Trudeau government faces 'cash-for-access' criticism

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Trudeau government faces 'cash-for-access' criticism

Post by Doka » 03-22-2019 01:38 AM

How on earth did you ever survive working with loggers, and come out so prissy and naive? From the way you talk, you probably made them blush! A hidden microphone can do wonders on most conversations. You sound like "Todays Woman" who likes their men to be breadwinners and lapdogs.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-22-2019 02:11 PM

You're scraping Doka but I'll bite anyway.

"Stand By Your Man" is you dear.

I find Trump's remarks about women disgusting and if that makes me look prissy, so be it. I don't think law enforcement would agree with you though.

There was a lot of swearing in the logging industry but never, ever did I hear any man say anything about getting kicks out of assaulting women. And if they had, they would have received a piece of my mind and been reported to management immediately. But then loggers have more class and brains than Donald Trump from my experience of having had the pleasure of working with them.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-22-2019 03:20 PM

More of a Bill Clinton Fan are you? He never "Talked" about sex.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-22-2019 05:11 PM

Clinton is brilliant and was a great politician. Too bad he negated his great legacy by being a chauvinistic, opportunistic cad. Not a fan Doka.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-22-2019 10:17 PM

Quote:
"I despise Trump because of what I see and hear directly from him. No training involved. Grabbing women by the pussy and other disgusting things he has said and done. If the pussy remark doesn't turn your stomach then I would not want to know you either. Masochist!!"
Quote:
"Clinton is brilliant and was a great politician. Too bad he negated his great legacy by being a chauvinistic, opportunistic cad. "
:borg: :borg: :borg:
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-17-2019 09:09 PM

Good News for the Canadian People.

Common Sense Canadians Crush the Moonbats in Alberta...

Posted on April 17, 2019 by sundance

A massive defeat for the left-wing loons in Alberta Canada now means half the Canadian provinces are aligned against Justin’s rainbow-socks coalition and disastrous climate agenda. Apparently having a common sense approach now means ‘right-of-center‘.

CALGARY, Alberta (Reuters) – A right-of-center party swept to power in Canada’s main oil-producing province of Alberta on Tuesday and attacked Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s efforts to fight climate change, raising tension just months ahead of a federal election.

The United Conservative Party (UCP) of Jason Kenney, which had led in the polls for months, crushed the left-leaning New Democratic Party (NDP) government of Rachel Notley amid frustration over the economy and a beleaguered energy industry.

Kenney’s victory means governments in five of the 10 provinces now oppose Trudeau’s plans to combat global warming, which look set to be a major theme of the October election. (more)

The real-world effect of having an anti-business outlook is starting to have a real impact, and not just on massive corporations. As Manny from Ottawa points out, even the smaller Canadian firms are giving up and heading to the more pro-business U.S.A. In this example 240 Canadian jobs are moving…

Entire Article/Comments

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... n-alberta/
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-17-2019 11:34 PM

"Kenney’s victory means governments in five of the 10 provinces now oppose Trudeau’s plans to combat global warming, which look set to be a major theme of the October election".
BULL CRAP!!

At-a-glance
Nine out of ten Canadian provinces have adopted greenhouse gas reduction targets to address climate change.

Currently three provinces have carbon pricing programs. All provinces and territories are required to have carbon pricing in place by 2019.

Canada has one of the cleanest electricity systems in the world; about 80 percent of Canada’s electricity comes from zero-emitting sources.

Read the facts here:
https://www.c2es.org/content/canadian-p ... licy-maps/

If you're going to report about Canada at least get it right and quote reputable sources.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-18-2019 10:00 AM

Raggedyann wrote: 04-17-2019 11:34 PM "Kenney’s victory means governments in five of the 10 provinces now oppose Trudeau’s plans to combat global warming, which look set to be a major theme of the October election".
BULL CRAP!!

At-a-glance
Nine out of ten Canadian provinces have adopted greenhouse gas reduction targets to address climate change.

Currently three provinces have carbon pricing programs. All provinces and territories are required to have carbon pricing in place by 2019.

Canada has one of the cleanest electricity systems in the world; about 80 percent of Canada’s electricity comes from zero-emitting sources.

Read the facts here:
https://www.c2es.org/content/canadian-p ... licy-maps/

If you're going to report about Canada at least get it right and quote reputable sources.

This is odd

Electricity sector in Canada

Hydroelectricity accounted for 59% of all electric generation in Canada in 2016,[2] making Canada the world's second-largest producer of hydroelectricity after China.[3] Since 1960, large hydroelectric projects, especially in Quebec, British Columbia, Manitoba and Newfoundland and Labrador, have significantly increased the country's generation capacity.

