I can't believe I've found you!

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Do you see yourself participating in Project Global Consciousness?

No, never.
10%
Maybe at the end of the world.
No votes
If someone twists my arms around my back.
No votes
I'm not a "joiner." I have to either stay anonymous or medicate myself.
20%
Prayer is not my thing; meditation makes me anxious.
No votes
It's still a fresh idea with lots of potential to grow and be noticed.
No votes
I will join and suggest topics for group consciousness attention.
No votes
I've been waiting for someone to ask me! Now I can finally make a difference in the world!
10%
This idea is probably going to be the most important force in the 21st century!
50%
If we don't try, consider what could be slipping through our hands! Let me be the first!
10%

Total votes: 10

gather
Pirate

I can't believe I've found you!

Post by gather » 04-25-2004 06:38 PM

You're probably aware of the experiments in mass consciousness heard on Coast to Coast AM, focussed to achieve good things on this earth.

Art Bell began them, as you know, then had second thoughts; George has, on occasion, tried the mass-audience prayer, or meditation, and all were amazed at the positive results.

But when you think about it, it's really not that amazing. It seems really natural, and right. I believe the power of mass consciousness can be put to good use, if the group participating is agreed on the target, or subject, of the focussed attention.

That's why I began the web space Project Global Consciousness.

With the help of a "blog," or member forum, checks and balance will be in place. All members can voice their opinions; and more important, vote to determine what project is most important.

I don't envision this project to benefit any individual--no healing or wish granting--and no financial gain for anyone.

I am receiving disability and I've used my own money.

I also design and write code for websites, so I don't have to pay anyone to do that.

Please let me know what you think!?

I've also been a faithful listener of Art's and George's for many years.

Kenneth T. Davis

:cool:

gather

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." --Albert Einstein
Last edited by gather on 04-25-2004 06:48 PM, edited 1 time in total.

jeri sexton
Pirate

Post by jeri sexton » 04-26-2004 12:02 AM

Hi gather'

Good you found the ship, welcome on board'..

Yes, I believe in the collective'...
I believe it is one of the most powerful, if not the most' powerful thing on earth..
and yes Art is a great conductor... He' made a believer out of me fer sure..

I'll visit your website soon as Art is just coming on the air now...

:D
YOUR EMAIL BOUCES PLEASE FIX IT or DO NOT subscribe to email notices.

gather
Pirate

I'm also just about "sold" on the vBulletin System

Post by gather » 04-26-2004 02:02 PM

Thanks for the welcome. I've been scrubbing the internet clean trying to find the forum software we need with the all-important polling, or voting, feature.

I came back here this morning and saw again how brilliantly it's implemented.

The Vb system doesn't have everything I'm looking for, but what does?

Guess I'll take it.

gather

:p
"Imagination is more important than
knowledge." --Albert Einstein

gather
Pirate

I disagree with me

Post by gather » 04-28-2004 01:48 AM

The vB software has more than I'm looking for our p-g-c site. In 12 hours I haven't found all the features. And man, I've been looking! And clicking!

This is not a cross-post, in the strictest sense, because I had an idea to put up an exact replica here of an e-mail I sent tonight to Roger Nelson at Princeton University Roger Nelson's e-mail at Princeton.

I Gugulag'ed "project-global-consciousness" and fetched "Global Consciousness Project" at Princeton.

Then, after reading most of that data, I remembered that this was the thing Art was talking about when he was excited about mental exercises being done which influenced the random number generating functions of workstations, mini-computers, (or maybe other semi-bad hardware).

But hell, if the experiments just affect my egg timer, I'd be off to find a Zen monastery (not really, sorry).

The short of it is:

Please find attached, in .txt format, the e-mail that went tonight to Roger Nelson, with copies of same to Art Bell, George Noory, and Linda Moulton-Howe.

Do-Right,

gather

You haven't visited project-global-consciousness yet. Have you? (just guessing--don't really know)
Last edited by gather on 04-28-2004 01:52 AM, edited 1 time in total.

gather
Pirate

The Attachment

Post by gather » 04-28-2004 01:58 AM

I guess the e-mail was a little too long.

Try again...

swimmbadd
Pirate

Post by swimmbadd » 04-29-2004 06:15 PM

Want to change the world for the better do a mind blast(.we call it a mind blast here )for George W. Bush. He has has totaly lost it and though he may be president in title I personally don't think he is. I believe George W. Bush is a puppet for a shadow government. I just read on rense.com that the pres. may have suffered a stroke dureing the preztal incident. Hell he may even be in danger by the shadow thugs. His actions and statments are totally off the wall, some thing is really,really,really wrong there.

