tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 07-16-2007 02:10 PM

skydancer wrote: What a shame

Care to explain?

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 07-16-2007 08:38 PM

if i was reading correctly 11:11 GMT is 06:11 CST. the site is temporarily down right now so i can't double check. they are probably getting hit hard... times a tickin'.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 07-16-2007 08:59 PM

http://www.bbsradio.com/ will be broadcasting.

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 07-16-2007 09:32 PM

Looks to me like their server is having trouble handling all the hits they're getting today. I even saw a thread about this over on DU that was getting positive response there, so word is getting around.

Here's a link to a nice video about Fire-the-Grid that was posted on that thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA1t-nyA0v4
Image Anchors Aweigh!

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 07-17-2007 01:12 AM

If you keep clicking back and forth you will get in...

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 07-17-2007 01:34 AM

If you can you should try and download the song from the site's connection to another site.... "Be Still Thy Soul"

Other site:

http://www.apsismusic.com/

The music has so much energy (on purpose) to help in the hour of meditation for the healing luv of the Earth......................

From the site:

"LIGHT & LOVE - New Release
A meditation CD unlike any before it, LIGHT & LOVE features a compelling and enlightening collection of some of Anael and Bradfield's finest instrumental and vocal music, sequenced exactly as requested by Shelley Yates' Light Beings, but more importantly, it holds important tonal information to awaken the soul and infuse human beings with truth, love and hope for the future. These hidden tones are in fact an encoded program to facilitate the awakening and ascension of a critical mass of humanity on our planet as we engage the universal energy and shift into a new paradigm. Bradfield has an incredible gift to hear these tones and embed them in his creations, creating in essence "medicine" for this energy transformation. "

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 07-17-2007 01:38 AM

The lyrics to the meditation song:

Be Still Thy Soul
Bradfield

Be still thy soul
Relinquish this hold
Make thee again whole
Be still thy mind
Let thee unwind
And seek out a shrine

Harvest the gold
That's planted around you
Strand by strand
You'll be somewhat more certain
Carve out your role
And reach for the heavens
All you can dream
What you can be
Know that the sky will deliver

Bestir thy heart
With journeys afar
And rivers of stars
Bestow thy love
On all that ye touch
On all that ye may

Hence, let it be told
That rhyme will be reason
Paint your world
With shades that will uplift you
And break, break from the mold
Shake off the illusions
Never again lost in dismay
All that you need is within you

Be still thy soul
And fix on the goal
Thy tale will be told
Be still thy mind
Make thee one
With the source of life.

Janus232
Ship's Shaman

Post by Janus232 » 07-17-2007 01:45 AM

.. ... ..

tiffany
Pirate

Shelly story - FIRE THE GRID!!!!

Post by tiffany » 07-17-2007 02:04 AM

"The team of emergency doctors and neurologists were waiting for me. They assured me that my sweet little boy was indeed brain dead, and in addition to this, his internal organs were full of blood. He was haemorrhaging throughout his body and his organs were non- viable. Things were the most bleak I have ever known. That is when the voice came to me again. "Have faith child." The doctors advised me to unplug my baby and let him pass peacefully, for even if a miracle happened and he did live, he would be a vegetable. "No quality of life", is all I remember thinking. Once again I heard the voice, "have faith". For that moment the doctors agreed to keep Evan on life support, but advised me not to hold out any hope. He had less than one percent chance of living and then he would continue to be hooked to all these machines for the rest of his life. Remember, I had no God, so I could not even call for guidance. It was in the quiet of my first moment alone, that I was given the instructions. "Follow the instructions implicitly", memories of the visions and the voice in the lake flooded back to me. There was someone there with me, I was sure of it, and I decided to listen carefully. I was instructed to rebuild my son’s aura by infusing his little body with the auras of others. Twenty minutes at a time was one of the first rules; for if it was longer, you would drain the aura of the giver. They instructed me to parade loving people through Evan's room, each depositing their own energy field into his lifeless body. They were to do this by connecting their flesh to his flesh and allowing their energy to run through his body, and then to give Evan their “gift." If they sang, they were to sing. If they were story tellers, tell a story, and so on. Infuse him with positive energy and your love and your talents, and this will revive him.