The second-largest single source of power (15% of the total) is nuclear power, with several plants in Ontario generating more than half of that province's electricity, and one generator in New Brunswick. This makes Canada the world's sixth-largest producer of electricity generated by nuclear power, producing 95 TWh in 2017.[

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electri ... _in_Canada

Hydro and Nuclear are not on OUR list of "acceptables" By the way it seems the Planet Earth is NOT getting the message that you are paying for the reduction of Carbon, guess you will just have to pay MORE. Or just get rid humans, which is the main goal in the 1st place. No" riff-raff" cluttering up "The New Elitist World Order"
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

UH OH

Post by Riddick » 08-18-2019 07:36 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-28-2019 03:33 PM

Cracked me up.
Be sure to scroll down.
Attachments
69098031_3154184134613195_6584868700870934528_n.jpg
69098031_3154184134613195_6584868700870934528_n.jpg (93.82 KiB) Viewed 4472 times

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-30-2019 02:45 PM

Thought I'd drop this here. No point having a thread for every single Canadian past or present PM.

Former Canadian PM Stirs Controversy Rooting For Hurricane To Hit Mar-A-Lago

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/can ... eb649cf753

snippet:
Campbell — whose tenure as Canada’s first female prime minister in 1993 lasted just four months — has a history of criticizing Trump, whom she has previously called a “mutherf**cker” and a “sexual predator.”
==========
A lady after my own heart. I'll go one step further and hope that the hurricane wipes out all of his holdings in Florida.

I love her nouns, verbs, interjections and adjectives She's even got Trump beat for using curse words in public :mrgreen:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-30-2019 03:57 PM

Former Canadian prime minister apologizes for tweet about Hurricane Dorian hitting Mar-a-Lago

by Julio Rosas
August 30, 2019 12:32 PM
A day after, Campbell deleted the tweet and apologized. "I have deleted my tweet about the hurricane & Mar a Lago and sincerely apologize to all it offended. It was intended as sarcasm-not a serious wish of harm. Throwaway lines get a life of their own on Twitter. I shd know better. Mea culpa," she said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... mar-a-lago
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-30-2019 05:29 PM

Too late! The lady can apologize all she wants but we know what she really thinks. :mrgreen:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-01-2019 04:28 PM

Can these people change a 1400 year old religion? Or will they always be kefir?

Canada: Quebec Youth Adopt Islamic Customs in ‘Solidarity’ with Muslims

Canada’s French-speaking province of Quebec is seeing a new trend of young non-Muslim people adopting Islamic customs and holidays.

The new phenomenon was first noted by anthropologist Géraldine Mossière who found young people, mostly women, in Montreal who frequented Muslim associations and cafes and began to adopt Islamic practices without ever formally converting, La Presse reports.

According to Mossière, the subjects she met did everything from banning themselves from eating pork to celebrating the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.

“These are young people who have experienced in school a cultural mix conducive to the integration of certain cultural beliefs. Sometimes they do it in solidarity with their Muslim friends. Those who do not go to conversion see Muslim practices as personal development, such as yoga or meditation,” Mossière claimed.

Some women do convert to Islam, with Mossière claiming that the attraction stems from a desire to seek out more traditional female roles, suggesting “They see themselves as Quebecers and Muslim. They adopt a ‘pure Islam free of its origins’ of the patriarchal system which they associate with the culture of the Muslim countries of today.”

Full Story/Comments

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/0 ... h-muslims/
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-09-2019 10:53 AM

Speaking of Trudeau...

Anthony Scaramucci Says Trump Was 'Intimidated' By 'Good-Looking' Trudeau
"I mean, the poor guy has the self-esteem of a small pigeon," the former White House communications director said.

President Donald Trump’s former pal and onetime staffer Anthony Scaramucci says his ex-boss has big self-esteem issues.

Scaramucci, who infamously served just 10 days under Trump as White House communications director, told ABC Australia his advice to Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison would be to give the president the spotlight “at all times” if he wanted to maintain a positive relationship.

He suggested Australia’s leader should mimic Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s “smart” handling of the president.

“I would tell him [Morrison] to follow the Justin Trudeau model. President Trump is very intimidated by Justin Trudeau because he’s a good looking, smart kid and President Trump is like this orange fat blob,” Scaramucci told ABC.

“And so he’s very intimidated by the way the guy looks. And Justin Trudeau has been very, very smart at keeping his distance from President Trump.”

Scaramucci attributed Trump’s weeklong obsession with defending his Hurricane Dorian Alabama gaffe ― despite denial from national meteorologists ― to his fragile ego.

“Again, it’s his inability to ever be wrong about anything or ever to apologize for anything,” said Scaramucci, who recently flipped from staunch Trump defender to all-out enemy. “It basically has to do with very low self-esteem.”

“I mean the poor guy has the self-esteem of a small pigeon.”

Scaramucci made similar comments in at the Toronto Global Forum last week, praising Trudeau’s “masterful” tactics in trade negotiations from the background while Trump took center stage.

“Because when you’re dealing with such a complete narcissist like that, it could have been detrimental and destructive if they didn’t do that,” Scaramucci said in an interview at the conference.

Scaramucci is currently fundraising against his former boss in a bid to make Trump a one-term president. He was spotted at a charity event featuring Joe Biden on Long Island’s Southhampton last month. Though he insisted he’s still a “registered Republican,” he acknowledged he was on the hunt for a new candidate to back because he believed the president had “lost his mind.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/ant ... 5135709902

Return to “Media Watch”