Peace, what "they" fear most

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

fabzilla
Pirate

Peace, what "they" fear most

Post by fabzilla » 04-16-2005 12:28 PM

"I have nothing new to say...the principles of truth and nonviolence are as old as the hills", Mahatma Gandhi

“We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. we must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.” Martin Luther King, Jr.

Let me tell you a little secret “they” do not want you to know,

For if it is exposed and the massive, timeless campaign staged all throughout our history promoting war and conflict, plunder and pestilence comes to a grinding halt before their eyes, and their machine of empowerment breaks under the pressure of dismantling its appendages one by one who are working among us disguised as “allies” and “informers” “representatives” and “governors”…

It IS game over, they lose. You must realize this by now.

The answer to the riddle is so simple, it is one word that carries more undertones with it than any other implication or manipulation of the printed word can yield, it is quite honestly…

Peace…

Peace of mind, of heart, of existence, amongst ourselves and our brethren forms that co exist with us, within our ecosphere, known and unknown and those still hidden from sight and mind whether it is physical, astral, or dimensional placement that eludes itself from our discovery.

With the legs swept out from under the “hate machine” and the implanted undertones of violent discourse are gone, it will be broken and left lying along side its road of destruction to wither and decay as all man made “creations” eventually do, succumbing to Mother Earth and the force which governs us all, TIME.

We must rise above the mountains of division and break through the barriers of apathy to battle the machine.

It is US vs. THEM

Unfortunately for US, we are a house divided amongst ourselves thanks to THEM.

It is time for a “rebirthing” of sorts, for if we do not reestablish contact with our “higher” selves and seek our own “lawful path” and find our commonalities that exist across borders, and use these as the points of focus to push for a counterstrike to the machine, we will always be alone and separated and at the beckoning call of a self appointed hierarchy and their mechanized visions. Devoid of emotion and subjugated to the few.

Peace, what all forms of governing bodies of men fear the most.

fab
Ah drrr drrr drrr

Bellisima
Pirate

Post by Bellisima » 04-16-2005 06:39 PM

Peace, Fab. :)
ImageA silent mouth is sweet to hear.
Irish saying

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 04-16-2005 06:46 PM

:D

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 04-16-2005 07:19 PM

United we stand, divided we are easily conquored. (to paraphrase a cliche)

Peace! :cool:
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 04-17-2005 04:00 AM

A scene from the film "Cold Mountain" popped into my head when I read this thread. Ada and Ruby are saddling up horses to go into the woods to find Ruby's father, who is reported to have been killed by the so-called Home Guard, when Ruby says disgustedly (paraphrased from memory): "They call this war a cloud over the land. But the men made the weather and then they stand out in the rain and say, 'Sh!t! It's rainin'!'"

Peace, my friends! I'll drink to that!
Image Anchors Aweigh!

fabzilla
Pirate

Post by fabzilla » 04-17-2005 01:50 PM

Thanks ladies, for all your words

I've been doing some real soul searching of late brought on by the enormous amount of chaos and wanton destruction all in the name of what?

Nothing but more of the same to feed the beast of governance and self appointed 'righteousness'

The systems are corrupted and failing, they know this and the constant pressures being applied to all of us through our surroundings is immense and at times almost insurmountable, but we must put our noses down and drive ourselves through it to restore the goodness that is locked away within us all, by choice or by the physics behind the motions that are defining what we must do to survive, we have to find a better way than is being offered to us as the "norm"

I can be quite the physical force when I lose control and let the red fill my vision, and have always been fairly adapt at creating anarchy within my surrounding environment when I choose to, but I am actively seeking to keep it in check and attempt to use logic and communication through thoughts and deeds and optimism rather than letting myself succumb to the constant pessimism we face.

Knowing of what we face is one thing, to let it dictate your overall being is just silly and just adds to the overall volume of negativity that by design has us all trapped.

Peace it is, until there is no other option presented and no path left untaken that can offer an alternative for the greater being, and until then, it must be so.

fab

:cool:
Ah drrr drrr drrr

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 04-17-2005 02:22 PM

Fab'

You and others here are so inspiring.
It's so good to know there are right thinking, right doing people that care enough to do the right things... for God and Country..

The nation has so many problems', yet the answers and remedies are right here in front of us..

Respect equals Peace..
Well being, and clear thinking opens the door to enlightenment and higher consciousness..

This is what good people want..

To be free from the bonds of insane government'..

The world we live in depends on good men and good women, and right, respectful thinking, reasoning.. and good will to all.

We must demand that from our governments..

Or change them for ourselves and our children....

The greed policy' from the elites.. that only want to control, must be curtailed by we the people..

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 04-17-2005 04:04 PM

Well said, Waverider.
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"

fabzilla
Pirate

Post by fabzilla » 04-21-2005 04:20 AM

We are the Conscience of America

Sure, there is strength in unity. Yes, it makes a people strong to have grounding in moral principles. Indeed, a leader who has proven himself in the world of commerce does have abilities that could be useful in government. Certainly, it is vital to demonstrate iron resolve and conviction.

Just make Sure that you are adhering to a code of righteousness as you conduct your business. Never let defects of character such as temptation, greed, fear or hatred interfere with the just dispensation of your duties. Never forget that we are all human beings, no matter what we look like, what we wear, where we live, how we re-create ourselves.

And Just make Sure that you Never succumb to lying, cheating, stealing, killing, destroying or torturing, and that you adhere to principles of righteousness instead, as prophets and philosophers the world over, down through the ages, have mandated.

We will be watching. The millions of us. We will continue to seek truth and justice, and we will readily speak out when we see those values undermined, denied or repressed.

We are the Conscience of America.

--Mark Frankenberg
Ah drrr drrr drrr

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 04-21-2005 07:38 AM

If there is righteousness in the heart,
there will be beauty in the character,
If there is beauty in the character,
there will be harmony in the home.

If there is harmony in the home,
there will be order in the nation,
When there is order in each nation,
there will be peace in the world.

Lao - Tse - 6th century
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 04-21-2005 01:24 PM

This is absolutely heart warming on this special day.
Thank you.

Yes, we have more than hope.
We have resolve.
We have a day of reckoning.

SAR01
Pirate

Post by SAR01 » 04-29-2005 01:36 PM

I agree also, If only we could change all the world....

and Iris, that was simply beautiful, thank you for sharing.

sayntbrigid
Pirate

Post by sayntbrigid » 05-05-2005 03:35 PM

Dearest Fab, I have always said that "Exposure" is our best defence. No one could have forseen the immense and unstoppable avenues of communication that "we the masses" now have at our very finger tips. That is their biggest weakness, and that is our best hope.

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”