I proceeded against hospital protocol to send loving humans into my son’s room every half hour. They then followed the instructions and gave their gift of love. This procession lasted twenty four hours a day, for three days. Dozens and dozens of people came. They "camped out" everyday and every night; loving trusting souls infusing his lifeless body with fresh energy. The fact that I was able to convince the hospital to allow this unorthodox behaviour to happen was a miracle in itself, but on the third day, after 72 hours of constant vigil, my boy opened his little eyes and recognized me. He was back!!!

The doctors were baffled. They continued to tell me that he would never walk or talk or be a normal child again. However their words this time had no effect on me. The guidance and direction from my spiritual light beings had proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that he would be fine; after all, my "friend" in the lake had told me so.

Within the first week Evan had recovered all his body functions, and by the end of the second week, he was running down the halls to the hospital playroom. This was indeed an incredible miracle. What had I done to deserve such reprieve by our Almighty Creator? I didn’t know nor did I care. I wanted to take my son home and be done with the whole nightmare. This is when I realized that I might be done with my light friends, but they were not done with me.

I continued to hear the voices and be directed with both visions and seeing auras. Needless to say, I was more than a little freaked out. As time passed I would ask "What do you want of me?" They would speak of the love for the universe and how things have gone terribly wrong. Humanity has spiralled out of control, and has lost its true connection to God and to this Earth. They want desperately for me to give the humans of this world a message from "beyond," that we have inside of us the power to unite this planet as one race with peace and prosperity for all. This power lies inside us all, and when combined with the loving energy of other humans, we can do for this planet what we did for my son. We can revive this Earth and catapult it into healing. With this healing will come a new phase of humanity. We will have a time of peace and harmony. All it will take is our intention, as a united group, and one hour of our time.

So as the voices and visions unravelled I was given the guidance of how to make this all happen. However it will take many of us on this planet to see to the success of the project. As they told me to rotate the humans through my son’s room, they have told me to unite humanity from every corner of the globe. Not every human, just representatives from every corner. We can do this. We need to unite enough people to fire the divine energy system of this planet and jump start it like we did with my boy.

This global project of loving intention is completely possible. Your intention to make it happen can change the outcome of this planet. I will discuss the details of the plan in phase three of this website. I will give you the directions to follow, and you will see how little it will take for you to become an ambassador of light to our home, planet Earth. I beseech you to join me when we fire the Earth grid on July 17, 2007 at 11:11 Greenwich Mean Time. — 04:11 (4:11 AM) in your time zone — and add your energy to this project. I promise you, just one hour of your time and you can help heal this planet, and help create peace among all people. My son and I are examples of the power of positive energy, and what humans are truly capable of when they unite with the intention of love. Love is the universal language of our world, and the world beyond.

Light and love be with you and welcome to the next phase of humanity; be part of the excitement and please join us. "

http://www.firethegrid.com/eng/home-fr-eng.htm

It's mentions 4:11 am that is PDT my time!

We are the light workers...I believe this is true.....Everyone one hour of your time...........Fire the Grid............

Our Governments won't but we can!!!
Last edited by tiffany on 07-17-2007 02:07 AM, edited 1 time in total.

tiffany
Pirate

This is what you must do.....for the hour...

