Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Domino
Pirate

In God We Trust

Post by Domino » 08-21-2004 03:43 AM

MONEY
------------
Since 1935 both sides of the Great Seal appear on the reverse of the one dollar bill of the United States. Solid proof and theories abound about the significance of the eye of the pyramid and its relationship to Masonic and Illuminati symbology. It is interesting that President Franklin D. Roosevelt, a 32nd degree Mason, was the one who put the Great Seal on the one-dollar bill. Another major controversy is about the stars being arranged in the shape of the Star of David on the upper half of the seal.

There is a plethora of symbology used on the back of the one dollar bill. Let’s dissect it,
shall we?

> 1)The term “Annuit Coeptis” meaning, “He favors our undertaking”. He in this sense represents God. It also means that the eye of providence is looking over our (U.S./British/Israeli) endevor.

> 2)We have the all seeing eye and the pyramid. Both of which are undisputed symbols of
not only the Freemasons, but of many other religions and cults throughout the ages,stemming back into the all seeing eye of Horus/Ra in Egypt.

> 3)The term “Novus Ordo Seclorum” represents “New Order of the Ages” or New World Order.

> 4)Notice the words “In God we Trust”

> 5)We go to the other side of the Great Seal of the United States with the Eagle. The Eagle represents the zodiac sign of Scorpio. This Eagle is actually a Phoenix, and the significance of the Phoenix goes back many thousands of years, through Freemasonry, the Templars, the Rosicrucians, and back into Egypt with the tale of the royal Benu Bird.
http://www.nwowatcher.com/index.php?boa ... hreadid=72

>6)The number Thirteen has always been a primary number of significance to the Elite priests and kings who wished to bring about the “new world order”. This is because of the religion of astrology worship, which is the oldest religion to mankind. In this zodiac disk we have 12 different astrological houses represented by different animals and constellations. These twelve all revolve around the Sun, representing God, which makes 13. This is also deeply inrooted in the Christian tales of the 12 disciples of Christ, and He being the one Sun that they revolved around. There are other historical savior figures who were known to have 12 disciples, Buddha and Krishna are among them. There are also 12
hours in a day, and 12 months in a year, and thirteen represents the dividing line between
the new and the old, the light and the darkness.

> 7)That being said, there is a strong connection to the number 13, and the back of the dollar bill. There are 13 letters to the words Annuit Coeptis.

> 8)13 levels in the pyramid.

> 9)13 letters in E. Pluribus Unum.The phrase E. Pluribus Unum means "one out of many".

> 10)There are 13 arrows of War in one talon of the Eagle.

> 11)There are 13 olive branches in the other talon, with 13 berries in the leaves.

> 12)There are 13 stripes on the shield of the Eagle which represented the 13 colonies. The
first colony of which was VIRGINia.

> 13)There are 13 stars above the Eagles head which actually form the Hebrew Star of David.

[center]Just as the 13 stars form the star of David, so too are the letters to the word MASON revealed when we superimpose the Star of David over the pyramid[/center].

> 14)There are also 32 feathers to one wing of the Eagle/Phoenix and 33 on the other side.This represents the 32 and 33 degrees of Freemasonry.

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Great_ ... ted_States
"Fiction is the Truth Within the Lie."
-Stephen King

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 08-21-2004 03:50 AM

Domino. Please read the Image posting rules and your PMs. -Dale

showthread.php?s=&threadid=4322

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 08-21-2004 05:10 AM

Domino continues to ignore rules for posting graphics, and his account has been suspended. He did the same thing here last month. When he contacts a moderator and demonstrates he understands the rules of posting - his account may be reinstated.

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 08-21-2004 08:04 PM

Linnea I am a little confused. If I posted a link on SpaceWeather.com and it shows the current sunspots is that not okay.

If I post a cake in the birthday section is that not okay? Or the graphics that Dale posts? Or Spike? If you get a graphic off another site and it has no name like just birthday cake is that not okay.

Could you please explain a little further as people post pic's a lot here. Thank you ahead of time.;)

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 08-21-2004 08:14 PM

Tiff. I think he means #1..DO NOT post a link to a website graphic that is not hosted on your own webspace.
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

SecretHandShake
Pirate

Post by SecretHandShake » 08-21-2004 08:24 PM

Thanks Tiff. I'm a friend of Dominos, and since you banned him, i will make some comments he wanted me to respond to you with.

For one thing he wasn't aware of any of those rules. Dale sent him a link about the rules last night, and it didn't work..

For two, no he didn't do the same thing last month, those were the first pictures he's posted. HE'd like you to post the thread where he posted previous pictures, because he tells me that they're non existant...

I however DID post pictures under Religion and Metaphysics about "Thoth", and no one said anything to me about that a few weeks ago.. I also posted multiple pictures under "the Golden apples in the garden of Hesperidis", and no-one said anything to me then either.

3)The images in THIS thread of "in god we trust" were taken from his own website at http://www.nwowatcher.com So here he followed the rules and was still punished. He wasn't aware that this place was on a "one strike and your out" type of deal.

If this is a one strike and your out kind of website, then i guess i'm gone too since i broke your rules as well, but Domino wanted me to make it clear to you that he was unaware of your picture posting rules, and again, the pics in this thread, which DID NOT warp the page, were taken from his own server..

