Another "Google Doodle" ?

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Another "Google Doodle" ?

Post by Doka » 05-22-2016 01:19 PM

The last time I posted a "Google Doodle" was a picture of possibly, New York skyline with the outline of Mosques placed all around the skyline. I thought it odd enough at the time to post it here on this forum somewhere. It was done before the Syrian Refugees, I just found it curious.

Then this" Doodle" shows up last week. Again I wonder who the woman is, and make out letters being "E Q U A L I T Y". Thinking I would check it out later and "promptly" forgot.

This morning I came on to this story, guess I was not the only one to take notice.....................

WHY IS GOOGLE HONORING A MARXIST TERRORIST WHO THANKED BIN LADEN FOR 9/11?

"It’s unlikely that Google as a company approves of terrorists who massacre children or cop killers—so why is it celebrating a woman who does?"

By Andrew Knippenberg

"On Thursday Google unveiled an astonishingly controversial choice of Google doodle, the whimsical temporary alteration the homepage logo that hundreds of millions of people load each day. Go to Google’s homepage and you’ll see the funky horn-rimmed spectacles of Yuri Kochiyama, a Japanese-American activist who befriended Malcolm X and was iconically photographed cradling her dying friend after he was shot on February 21, 1965."

"Then she joined the black separatist group known as the New Republic of Africa, advocated for the blood-soaked Peruvian Marxist terrorist movement known as Shining Path, defended multiple convicted cop-killers, and praised Osama bin Laden as “one of the people I admire… I thank Islam for bin Laden.”

The Rest Of The Story Here:
http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/20/why ... n-for-911/

WHY INDEED?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Re: Another "Google Doodle" ?

Post by voguy » 05-22-2016 02:58 PM

If you feed enough young minds garbage, they will think it's normal. This is the changing, or should I say the reprogramming of our culture.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Media Watch”