the Council has since enacted new rules with similar language.

The DC Act bans hazmat transport and vehicles capable of transporting such freight within 2.2 miles of the U.S. Capitol building without a license issued by the District of Columbia Dept. of Transportation. DCDOT was authorized to implement safety measures such as time-of-day restrictions as well as levy a fee for permits.

Yellow Roadway Corp., recently renamed YRC Worldwide, said if the DC Act went unchallenged, other cities and local governments could enact their own rules. Additional miles associated with rerouting increases exposure while adhering to a patchwork of local hazmat would be confusing, costly and decrease safety, the LTL said.

In 1990, Congress enacted federal hazmat transportation rules, underscoring that uniform regs were vital to avoid "unreasonable hazards in other jurisdictions and confounding shippers and carriers which attempt to comply with multiple and conflicting…requirements."

FMCSA's notice in the Federal Register was in response to an American Trucking Assns.' request filed on March 14, 2005. The notice wasn't the first time that DOT weighed in against DC's restrictive hazmat measures. In March 2005, the Surface Transportation Board issued a comment that federal regs preempt the ban.
Last edited by smadewell on 04-11-2006 01:21 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”