the growing alien presence is affecting mass consciousness

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Patric
Pirate

Post by Patric » 04-05-2005 06:40 PM

Most of us realize the extraterrestrial presence has been accelerating dramatically since the early '80s. Since then, we've been bombarded with mind-altering crop circles, abductions are now commonplace, and contactees are stepping forward to announce there is a transformation taking place. At the same time, it appears the Indigo Children, or the "5th root-Race" talked about by Edgar Cayce, are starting to emerge. (These so-called "star children" are chronicled by Dr. Richard Boylan, among others.)

It is staggering to stand back and watch.

Despite all the calamity, one can easily 'sense' the changes.

We should, while all this is happening, remember to: stay positive. Think of others. Let our love manifest.

Everyone is connected.
Last edited by Patric on 04-05-2005 07:04 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 04-07-2005 06:13 AM

Including the "Aliens."
You don't have to believe everything that you think...

Harmoniman
Pirate

not on MY turf

Post by Harmoniman » 04-07-2005 10:09 AM

Devastated wrote: Including the "Aliens."
Are these"Aliens" illegal,or are they just visiting?
Have you noticed how people's intellectual curiosity declines sharply the moment
they start waving guns about? Doctor Who

Patric
Pirate

Re: not on MY turf

Post by Patric » 04-07-2005 08:46 PM

Harmoniman wrote: Are these"Aliens" illegal,or are they just visiting?

I think by our definitions they are "illegal," but they've been here forever.

We are probably becoming illegal.

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 04-07-2005 09:02 PM

We are conditioned to think " Greys" are the ONLY aliens. Do with that theory what ye will..
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"

Patric
Pirate

Post by Patric » 04-08-2005 09:27 PM

Greys seem to be the most talked about, but I think more are visiting our planet than just them. I once read a scientiest who said that if one alien race has the capability of reaching earth, then others can too.

daboodaddy wrote: We are conditioned to think " Greys" are the ONLY aliens. Do with that theory what ye will..
Last edited by Patric on 04-08-2005 09:29 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Harmoniman
Pirate

Re: Re: not on MY turf

Post by Harmoniman » 04-11-2005 10:59 AM

Patric wrote: I think by our definitions they are "illegal," but they've been here forever.

We are probably becoming illegal.
If we don't eradicate ourselfs first,THEY WILL !
Have you noticed how people's intellectual curiosity declines sharply the moment
they start waving guns about? Doctor Who

Westward Ho
Pirate

Post by Westward Ho » 04-11-2005 03:49 PM

Humans have perhaps always projected their worst fears and ideals onto an "other", be it a personified God or alien force.

Regardless of whether such beings exist, humans have taken the concept and used it to great advantage and disadvantage, including a Catholic nun shaking a classic devil-with-pitchfork puppet in my face in parochial school 40 years ago. (Hey, traumatize the kid for decades to come as long as fear of Satan gets him to raise his miserable sinning hand before speaking in class).

I love the sci-fi movies since the 50's that either mirror our greatest fears of death and destruction, or bring us benevolent "gods" who just happen to think we are really peachy cool beings!

How often have we heard an alien in a movie or TV show proclaim what marvelous creatures these humans are, their free will, their creativity, their potential greatness and steps to Godhood. Of course, no actual alien to my knowledge has ever said this, but we love to put such self-aggrandizing words about ourselves into the mouths of aliens, be they on the original Star Trek to the latest Farscape adventure.

What's the reality? I don't know....aliens seem to use us as we would a herd of cows, metaphoroically putting on the milking machines when appropriate for their benefit, perhaps doing some tweaking to keep the species vaguely healthy for whatever product they sell on the galactic open market.

Are aliens becoming more and more part of our culture? I tend to think they are, but this is merely the great appeal they have for a creative outlet in comics, cartoons, books, movies, TV. Give a writer an "alien" and he/she can let imagination run amuck and even make statements about contemporary society that are dangerous (rewatch the old Babylon 5 series, and it may shock you how in the early 90's it fortold the entire Bush post 911 frenzie to "tattle on your neighbor" that failed to turn us into a literal police camp so far). 53% of Americans think Bush is the ultimate modern leader, and you think we are entering a new age? Wow.........I tend to think ages are cycles. If lucky, we repeat the loop at a higher level. But only westerners have this one way fixation, while the older east sees life as a series of cycles.

I am also skeptical about the entire Indigo Children concept, even if there is now a movie to that effect (good old Hollywood never misses a beat). I suppose in 20 years, if Boylan is still sitting in his hottub, thinking up new schemes to draw nubile babes to his workshops, he might come out with the ColorBlind Children who are beyond all divisive color classifications. Some of this stuff is so simplistic you can actually predict the next marketing step.

