What 'could go wrong'

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Americ
Pirate

What 'could go wrong'

Post by Americ » 05-08-2004 06:58 PM

The only thing to consider a negative, at least as far as i'm concerned -
A society of overzealous people using this power to leverage social change - attacking certain classes of people as "immoral" and subsequently casting prayer on those THEY feel need prayer.

I think we gotta agree on whats good/bad.
However, that idea would be the opposing view of "global conciousness".
In other words, is "GOOD" understood as the nature of global conciousness thus, never having to be defined?

If so, does it stand that there may be those cast out of the conciousness due to their inherint "non-good" quality?

Then, that being the case, theres the idea that there may be factions of global conciousness that could subsequently war with other global concious factions creating an entire new realm of reality....

Just a thought.

Anthem
Pirate

Re: What 'could go wrong'

Post by Anthem » 05-13-2004 11:48 PM

Americ wrote: The only thing to consider a negative, at least as far as i'm concerned -
A society of overzealous people using this power to leverage social change - attacking certain classes of people as "immoral" and subsequently casting prayer on those THEY feel need prayer.

I think we gotta agree on whats good/bad.
However, that idea would be the opposing view of "global conciousness".
In other words, is "GOOD" understood as the nature of global conciousness thus, never having to be defined?

If so, does it stand that there may be those cast out of the conciousness due to their inherint "non-good" quality?

Then, that being the case, theres the idea that there may be factions of global conciousness that could subsequently war with other global concious factions creating an entire new realm of reality....

Just a thought.

On the idea of people (such as fundamentalist christians, who see evil everywhere and play in it like pigs in mud) praying for the redemption of the "evil", I have read a lot of metaphysics, including Esther Hicks ABRAHAM dialogues (A NEW BEGINNING 1 and 2), and per that outlook, no one can be impacted by another without that person's approval. So if 10,000,000,000 fundamentalists are praying their little god fearing (accent on the fear) hearts out to convert all Jews to Jesus, I think it would amount to a sparrow fart on a windy day. Each person has their own energy integrity and no one can force another person to their will purely by prayer. Reality does not work that way. If a person is in need and open to the benevolent thoughts and prayer of another, that can then reach them.

As for battling memes of prayer groups, each praying for the other's demise, that is pretty funny. Actually, that has been going on for ages, and probably has little effect if there truly is a metaphysical law that each person is the sovereign of their own energy.
"Tradition" is never a good excuse for hatred and injustice. EQUALITY and JUSTICE for all, based on the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and a dash of logic and love.

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”