Gulp. SRA/Mind Control

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

metfreighter
Pirate

Gulp. SRA/Mind Control

Post by metfreighter » 08-29-2004 09:35 PM

I bring up the two topics of this thread because this forum is one that is open to relatively undiscussed topics. And, in a way, I would also like to take a pulse on the attitudes of this forum concerning SRA and mind control. I doubt any serious consideration of these areas will ever appear on a Coast show but I am sure tht folks here will still have heard of and have an opinion on such things. Take care folks... William
William

Pappy
Pirate

Err,ahh, looks like it's for real...

Post by Pappy » 08-29-2004 09:52 PM

Came across this on another site.

This article definately changed my views about this sutff. It rocked me back on my heels actually.

This information is verifiable, too.

If anyone would rather remain living in their cocoon, and not the real America, please DON'T read this.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/greenbaum.htm

metfreighter
Pirate

Thank you

Post by metfreighter » 08-30-2004 01:54 AM

Hi Pappy,

I have been reading the transcript of the speech that you posted and appreciate it very much. If this is true than some of the implications are astounding and quite frightening. Thank you again.

William
William

Pappy
Pirate

Re: Thank you

Post by Pappy » 08-31-2004 11:00 PM

metfreighter wrote: Hi Pappy,

I have been reading the transcript of the speech that you posted and appreciate it very much. If this is true than some of the implications are astounding and quite frightening. Thank you again.

William

You're very welcome, William.

You should know, though, that this site is mostly composed of people in search of "lite" entertainment wrapped in a veneer of "searching for truth". The veneer is composed of very thin stuff, I might add.

You'd think that after reading the speech or session from an eminently accredited person (with lots of corroborating evidence and professionals), saying things that would shatter most people's fragile belief system, that there would be more comments here by the members.

But, alas, it is not so. Either it is too long a speech to merit their attention in the guise of "entertainment" or if they read any of it, they wish to remain asleep. It's their prerogative, I suppose.

"The America I believe in, is firmly implanted in my mind".

And not in reality, I may add.

Cheers, and good luck in your search, friend explorer.

metfreighter
Pirate

Post by metfreighter » 09-03-2004 06:10 PM

Hi Pappy... Well, I guess my use of the word "pulse" in my introductory post was an addly appropriate one. In a way, apparently there is no pulse. Smile. At least not when it comes to the strata below and in a way hidden by UFO's, ghosts, and assorted odities. Who can blame 'em? It just gets exponentially more frightening as one continues. At least in my humble opinion.

I appreciate your posts though and the Greenbaum speech that I was able to read thanks to you. Funny, I ran across a quick reference to your forum name "Pappy" in a book entitled The Medusa Files. Probably no connection but it made me smile for a moment.

Moderators---> Please, if this thread shows no activity after whatever time you feel appropriate shut her down.
William

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”