Post by tiffany » 07-17-2007 02:09 AM

"First the light beings said that Bradfield has provided a connection prayer in his lyrics "Be Still Thy Soul" from the Spiritual Beings on a Human Journey album. They said to inform people to listen as if the angelic voice was being directed specifically to them. Listen with the soul and allow the human to understand that this is a connection prayer. It gives their permission for the other realm to connect in agreeing to the connection. They said to open the heart and collect the spiralling filaments of gold, "liquid light" that live in the aura around human beings, This collecting will strengthen the filament that extends out of the solar plexus (this is the cord that unites humanity to the collective consciousness or the cord that connects you to God. Normally I have seen it in most humans as a thread like filament however I have seen it larger in many humans).They said to listen and feel the music and allow the soul to connect and remember. Then they can do mini frequency elevations. This is how the light beings put it:

Collect a series of wonderful happy moments from your life, for example your most loving kiss, the joyous happiness of eating ice-cream or the sun on your face after a long cold winter. They were very explicit with their details. The smile you have when you see a kindness of a child or the sheer pleasure you feel while washing your hands under warm water with fragranced soap. It went on and on. however the basis of it was that there were thousands of happy uplifting moments in our lives that we miss because we are so busy with the business of being unhappy. They said even those in poverty have moments of tremendous joy if they would choose to feel them. when a lover touches your flesh or when your child smiles. If we as a group of humans would take time out everyday and I don't mean huge amounts of time I mean moments to remember a happy moment then we collectively raise the planets frequency a little every day with little effort. It will also raise the level of the humans who participate. Simply close your eyes and remember a thought or feeling that has given you earthly pleasure then be thankful for it. If you only have a few that is alright because as you practice this little exercise you will find yourself finding more and more to feel happy about. It will act like a contagion because others will feel your happiness and it will infect their field.

This is where the song song comes in. Bradfield's song was transmitted to him with the intent of reaching the masses for this exercise. It is a prayer of invitation to connect to the universal consciousness, to allow the human to relinquish and have faith that all will be delivered with belief and trust. The actual words say what the intention means; the frequency and tones will facilitate the opening and connection. At my request, Bradfield has graciously agreed once again to make the "Be Still Thy Soul" song prayer available as a free download to the public. We are all blessed with the ability to move this light around, it is but a mattter of choosing to do so. The human simply has to decide to believe the words to which he/she is agreeing and offer themselves openly and willingly to the universe for this divine connection. "

tiffany
Pirate

What to do during the hour

Post by tiffany » 07-17-2007 02:34 AM

"This plan involves only one hour from each of us. Our combined energies will work to direct energy to the Earth and to each other. I ask you to choose the way in which you deliver your intention. For those of you that pray, then pray for the hour asking for the faith and power to accomplish this tremendous task. Those of you, who meditate, meditate and see the intention of your thoughts swirling deep inside our earth delivering the love and healing. Those of you who have no ritual of faith may simply develop one that works for you. If you sit quietly and repeat a phrase of your intention such as “I offer you my energy to heal this world and its people." Any positive words of hope, love and desire for change will manifest these thoughts as reality - our new reality. If possible, gather with others during this hour. I have found that the intensity of my meditation heightens when I am sharing the experience with other people."

http://www.firethegrid.com/eng/home-fr-eng.htm

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 07-17-2007 02:35 AM

Beautiful pic Janus:)

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 07-17-2007 02:35 AM

Fire the Grid

Janus232
Ship's Shaman

Post by Janus232 » 07-17-2007 03:24 AM

I'm heading to the Island (50 minutes by boat) for peace and tranquility... (and no electronic pollution)

For all the pirates who will be taking mental action in a few hours ... see you there.... :)

Lastmartian
Pirate

Post by Lastmartian » 07-17-2007 03:33 AM

I haven't been able to listen to 'Be still thy soul' as what I downloaded won't play on the old computer I use in the bunker. But I was listening to 'Sky Sent' the other day. I noticed near the end of the tune that 'Gloria in Excelsis Deo' in plainchant was introduced behind the regular lyrics. I wondered if this was indulgence or deliberate. It's from the Christmas liturgy and is usually expressed as Gloria In Excelsis Deo, et In Terra Pax Hominibus Bonae Voluntatis which is Glory to God on High and on Earth Peace to Men of Good Will. Voluntas could also be translated as intention along with will. I wonder if they were making a connection with the rather 'earthy' nature of the nativity?...

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”