send light 2 Condi Rice

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

spacecadet51
Pirate

send light 2 Condi Rice

Post by spacecadet51 » 04-07-2004 10:36 PM

A weeks ago there appeared a faint glimmer in the White House. A member of the inner circle was casting a glance gently toward the Light, seeking a way out of the personal dilemma and conflict this one is living. There was the possibility that this one might come to conscience and eventually reveal Truth to the world about our last dark cabal. So, we put a great deal of Light on this subject.
This was on a Friday night. My intention was to write to our group to get many involved in casting Light for the opening this soul, but time passed. Then, on Sunday morning, I looked again, and this one had already fallen, again, deep into fear, and had closed tightly, in response to the dark and fearful surroundings.
Tomorrow, this person will go before the 911 Committee to testify. She will faithfully and carefully fulfill her role as the face of the Administration at this time. But a great dynamic is talking place with this committee, and the undercurrents of Truth are there. Many of the panel and many of the members of the victim's families silently hold their truth about the 911 events. Perhaps we can help activate this truth and stir something deep in this witness as well. Join me in pouring Creation's Light of Pure Intent into the committee chambers tomorrow in your own way. Call on Creation Itself for full presence to amplify your projection, then observe how your beautiful intense Light penetrates all, how it dissolves encrusted elements of deception, and how it purifies every Earth Angel in attendance. How beautiful and meaningful the proceedings become.
Bless All, for All is One,
Duct tape is like the Force...it has a light side and a dark side...and it holds the universe together :-) "May the Force be with you" Image

Mercury
Pirate

Post by Mercury » 04-07-2004 11:11 PM

"She will faithfully and carefully fulfill her role as the face of the Administration at this time. "
What IS "the face of the Administration"??

How exactly do you portray a 'semi-retarded-lying, scumbag, rich kid-who-got-into-Yale-&-became-Prez-Caus-Daddy-was-Prez' FACE? :)
Last edited by Mercury on 04-07-2004 11:14 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 04-07-2004 11:48 PM

Spacecadet, welcome to the ship! You're right -- LOTS of light is needed at the White House these days. :)
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

gather
Pirate

No to the naysayers, cynics and those who would give up...

Post by gather » 05-01-2004 03:11 PM

SC:

While I may not agree with everything you say about the cabal, et al.--I mean, why worry about something, that by its very definition, is private, secret, and will fight to the death to stay a secret.

I strongly agree with you re: "Light."

It is now, and has always been, what is needed most in this world. And the times when it has been at its brightest and most penetrating, are the times when genuine human progress has been realized.

I think it gets us nowhere to wonder about what's in the darkness, what scary things lurk there.

It is our purpose, those of us who may call ourselves, "enlightened," to spread that light far and wide.

Thanks for your post, and I look forward to reading more of them.

gather

:rolleyes:
"Imagination is more important than
knowledge." --Albert Einstein

Burt Gummer
Pirate

Post by Burt Gummer » 05-02-2004 08:08 PM

Mercury wrote:
How exactly do you portray a 'semi-retarded-lying, scumbag, rich kid-who-got-into-Yale-&-became-Prez-Caus-Daddy-was-Prez' FACE? :)

Don't hold back now...what do you really think? :D

Alien_UK
Pirate

Post by Alien_UK » 05-02-2004 08:49 PM

I’ll send her four Candles

Anthem
Pirate

Post by Anthem » 05-13-2004 11:53 PM

As I just said in another post, basic metaphysical "law" states that each person is the sovereign of their own energy. You cannot force someone to change just by group prayer. Sending light to someone who does not want it, and has psychic walls of protection against it (as we all do to certain things) will do nothing. The light will just bounce off that "force shield/aura" and dissipate.

You can simply pray for someone's highest good, but even that can be rejected at the receiving end at a subconscious level if that "good" does not match their own goals, e.g., lust for power and support of empire!

If you want to do good, don't target individuals, since you have no right to bombard them with light when they do not want it.
Instead, visualize and affirm peace and wisdom in our government. Keep doing this constantly without reference to particular individuals who may want nothing of your prayer or best intents.

In time, your wishes may be granted if this is a ground swell from the populus. But it may mean the current players in the White House are long gone. Praying for Hitler to have a major enlightenment and to become a man of compassion would have been a total waste of time. Praying for a world at peace with justice for the downtrodden probably did help end WW2. Focus on the result you want. Don't waste your time with particular individuals who are probably immune to your efforts, especially those who have climbed to the top of the pecking order.
Last edited by Anthem on 05-13-2004 11:59 PM, edited 1 time in total.
"Tradition" is never a good excuse for hatred and injustice. EQUALITY and JUSTICE for all, based on the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and a dash of logic and love.

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 05-14-2004 06:30 AM

And above all, live your truth.:cool:

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 05-16-2004 03:29 PM

Amen

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”