Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

spacecadet51
Pirate

changing times

Post by spacecadet51 » 04-07-2004 09:27 PM

Dearest One:
_
There is so much going on out in the Universe and we are being turned upside down right now._ It is time to go within and ask your higher self to help and remove all these obstacles from us._ We are getting close to those really hard times and as a lightworker we have to stay focused on the higher dimensions and not get stuck in the 3rd._
_
Here is a exercise for you to try:_ Focus your consciousness into your heart and then raise that consciousness to 100 feet above you._ This will take you out of the Matrix._ There is where you can connect with your higherself._ Ask for guideance and hold the focus that all is good, well and all your problems will be taken care of._ You have to act as if you already have it and then hold that focus to create that reality._ If you focus on the negative you will get much more because the Universe does not know lack and will give you WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE._ Go to the roof where you meditate and try this._ I will have my healing tomorrow and will send you loving thoughts also._ Be at peace dear one for it is all you can do._ Much love and blessings to you.
Duct tape is like the Force...it has a light side and a dark side...and it holds the universe together :-) "May the Force be with you" Image

Post by Guest » 04-13-2004 03:50 PM

Thank you very much! If I may, remind folks to relax as you do this. The harder one tries to force it, the more elusive it becomes. So relax, breath gently and normally, do the exercise with a mind to allowing it to happen :)
Again, thank you spacecadet51 and Blessings to you too :D

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”