He says he tried to send PM's to a couple of you, but they were disabled.?

So what's the deal?
Last edited by SecretHandShake on 08-21-2004 08:26 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Rather then Love, Fame, Money, Give Me Truth.
--Thoreau

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 08-21-2004 08:25 PM

tiffany wrote: Linnea I am a little confused. If I posted a link on SpaceWeather.com and it shows the current sunspots is that not okay.

If I post a cake in the birthday section is that not okay? Or the graphics that Dale posts? Or Spike? If you get a graphic off another site and it has no name like just birthday cake is that not okay.

Could you please explain a little further as people post pic's a lot here. Thank you ahead of time.;)
This is my interpretation of the pix hosting rules, Tiff

It's OK to upload a pix from your PC and have FF host it, and It's OK to post a pix to FF that is hosted by your own web site (like Ben pointed out). You just can't have the pix hosted by another site by linking to them, when that site doesn't even know it is hosting a pix for use here. It eats their bandwidth and it unfair to them.

SecretHandShake
Pirate

Post by SecretHandShake » 08-21-2004 08:37 PM

He asked me to make a correction..The images in THIS thread were taken from PhotoBucket.com which is a website MADE for allowing people to download and link graphics. Many of the pictures in "American Concentration Camps" were taken from his own server.

So again, i'll ask, what's the deal?

Sounds like a "conspiracy" to me..The Cons Piracy.
Rather then Love, Fame, Money, Give Me Truth.
--Thoreau

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 08-21-2004 09:17 PM

SecretHandShake wrote: He asked me to make a correction..The images in THIS thread were taken from PhotoBucket.com which is a website MADE for allowing people to download and link graphics. Many of the pictures in "American Concentration Camps" were taken from his own server.

So again, i'll ask, what's the deal?

Sounds like a "conspiracy" to me..The Cons Piracy.

He asked you or your friend now I am confused :confused:

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 08-21-2004 09:25 PM

Secret,

Well one deal is I'm Tiff, and I did not ban him our Lead Moderator and part owner of this forum did!

So ask Linnea not me your questions please. I myself was asking a question.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 08-21-2004 09:26 PM

tiffany wrote: ...Could you please explain a little further as people post pic's a lot here. Thank you ahead of time.
By using the Attach file: option below your Your Reply: box and clicking the Browse button and selecting a picture from your HD then hitting the Open button you are uploading that picture from your HD to the HD of the FF server where it is stored for retrieval upon demand. Hosted by FF at Linnea and RC's expense.

When you use the IMG button above the Your Reply: box and paste in a URL to post an image within a post the owners of that web site (URL) are supplying the storage and bandwidth to view said image. If the URL is not yours you are stealing their bandwidth.

I hope this clears it up for you tiff. I know it somewhat confusing. That's why I used terms right off the FF board. Thanks for the question. :)

More info can be found here:

Posting graphics on the FF

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 08-21-2004 10:19 PM

excerpts of post by SecretHandShake
Moderator's comments in color
...For one thing he wasn't aware of any of those rules. Dale sent him a link about the rules last night, and it didn't work.. -SHS
If the link didn't work, I apologize for that. It was very late, I was on my way to bed.

..I however DID post pictures under Religion and Metaphysics about "Thoth", and no one said anything to me about that a few weeks ago.. I also posted multiple pictures under "the Golden apples in the garden of Hesperidis", and no-one said anything to me then either. -SHS
It's your responsibility to read the Mission Statement of the Fantastic Forum. The mods aren't babysitters and this forum isn't here for your entertainment or to further your or anyone's cause.
3)The images in THIS thread of "in god we trust" were taken from his own website at nwowatcher.com So here he followed the rules and was still punished. He wasn't aware that this place was on a "one strike and your out" type of deal. -SHS
We want all images posted on the forum to be under 400 pixels on the long side. The board accomodates 500 pixels but that's really too big for our many dial up users. Remember your 'Netiquette..? :)
If this is a one strike and your out kind of website, then i guess I'm gone too since i broke your rules as well, but Domino wanted me to make it clear to you that he was unaware of your picture posting rules, and again, the pics in this thread, which DID NOT warp the page, were taken from his own server..

He says he tried to send PM's to a couple of you, but they were disabled.?

So what's the deal? -SHS
I understand that when Domino (a meager 20 posts) can demonstrate that he knows and understands the image posting rules his account will be reactivated. No different than any pirate here. And whether the images were hosted by PhotoBucket (a very good free image hosting site, btw) or if he knit his own image hosting site from scratch he still has to follow the size restrictions stated in the rules..

OK?

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 08-21-2004 10:33 PM

Domino's account is reinstated. Please read the graphics rules our moderator, Dale has posted here. If you need help with graphics, he may have time to help.

Domino - your posts are welcome here, and are interesting.

Pappy
Pirate

Post by Pappy » 08-22-2004 12:06 AM

I can't help but notice how the distraction from the original post has been achieved.

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 08-22-2004 12:15 AM

Pappy wrote: I can't help but notice how the distraction from the original post has been achieved.
I don't think that was the point of anything, Pappy. Why don't you bring it back home?

I would like to hear your comments on the topic. Thanks. :D

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”