Rare Earth

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 08-12-2004 07:05 PM

Thank you Dev and again the others for your wonderful thoughts and healing prayers for Tiffany. She is HOME! But is still not herself. But she is not throwing up any longer. We are in a waiting game now. She ate a little today and is sleeping most of the day. Thank you again. And Dev you are always in my thougts too with healing prayers going your way.

Linnea, I have put the Midsummer's Eve pic all over my desktop. It made 6 full pic's and a couple of background half pic's. I luv to look at it when I get on my computer. The glow and the face on that beautiful woman are so precious. It gives me such a good feeling to have her to look at. Thanks again for posting it.

And Tiffany thanks you all also, meow, meow......

shecoda
Pirate

Post by shecoda » 08-13-2004 12:01 AM

I am sending healing energy to Tiffany Kitty Cat. Tiffany, a few years ago we were evicted from the house we loved for 8 years (nothing bad the owner wanted to reclaim the house so his daughter could come to live in it). The eviction came as the housing market went wild. There was nothing to rent anywhere, we got the last apartment in town that would accept dogs and cats. Much stress. Our house cat Rascal, everyone's favorite became really ill. He did recover but what a terrible time that was.
I remember what it feels like to have a family member become ill.

I have a 16 year old Australian Shepherd that is doing well at the moment but has various niggling health problems. Day by day with an old dog like this.

I want your cat to heal as well.

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 08-13-2004 06:31 PM

Thank you Shecoda that is very kind of you. I am watchng her closely and will report...

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 08-15-2004 09:15 PM

Tiffany is doing much better. Eating well and seems to be getting to be herself. Checkup tomorrow.

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”