Post by cherry » 09-10-2004 10:54 AM

The Spirit of God Came Upon Him

May those who bless you be blessed
and those who curse you be cursed!

Numbers 24

dominic777
Pirate

Post by dominic777 » 09-11-2004 06:04 AM

"The four Arks?" I hear. "Is it a way out, will I be saved?".
YES IS THE ANSWER TO THAT...:)
D777
the price of greatness is responsibility

CaptainBeyond
Pirate

Post by CaptainBeyond » 09-11-2004 07:29 AM

The sign of awakening is humility!!!

{:-)

dominic777
Pirate

Post by dominic777 » 09-11-2004 08:06 AM

CaptainBeyond wrote: The sign of awakening is humility!!!

Sometimes you have TO SHOUT to wake them up....the sign of awakening is conquering darkness!!:cool:
d777

seattlegal
Pirate

Post by seattlegal » 09-11-2004 08:39 AM

CaptainBeyond wrote: The sign of awakening is humility!!!

All right, reality first: from my experience, awakening is accompanied by a feeling of grogginess, followed by a craving for coffee...:p :D
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.
-- Yoda

Kenny_D_Rogers
Pirate

EXCERT FROM-- The Book of K_d-R

Post by Kenny_D_Rogers » 09-11-2004 05:22 PM

Behold.....the unvaling of 6k6....

every man and woman is a star (some are just dim)

before the change their shall be three signs from the source. The signs will be concecutive and (as always) fitting yet unusual.

On the third the change shall happen and no on will be able to either say they saw it comming, or say they remember the two signs before the third.

Who cares when it will happen, the point is IT WILL HAPPEN...

(or something like that.....either way your not gunna know till it happens..)

:p
Enjoy, and be crazy within Reason!
6k6
a.k.a. Kurt
a.k.a. Kenny_D_Rogers
a.k.a. K_d-R
a.k.a. 9 (or 11, or even 7 sometimes)

CaptainBeyond
Pirate

Post by CaptainBeyond » 09-11-2004 05:53 PM

Dom,each being can only awaken themselves.It is an internal work,this is why Master Jesus said,"the kingdom of heaven is within men".It is the internal work that elevates man to the esoteric plane.No-one can ever hope to change anyone but themselves.

Pappy
Pirate

Post by Pappy » 09-12-2004 01:47 AM

dominic777 wrote: "The four Arks?" I hear. "Is it a way out, will I be saved?".
YES IS THE ANSWER TO THAT...:)
D777

Well, in that case, have a nice flight!

Say, can you enlighten me here? Can the four Arks carry all of humanity, all 6 billion + of us, off planet?

If they can't, I sure hope you get your ticket.

But if you don't, I guess you'll have an interesting time trying to catch up, and understand the meaning of it all.

All the best. And good luck.

Pappy
Pirate

Post by Pappy » 09-12-2004 01:56 AM

CaptainBeyond wrote: Dom,each being can only awaken themselves.It is an internal work,this is why Master Jesus said,"the kingdom of heaven is within men".It is the internal work that elevates man to the esoteric plane.No-one can ever hope to change anyone but themselves.

That, C.B., seems to be the true essence of existance.

Don't take it from me, find out yourself.

dominic777
Pirate

Post by dominic777 » 09-13-2004 03:41 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CaptainBeyond
Dom,each being can only awaken themselves.It is an internal work,this is why Master Jesus said,"the kingdom of heaven is within men".It is the internal work that elevates man to the esoteric plane.No-one can ever hope to change anyone but themselves.

I have been trying to tell you this for ages you must conquer your ALTER-EGO first (internal work ).....get to reality..ghosts,astral travel, hypnosis are all from the imagination, it is only pride and selfishness which stops you seeing TRUTH AND REALITY
QUOTE:
Say, can you enlighten me here? Can the four Arks carry all of humanity, all 6 billion + of us, off planet?ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONQUERED THEIR ALTER-EGO...who have suffered will go to a higher level of consciousness...about 7 million
d777

:)

CaptainBeyond
Pirate

Post by CaptainBeyond » 09-13-2004 04:53 PM

Well then if suffering qualifies you to make it,seems like the third world citizens will fill up all those seven million seats pretty fast.

shecoda
Pirate

Post by shecoda » 09-13-2004 05:44 PM

Suffering isn't necessary to wake up. The only true path to awakening is love. There are only two emotions in the whole universe. Love which leads to tolerance and understanding and fear which leads to anger and pain. Identify the fear and the anger goes away. All other sub emotions stem from these two master emotions. Remove the ego and love flows in. Defend the ego and fear follows. And remember everyone has their own path to follow. We can guide if they will listen, but we should never push, everyone makes up their own minds regarding their own journeys. This self path really shouldn't be interfered with unless others are in danger.

Pappy
Pirate

Post by Pappy » 09-13-2004 11:47 PM

Originally posted by dominic777 QUOTE:
Say, can you enlighten me here? Can the four Arks carry all of humanity, all 6 billion + of us, off planet?ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONQUERED THEIR ALTER-EGO...who have suffered will go to a higher level of consciousness...about 7 million
d777

:)

OK, Dom, I'll accept that you believe this, but tell me: Do you believe you are one of the 7 million? If so, why?

Goodbye, Dom.

Pappy
Pirate

Post by Pappy » 09-13-2004 11:53 PM

shecoda wrote: Suffering isn't necessary to wake up. The only true path to awakening is love. There are only two emotions in the whole universe. Love which leads to tolerance and understanding and fear which leads to anger and pain. Identify the fear and the anger goes away. All other sub emotions stem from these two master emotions. Remove the ego and love flows in. Defend the ego and fear follows. And remember everyone has their own path to follow. We can guide if they will listen, but we should never push, everyone makes up their own minds regarding their own journeys. This self path really shouldn't be interfered with unless others are in danger.

Have you considered that this interchange might be part of someone's Path to understanding?

Kenny_D_Rogers
Pirate

Post by Kenny_D_Rogers » 09-14-2004 01:37 AM

Uhhhhhhh dude....

I think I honestly have to interact and put some input into this cause I think the idea has gotten faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr off of base (and I feel I have a small part in it.).

I wasn't going to tell what that temple that I saw ment to me individually. I just thought that you might find the experiance interesting. But after watching this thread and that ark idea continue I must impart a small bit of knowlege.

To me the temple was MINE. As far as i knew It was all for me....it was me.......I saw the vision inside of my mind......and left it at that. I didn't go explore it, or ask for the guidance of the Secrect Cheifs, infact it was just there all alone in the dark. It twas no ark, ITS MY HOME(if I was to have a metaphsical house).

I have no clue where you developed your ark theory? Did you actually think that Noahs ark was real (I knew from the START that story was bull****)...and did you think that pyramids were built to take people across the abyse into the new?

Sounds very out there to me..........and not in a good way.

"False futures lead to Real truths" -me

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”