NASA's biggest lie to be exposed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

TABwebmaster
Boatswain

Post by TABwebmaster » 08-14-2005 03:52 AM

I wear a coat in the winter so I can avoid hypothermia, pneumonia, frostbite, etc. That's a protective layer. The difference in this analogy is that I chose to put up this protective layer. I think that anyone making decisions for others and considering them a protective layer is indeed a detriment to humanity.

To quote Fox Mulder:
"If I am a guilty man, my crime is in daring to believe; that the truth will out and that no one lie can live forever. I believe it still. Much as you try to bury it, the truth is out there. Greater than your lies, the truth wants to be known. You will know it."—Fox Mulder in "The Truth"

vigo
Chief Swabbie

Post by vigo » 08-14-2005 03:54 AM

TABwebmaster wrote: I wear a coat in the winter so I can avoid hypothermia, pneumonia, frostbite, etc. That's a protective layer. The difference in this analogy is that I chose to put up this protective layer. I think that anyone making decisions for others and considering them a protective layer is indeed a detriment to humanity.

To quote Fox Mulder:
"If I am a guilty man, my crime is in daring to believe; that the truth will out and that no one lie can live forever. I believe it still. Much as you try to bury it, the truth is out there. Greater than your lies, the truth wants to be known. You will know it."—Fox Mulder in "The Truth"

:cool:

Howdy Tab

TABwebmaster
Boatswain

Post by TABwebmaster » 08-14-2005 03:59 AM

How's it goin' Vigo?:D

vigo
Chief Swabbie

Post by vigo » 08-14-2005 04:02 AM

Night off from the docks...John's thread and posts just grabbed me and I can't let go:eek: :D

TABwebmaster
Boatswain

Post by TABwebmaster » 08-14-2005 04:04 AM

vigo wrote: Night off from the docks...John's thread and posts just grabbed me and I can't let go:eek: :D

Same here.;)

Trevor
Pirate

Waiting

Post by Trevor » 08-14-2005 11:59 AM

I've heard these promises before.

Prove me wrong.

johnlear
Pirate

Re: Waiting

Post by johnlear » 08-14-2005 01:07 PM

Trevor wrote: I've heard these promises before.

Prove me wrong.

Thank you for your comment Trevor. You have 2 missions to complete. The first are the questions about the Neil Armstrong address on July 20, 1994. The other questions are about Dr. Mitchells book "The Way of the Explorer". I would particularly appreciate your comments about Neils demeanor (without front loading you) on his address at the White House. These missions will give you some, not all, but some of the background you will need to understand the lie.

I'm not sure what promises you heard before, you didn't say. But if you want me to prove you wrong you will have to let me know what it is you are postulating.

Thanks again for your comment.
The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-14-2005 02:00 PM

For those of you who are interested in this thread:

Although I may have not made it clear, you are not getting the truth about the lie for free. You don't have to visit a website, or buy a book or buy a video tape or purchase anything for that matter. But you do have to do a little work and by work I mean do a little research.

You can't do trig without learning addition and subtraction.

If you were to go into Africa several thousand years ago and tell one of the local tribesman that the little points of light he sees in the night sky were huge balls of fire thousands of times bigger than our own sun he would have said Togoromshah! (This is 'bull****' in Ubangi).

Whenever you learn something new you will notice that you always have to learn 'something else' first.

For instance, lets say you go up to a learned Navy scientist and say, "Is gravity a wave?" The scientist looks at you and says "Gravity A or Gravity B?" Of course you didn't know that there were 2 gravities so now you have to know about 'someting else' in order to get the answer to the original question.

So, I need to be sure you know enough about the 'something else' before I tell you the truth about the lie, otherwise, upon hearing the truth, you will think "Togoromshah", because you will be just as ignorant about the truth as a Ubangi being told little points of light in the night sky are balls of fire thousands of times larger than our sun. (Only because you don't have ALL the facts.)

