The Awakening

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

dominic777
Pirate

Post by dominic777 » 09-14-2004 02:11 PM

quote:Suffering isn't necessary to wake up. The only true path to awakening is love. There are only two emotions in the whole universe. Love which leads to tolerance and understanding and fear which leads to anger and pain.

it is only by suffering that one conquers the ego...

quote:Remove the ego and love flows in.,.....
therefore , pride , vanity, selfishness, hate , mammon etc. all come fro the EGO and they create a great deal of suffering...
Defend the ego and fear follows....absolutely right shecoda..

quote;OK, Dom, I'll accept that you believe this, but tell me: Do you believe you are one of the 7 million? If so, why?///
my job is to get as many to the arks as possible.....first of all they will have to conquer their EGO'S a very hard thing to do especially pride selfishness and vanity...make the deaf hear and the blind see...thanx pappy
d777

k.rogers....I have no clue where you developed your ark theory?
I knew about the arks about 20 years ago.....whatever you are talking about makes no sense to me.....
:cool:
Last edited by dominic777 on 09-14-2004 02:18 PM, edited 1 time in total.
the price of greatness is responsibility

CaptainBeyond
Pirate

Post by CaptainBeyond » 09-14-2004 08:00 PM

Dom,and you think we have an imagination problem.Better dust off those mirrors and check yourself.The Ark business is pure imagination,deal with reality.

{:-)

Just thought you should take a bit of your own medicine here my friend.

dominic777
Pirate

Post by dominic777 » 09-15-2004 03:41 AM

dear CB
quote:Remove the ego and love flows in.,.....
therefore , pride , vanity, selfishness, hate , mammon etc. all come fro the EGO and they create a great deal of suffering...
Defend the ego and fear follows....absolutely right shecoda..

quote;OK, Dom, I'll accept that you believe this, but tell me: Do you believe you are one of the 7 million? If so, why?///
my job is to get as many to the arks as possible.....first of all they will have to conquer their EGO'S a very hard thing to do especially pride selfishness and vanity...make the deaf hear and the blind see...thanx pappy
d777

This has nothing to do with the imagination, but astral travel, hypnosis, ghosts,HAVE, therefore you have not even started to conquer your EGO....

QUOTE:SHECODA,Remove the ego and love flows in. Defend the ego and fear follows, WE HAVE TO FIND OUT WHAT FRIGHTENED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE,and why you turned to the imagination,is it Pride ,vanity selfishness linked to fear.
d777

CaptainBeyond
Pirate

Post by CaptainBeyond » 09-15-2004 08:01 AM

Hey Dom.,your imagination seems to be as active as anyone's here in FF with perhaps the exception of William H.

William H. is not a bad guy either,and resides very near here where I am.

Nice guys or not,both of you are selling the exact same story,you only change a few words.Where William uses phrases like "key tone frequencies",you merely substitute "harmonics".

All down through history,there have always been and probably will always be those who search for the mythical pie in the sky solution to man's problems.

Williams supposed arks are of the Biblical sort with some as of yet missing pieces,and purely on speculation,he suggests that there are several more around the world.You however say arks,then sometimes pyramids,and nobody really has any idea of what you mean.

One major flaw I see clearly in both yours and William's theories is that this world is controlled by governments,cooperations,religions,and armies.These powers that be will NEVER allow any miracle machine or super energy machine to fall into the hands of ordinary men.These megalomaniacal people do have the resources to survive during upheaval and cataclysm,only to emerge again and rule us.

This is why I know that the transformation is personal ,it comes from within and requires no ark,no pyramid etc.

{:-)

dominic777
Pirate

Post by dominic777 » 09-15-2004 09:25 AM

Hello C.B. thank you for your reply,

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CaptainBeyond
Hey Dom.,your imagination seems to be as active as anyone's here in FF with perhaps the exception of William H.