I have 2 grandkids and from their date of birth they have been bombarded with incredible input that no other generation has received in the way of interactive toys, learning tools, and healthy food and exercise. Of course, they are going to thrive in this greater consciousness and be smarter at a younger age, and show precocious development! I don't, however, consider them color coded by the universe! Seems to me we had a big marketing push for the Crystal Children about 10 years ago (y'know, the kids that are shooting each other in highschools now...)

By the way, no one has ever proved that actual aliens are responsible for crop circles. We just do not know! Actually, I prefer that it be elves - wouldn't you like to live in a world where LORD OF THE RINGS elves still secretly exist in the secret recesses of our planet?

Life goes on....the transformation you seek starts at home. To borrow vaguely from the WIZARD OF OZ, if you can't find it at home, you won't find it out in the cosmos, in a wheat field, or in a New Age workshop (complete with incense and tinkling harp music on tape).

Am I skeptical about the potential of the human race? Nope! I think we could do amazing things. I just find it comical when WE determine when WE are enlightened, and to confirm our hubris we have aliens make that assertion on our behalf. The truth doesn't need aliens to make it so. As a very ancient wisdom tool said "I can do all things through Christ [the inner spark of divinity within] who strengthens me". Philippeans 4:13.

Meditate on that one for 30 years and then get back to me. ;)
Last edited by Westward Ho on 04-11-2005 04:03 PM, edited 1 time in total.
"I had plenty of pimples as a kid. One day I fell asleep in the library. When I woke up, a blind man was reading my face." Rodney Dangerfield

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 04-11-2005 09:00 PM

Everyone is indeed connected, Patric.

What changes do you perceive in society from all the alien hoopla?
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

Patric
Pirate

Post by Patric » 04-12-2005 08:23 PM

I think that the changes have been ongoing for more than a century (possibly two), but imperceptively.

I think that the changes have taken place mainly to our consciousness.

A good (but often overlooked) example of how consciousness can change is how we regard food. It wasn't until the 1950s that the American Medical Association finally recognized the role of nutrition in health!

For thousands of years we regarded food the same way a dog does: If it doesn't make us vomit then it must be "food." If it satisfies our hunger, so be it: it's food.

(We must seem like real nincompoops to the rest of the universe.)

Slowly, almost imperceptively, we have come to the realization that there are many dimensions to health -- not the least of which is our diet.

Self-awareness is the first consequence of consciousness.

I think that the extraterrestrials may have increased our consciousness by influencing certain people...and certain avatars.

And it is ongoing.
Last edited by Patric on 04-12-2005 09:27 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 04-12-2005 08:43 PM

Thanks. I'm not sure how you're saying awareness of nutrition plays in with alien visits, though.

If they are indeed here, then they should have the technology to destroy us, which they haven't done. Beyond that I wouldn't speculate as to their benevolence, or lack thereof -- any scenario could be possible. Perhaps we're just some alien kid's (or adults') science experiment? I wonder.
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

Patric
Pirate

Post by Patric » 04-12-2005 09:08 PM

60% of me believes that the extraterrestrials are bonafide aliens. 40% of me believes they are manifestations of our own ego and desires. Either way, the scales of consciousness are affected, and whenever consciousness is affected it's a good thing, because it forces us to take note of ourselves -- and most humans aren't willing (or aren't capable) of doing this on their own.

The more aware we are, the more it seems the extraterrestrials have been here all along.

Iris wrote: Thanks. I'm not sure how you're saying awareness of nutrition plays in with alien visits, though.

If they are indeed here, then they should have the technology to destroy us, which they haven't done. Beyond that I wouldn't speculate as to their benevolence, or lack thereof -- any scenario could be possible. Perhaps we're just some alien kid's (or adults') science experiment? I wonder.
Last edited by Patric on 04-12-2005 09:26 PM, edited 1 time in total.

sayntbrigid
Pirate

Post by sayntbrigid » 05-04-2005 05:16 PM

I have had the opportunity to talk to some people who are convinced that they have contact with this alien presence that is being talked about here. I am told that the aliens are making extreme effort to communicate with us. I am told that they are so uninformed about how poorly us earthling treat each other and speak to each other, that they take it personally when we try to reply to them in the same way we respond to each other. I am told that this difficulty is making worthwhile communication difficult if not impossible. I'm told the gap is not technological, but personal. Just some interesting things I have heard.

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”