P.S. Please don't nitpick this analogy, I know it has its shortcomings. Don't tell me I spelled Ubangi wrong or that parrots can do a barrel roll better than Neil. Just get on with it. There is research to do and you guys are lagging. Thanks.
Including his. (JOL)

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 08-14-2005 02:14 PM

I am glad that the seven astronauts got back safely the other day, and I am glad that the powers that be decided that their deaths were not essential to make sure that a meaningful space program is destroyed here in Amerika for the foreseeable future. After all, something real bad is going to happen real soon, and a space program is a mere diversion from the essential task of gittin-while-the-gittin-is-good. And of course, once the bad something has happened, none of us will have to worry about the space program, at all...

I watched a documentary on the Apollo moon landings the other day. The documentary claimed that Amerika never went to the moon and that the moon landing footage was shot in the desert to simulate the landing and to fool the public.

I disagree. I think that Armstrong and Aldrin did indeed go to the moon. But I would not be surprised to learn that "supplementary" footage was shot in the Amerikan desert to camoflague those parts of the original film where observing UFOs are seen parked on the nearby hill. I feel that, while the landing was real, there is a possibility that some of the footage is faked. And for good reason. Which may account for much of Armstrong's silence over the past thirty-six years...
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-14-2005 02:23 PM

joequinn wrote: I am glad that the seven astronauts got back safely the other day, and I am glad that the powers that be decided that their deaths were not essential to make sure that a meaningful space program is destroyed here in Amerika for the foreseeable future. After all, something real bad is going to happen real soon, and a space program is a mere diversion from the essential task of gittin-while-the-gittin-is-good. And of course, once the bad something has happened, none of us will have to worry about the space program, at all...

I watched a documentary on the Apollo moon landings the other day. The documentary claimed that Amerika never went to the moon and that the moon landing footage was shot in the desert to simulate the landing and to fool the public.

I disagree. I think that Armstrong and Aldrin did indeed go to the moon. But I would not be surprised to learn that "supplementary" footage was shot in the Amerikan desert to camoflague those parts of the original film where observing UFOs are seen parked on the nearby hill. I feel that, while the landing was real, there is a possibility that some of the footage is faked. And for good reason. Which may account for much of Armstrong's silence over the past thirty-six years...

Interesting observation Joe. I'm not sure I see exactly how covering up UFO's with fake footage would prompt Neil to say, "There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truths protective layers and places to go beyond belief." All of that for a few measly UFO's and some fake footage?
Huh?
Including his. (JOL)

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 08-14-2005 02:25 PM

A few measly UFOs would have been cultural dynamite in 1969. Come to think of it, they still would be cultural dynamite thirty-six years later...

One thing is certain. Armstrong knows so much more than he is telling...

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-14-2005 02:39 PM

joequinn wrote: A few measly UFOs would have been cultural dynamite in 1969. Come to think of it, they still would be cultural dynamite thirty-six years later...

One thing is certain. Armstrong knows so much more than he is telling...

Your grasp of the obvious is overwhelming Joe.
Including his. (JOL)

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 08-14-2005 03:03 PM

It's a damn sight more than that of most Amerikans, even at the most elementary level...

Lord Moon
Pirate

Let's not get into a pissing contest here...

Post by Lord Moon » 08-14-2005 03:25 PM

there is knowledge at stake, and I for one want to know what it is...

having exhausted my attempts to find THe Way of the Explorer on line, I am now giving up hope that a fellow pirate has this book on a bookshelf... so I will be going up to Borders/Vromans/Barnes and Noble to find this book....curiosty is one of my primal driving forces....

you gotta do your homework...

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Re: Let's not get into a pissing contest here...

Post by Dale O Sea » 08-14-2005 03:34 PM

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... 9?v=glance
Lord Moon wrote: there is knowledge at stake, and I for one want to know what it is...

having exhausted my attempts to find THe Way of the Explorer on line, I am now giving up hope that a fellow pirate has this book on a bookshelf... so I will be going up to Borders/Vromans/Barnes and Noble to find this book....curiosty is one of my primal driving forces....

you gotta do your homework...

Looks like it's here:

http://www.edmitchellapollo14.com/books.htm

and here

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... 9?v=glance

And Overstock.com too.

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”