I have never met william or read any of his books, I knew about the arks,Pyramids, wormholes 20 years ago.

quote:Nice guys or not,both of you are selling the exact same story,you only change a few words.Where William uses phrases like "key tone frequencies",you merely substitute "harmonics".

key tone frequencies",and "harmonics".are exacly the same thing..harmonics gives you different levels of reality(dimensions)

quote;
All down through history,there have always been and probably will always be those who search for the mythical pie in the sky solution to man's problems.

in this case will be acted out in reality

quote:
One major flaw I see clearly in both yours and William's theories is that this world is controlled by governments,cooperations,religions,and armies.These powers that be will NEVER allow any miracle machine or super energy machine to fall into the hands of ordinary men.These megalomaniacal people do have the resources to survive during upheaval and cataclysm,only to emerge again and rule us.

get rid of your fear and you will see reality and hear the truth

quote;This is why I know that the transformation is personal ,it comes from within and requires no ark,no pyramid etc.

the transformation is personal , one has to conquer their alter-ego,but the hardest traits are very human, pride and vanity, therefore the last part of the transition must be done in the arks...
then immortality and a higher level of consciousness
d777

Last edited by dominic777 on 09-15-2004 09:28 AM, edited 1 time in total.

MACchine

Post by MACchine » 09-15-2004 11:06 PM

dominic777 wrote: Hello C.B. thank you for your reply,
CaptainBeyond wrote: Hey Dom.,your imagination seems to be as active as anyone's here in FF with perhaps the exception of William H.

I have never met william or read any of his books, I knew about the arks,Pyramids, wormholes 20 years ago.

quote:Nice guys or not,both of you are selling the exact same story,you only change a few words.Where William uses phrases like "key tone frequencies",you merely substitute "harmonics".

key tone frequencies",and "harmonics".are exactly the same thing..harmonics gives you different levels of reality(dimensions)

quote;

in this case will be acted out in reality

quote:

get rid of your fear and you will see reality and hear the truth

quote;This is why I know that the transformation is personal ,it comes from within and requires no ark,no pyramid etc.

the transformation is personal , one has to conquer their alter-ego,but the hardest traits are very human, pride and vanity, therefore the last part of the transition must be done in the arks...
then immortality and a higher level of consciousness
d777

True awakening is simply the loss of ALL fear.

Its not quite what it sounds though there are less that teach you how irrelevant fear IS !!!

I went to school at Humbolt for a year, and while I was NOT a drug user and did not use drugs while I was there, I loved the people up there because they were utterly fearless.

AND IT MADE ME REALIZE EVERYONE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IS RIDDLED WITH FEAR !!!

One lesson was this book you could get in the college book store, I think it was, "101 ways to get high".

It had all kinds of mostly herbal recipes for drugs, with descriptions of what the chemistry of the active ingredient was.

MANY of these would kill if used incorrectly and it told HOW.

The lesson is it is very easy to kill !!!

Since these are natural poisons and exotic they would probably be very hard to detect.

So if someone wants to kill YOU or YOU want to kill some that is bugging YOU it is really very easy to do -- and they or you would probably get away with it.

Most people are afraid of everything and are really afraid to move because nothing seems to work the way they expect, well get over it because its MUCH WORSE THEN YOU THINK.

These people pretend to work and live but they are in reality very frightened and so participate in NOTHING they pretend instead.

The best thing you can do is stick your neck out and learn because without knowledge you will simply spend your life pretending to be something that you are NOT.

I would rather be a genuine failure than a puppet billionaire, although anyone that is truly genuine CAN NOT be a failure -- and no matter how much a politician wants to tell us they are a success they arn't.

If the people at the bottom of this society lost most of their fears, there would be a sudden collapse of political power because NO ONE would buy the bull anymore.

Tangibly that would mean all big spending ENDS, including the war. There is a cheap way to fight the war on terror and it is also the best way to fight.

If the people at the bottom of this society lost most of their fears, there would suddenly be a blossoming of culture and science, because people that are unafraid DO NOT tolerate laziness and phony solutions.

Bogus science and art would suddenly be OUT OF FASHION and much of the silly do nothing solutions currently floating around would be forgotten, REAL HARD WORKING PEOPLE WOULD SUDDENLY BE APPRECIATED !!!

THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ART AND EVERYONE ELSE you can hear in his voice the years of work he has put into his art !
Last edited by MACchine on 09-16-2004 12:50 AM, edited 1 time in total.

shecoda
Pirate

Post by shecoda » 09-15-2004 11:24 PM

QUOTE:SHECODA,Remove the ego and love flows in. Defend the ego and fear follows, WE HAVE TO FIND OUT WHAT FRIGHTENED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE

As I said Dom, identify the fear and the anger goes away. Whenever a fear is identified it can be dealt with. Many things frighten many people, not all fear the same thing. Most fears stem from the inability of the ego to have confidence that the fear isn't real it's just imagined. Imagination actually brings into reality what is feared that at first was only thought.

Suffering is not necessary for enlightenment although it can be a path. One only needs to wish for enlightenment, seek it out, and follow principles and ideas inherent in enlightenment, but most of all you need to think about enlightenment; ie what it is, what it means to others, what it means to yourself, how it applys to what you want to accomplish in your life. It helps to observe others and see what they are going through and how much better off they may be if they only thought about their life instead of just reacting to life.

shecoda
Pirate

Post by shecoda » 09-15-2004 11:31 PM

Pappy wrote: Have you considered that this interchange might be part of someone's Path to understanding?

I think that perhaps all who are here in this thread are seeking enlightenment. When I said that this path should not be interfered with I meant that one should never force their ideas on enlightenment upon those who are not ready for the message or who would be confused by it, or are not ready to understand it.

I express my ideas, some people respond, some people get angry, some people think they have a path in a certain religion. If they respond, I continue the discussion. If they get angry, confused and not interested or sure they have their own way, I wish them peace and happiness and leave the discussion. You can't argue people into your way of thinking on something intangible as philosophy.

I am a firm believer that when the student is ready the teacher will appear. Otherwise you just unsettle people.

dominic777
Pirate

Post by dominic777 » 09-16-2004 05:21 AM

quote:True awakening is simply the loss of ALL fear.

Absolutely right Macchine...fear creates all the negative thought patterns in people..the arks will negate the fear in the atomic levels by 2012
best
d777

dominic777
Pirate

Post by dominic777 » 09-16-2004 05:30 AM

shecoda wrote: QUOTE:SHECODA,Remove the ego and love flows in. Defend the ego and fear follows, WE HAVE TO FIND OUT WHAT FRIGHTENED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE

As I said Dom, identify the fear and the anger goes away. Whenever a fear is identified it can be dealt with. Many things frighten many people, not all fear the same thing. Most fears stem from the inability of the ego to have confidence that the fear isn't real it's just imagined. Imagination actually brings into reality what is feared that at first was only thought.

Suffering is not necessary for enlightenment although it can be a path. One only needs to wish for enlightenment, seek it out, and follow principles and ideas inherent in enlightenment, but most of all you need to think about enlightenment; ie what it is, what it means to others, what it means to yourself, how it applys to what you want to accomplish in your life. It helps to observe others and see what they are going through and how much better off they may be if they only thought about their life instead of just reacting to life.

very wise thoughts SHECODA,

quote:I express my ideas, some people respond, some people get angry, some people think they have a path in a certain religion. If they respond, I continue the discussion. If they get angry, confused and not interested or sure they have their own way, I wish them peace and happiness and leave the discussion. You can't argue people into your way of thinking on something intangible as philosophy.

I think I try too hard to make people listen, to make the deaf hear and the blind see...pride and vanity are two tough pillars to knock down..
.quote:
If they get angry, confused and not interested or sure they have their own way, I wish them peace and happiness and leave the discussion. ......I agree ,but my job is to prepare Mankind for 2012 .
My book "ORMUS" COMES OUT IN A FEW MONTHS TIME , IT WILL ONLY BE FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LISTEN....they have a choice
d777

Pappy
Pirate

Post by Pappy » 09-16-2004 07:43 PM

shecoda wrote: I think that perhaps all who are here in this thread are seeking enlightenment. When I said that this path should not be interfered with I meant that one should never force their ideas on enlightenment upon those who are not ready for the message or who would be confused by it, or are not ready to understand it.

I understand what you are saying. Do you agree that forcing one's understanding unto someone or not providing your knowledge to someone "who is not ready for the message" are both forms of judgement?

I express my ideas, some people respond, some people get angry, some people think they have a path in a certain religion. If they respond, I continue the discussion. If they get angry, confused and not interested or sure they have their own way, I wish them peace and happiness and leave the discussion. You can't argue people into your way of thinking on something intangible as philosophy.

