A theory about when things finally clear up

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Kenny_D_Rogers
Pirate

A theory about when things finally clear up

Post by Kenny_D_Rogers » 11-26-2004 02:05 AM

Hello One and All....

O.K., now this is not a single "vison" or "gut feeling" but is based on a mish-mash of many things that have been or are curently on my mind.

It will come in twos.

First will be the ones who have gained their individual union with GOD. They have realized the TRUTH here on Earth and have successfully crossed the Abyses of our force feed lives into Divinity. Since they already know the endless, they will be able to handle the unconcevable. When everything here reaches it's chosen time, it will happen and all the Universe shall know.

Second will be the rest.

Not to point any particular fingers, but those who hold false hope in false(a.k.a. weak) ideas of GOD will not be able to join in this union. Not to freat, though, because there is a savior for them. It shall be a kind and guiding hand of the Universe via-higher intellegence. Think of everything that is being put upon your lives, understand the messages that you have gained so far, and try to make them fit in the most Divine and Universal way you can.

Anyways, I don't think Christains would mind meeting with a Angel and a bitch'n U.F.O...

Or did I just hear a soul sucker on the moon get all fired up.
hmmmmmm.

6K9
(take from this what you will.)

Que
Pirate

Post by Que » 11-26-2004 12:14 PM

I have "felt" since a child that, being that God is all Good and Forgiiving, He (or She or They) will eventually bring ALL back into the fold. I was delighted to find that Sylvia Brown has a similar belief.

(Reincarnation - Learning to be Worthy.)

Is there evil in this world,- I believe YES indeed there is. And at the end of an evil one's life - he/she will not have good selection for the next life. I also believe it is important to pray for the souls of the departed, especially those evil souls that have gone astray (due to temptation, DNA structure, chemical imbalance or whichever) Some physical bodies are weaker than others and the Spiritual challenge is greater.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 11-26-2004 07:29 PM

Kenny D and Que - I am with you on this one. Great posts.

LisaA
Pirate

Post by LisaA » 11-28-2004 06:39 PM

"Anyways, I don't think Christains would mind meeting with a Angel and a bitch'n U.F.O..."

Not sure what tone of voice you used when you wrote this phrase.

But I think a lot of people around the world have caught on to this vision, be it some kind of second coming or be it mankind making an evolutionary step.

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 11-29-2004 07:18 AM

Not until 2012.
You don't have to believe everything that you think...

Kenny_D_Rogers
Pirate

Post by Kenny_D_Rogers » 11-29-2004 04:16 PM

Knowing the way I work the tone was probably bi-tonular, being sarcastic and truthfull at the same time. It seems clear that Higher Intellegence would help us LOOOONGGGGG before any sort of mythological figure would.

Why do people stick to 2012 like it is the "Golden Year"? I will admit, if we make it to 2012 THEN I will belive the hype. The basic question remains why not this year, or next year, or the next two years.

Anyways, the way the collective is now more people are belive that it will be VERY soon as opposed to when the Mayans told it to be....

2012 just seems too "new agey" for me. Concider it one of my flaws.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, much appreciated.
:)

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 11-30-2004 07:35 AM

Kenny_D_Rogers wrote: I will admit, if we make it to 2012 THEN I will belive the hype.

Now yer talkin'.;)
You don't have to believe everything that you think...

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”