Maybe it would be best to do it for all our leaders.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

gather
Pirate

Post by gather » 04-29-2004 07:25 PM

I got notice of your post and I'm glad I was right here to go to it.

How can anyone disagree with you? No one can't

You can't disagree with the obvious, and as for the shadow government--you can't argue with that and have any real knowledge, facts, that is, to back you up.

But, what is obvious to everyone is clear enough to cause me to worry greatly.

I just heard a report on Pacifica Radio. If you haven't heard of the Pacifica Foundation, anyone, it was started right after WWII by a man called Lou Hill and some pacifists who saw the horrors of war and didn't want no more wars.

They started with one small radio station in Berkeley, California (an FM was all they could get at the time. Everyone listened to AM).

The didn't take any advertisers--only listener-sponsorships were allowed. People from the community donating what they could afford to keep the station on the air.

I stray from the point I was trying to make (per usual). I heard on the air at KPFK, and by the way, you can listen to most any Pacifica radio programme because they stream various stations 24/7. Try http://www.pacifica.org/

I heard that a recent survey shows that fully half of all Americans now believe that Bush (or Shrub) as the Texans called him when he was governor there, don't buy the job he's doing as president.

He's in a statistical dead heat with his Demo challenger John Kerry. The other side of the one-party-state coinage.

I was a Ralph Nader supporter four years ago and I'm a supporter of him to this day.

He's the only one talking sense about this corptocracy we're living in (we in the U.S., but more and more, all over the globe).

Thanks for bringing this up. I needed to vent this.

What I'm trying to do at http://www.project-global-consciousness.org is to stay clear of politics. It only tends to divide people. Sometimes violently. And this is a time when we need unity more than ever.

I want to emphasize only the things that bond us together in common.

How we get to a better world won't be, I think, through politics and governments, but only through the force of the collective unconscious.

I'm willing to keep at this idea forever, if necessary, because I think that, for me, I may have found the thing that will let me make a difference in the world.

Peace be unto you,

gather

Pastor Dave
Pirate

Post by Pastor Dave » 04-30-2004 04:47 PM

Gather, Excellent work! I checked out out your link and the page you've got there is a good read. Count me in.

gather
Pirate

You made my day, Pastor Dave

Post by gather » 04-30-2004 06:16 PM

I'm not kidding.

Whenever we start something that's captured our heart, meaning we've put our whole heart, soul, sweat, hard work, and all the rest into a project, and then--to get no acknowledgment for a while...

One does tend to question whether one is a fool.

Or say, "how do I get people here to my site??!!

Well, after a lot of thought (really just remembering everything I already knew and have told others, like clients, that it takes time), I recover. And breath.

Thank so much for taking a look at the site, Dave, and the vBulletin forum still needs quite a lot of adjustments.

I don't know if you've seen the latest revision.

It's here http://project-global-consciousness.org ... lease.html

I realize I have to write a lot every day to keeps things fresh.

Onward,

Ken

gather

:)

P.S. I was born in Chicago, South Side.
Last edited by gather on 04-30-2004 06:18 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Pastor Dave
Pirate

Post by Pastor Dave » 05-05-2004 06:02 PM

Gather, something is wrong with the link right now, I'll check it out again soon.

From the south side of Chicago? I hope you don't mind talking with a north sider! I never did understand that rivalry!

gather
Pirate

Wrong Link. Sorry—will correct.

Post by gather » 05-06-2004 11:27 PM

This is the current link to Project Global Consciousness and I apologize for the error messages you have been receiving.

I've removed the obnoxious error messages and the web space is slowly taking shape.

Thanks for your interest.

I love this place. I love everyone who loves Art Bell, and I like everyone who loves George Noory.

I like Geo. very much.

There is only one Art Bell, as it should be. There is only one George Noory, and only one of me.

There is only one Linda Moulton-Howe, Stanford University graduate—that's an achievement in itself, and it would be enough if she wasn't also, in her past, Miss Idaho (Miss America Pageant).

I have been so busy writing PHP and HTML code and futzing with servers and trying to decipher other people's code.

Trying to write posts meaningfully, that I haven't listened to the radio or watched the one TV show I enjoy, Stargate SG-1.

Has the underwater themed show debuted yet?

What do you think that'll be about?

Do you remember the director Peter DeLuise of SG-1, (who always shows up in the picture ala Hitchcock?)

He was an actor, playing an alien underwater species, in some kind of latter-day Voyage Beneath the Sea sort of show several years back.

They were all underwater in some kind of submarine or submarine base?

I wonder if his hand is in the creation of this SG-Underwater thing, since his main thing is all about the sea, so it seams.

gather

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”