I am a firm believer that when the student is ready the teacher will appear. Otherwise you just unsettle people.

Seems to be the only way to do this. But above all, you must share, as you are doing. Those that have eyes, will see, those that have ears, will hear.

Your thoughts are appreciated.
Last edited by Pappy on 09-16-2004 08:51 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 09-16-2004 10:15 PM

If we want change, we have to know we want it, be driven by it, and do practical things to make it happen.
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

shecoda
Pirate

Post by shecoda » 09-16-2004 11:46 PM

I understand what you are saying. Do you agree that forcing one's understanding unto someone or not providing your knowledge to someone "who is not ready for the message" are both forms of judgement?

To a certain extent we all judge and rightly so. For instance you wouldn't leave your young child in the hands of a homeless person you just met, but you might leave your young child in the hands of someone who has been presented to you as a babysitter even though you just met them.

As for who is ready to hear my thoughts my "judgement" is based on signals I receive from the person I am talking to. If someone wants to make a huge argument in the difference between my beliefs and theirs, I know that there is no point in going forward with any discussion. Now I'm not talking about a civilized discussion but rather a full blown argument, I'll walk away, I try never to argue abouth this. If someone gets bored with my ideas because my message has nothing for them, I will let them leave or change the subject. Then there are those who will never get my ideas because they have their own unshakeable beliefs. These people will either become confused, try to confuse you, or laugh at you because they find your thoughts silly. None of these above are interested or ready for anything I have to discuss. I will not impose myself on them.

People are far more impressed with different ideas of spirituality if you quietly go about following your beliefs and telling them how it works for you in your life. They usually become totally uninterested and dismiss your ideas when they are crammed down their throat. Case in point. More people in this thread have spent time trying to change, dismissing and being sarcastic about Dominic 777's beliefs rather than seeing if he has any valdity to his positions on what he believes is coming next. No one including me has even explored the thoughts he has expressed. I would suggest this dismissal is because he is allowing no other discussion regarding ascension. Again it would seem that he believes that his point of view is the only valid point of view.

shecoda
Pirate

Post by shecoda » 09-16-2004 11:49 PM

So Dom tell me more. Where and how did you come by your beliefs. Have you studied with someone who seems to know? Did this message come to you in a vision or a dream? Is this knowledge that you have always somehow known? I am interested in how you have come by this information you are so concerned in imparting to help save us.

dominic777
Pirate

Post by dominic777 » 09-17-2004 07:18 PM

QUOTE]Originally posted by shecoda
So Dom tell me more. Where and how did you come by your beliefs. Have you studied with someone who seems to know? Did this message come to you in a vision or a dream? Is this knowledge that you have always somehow known? I am interested in how you have come by this information you are so concerned in imparting to help save us. [/QUOTE]

The two emotional pillars are:Love and Fear...its in the realms of fear which creates pride , vanity, selfishness , hate etc...all negative thought patterns..therefore through suffering , one helps to conquer the ego and some of these negative thoughts...

quote;Is this knowledge that you have always somehow known? the truth is also in the seed....

More people in this thread have spent time trying to change, dismissing and being sarcastic about Dominic 777's beliefs rather than seeing if he has any valdity to his positions on what he believes is coming next.

It is not sarcasm, but ignorance , (darkness)....and of course trying to help them overcome their pride and vanity...and other negative thought patterns.

quote;No one including me has even explored the thoughts he has expressed. I would suggest this dismissal is because he is allowing no other discussion regarding ascension. Again it would seem that he believes that his point of view is the only valid point of view.
Ascension:there is only one reality in this harmonic of sound,,,,there is only one truth "light",linked to reason....therefore false sounds of unreality abound...ghosts, astral travel, hypnotism etc.and disordered reason....false light..
ascension is based on conquering all negative thoughts , done by the individual(freedom of choice)and conquering all fear on this Earth.....because of our human traits the last particles of fear and negative thought will be erased in the arks, and Mankind raised to a higher level of consciousness...Immortality.....the comet fly-by will be used to conquer insanity on the Earth....just look and see what is happening on this Earth now...shear insanity..it is going to get worse by 2012.Everyone has a choice....my job is to make the blind see and the deaf hear
best wishes
DOMINIC777:cool:

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”