BREAKING NEWS: Saddam Captured!

War, News and Stories of Iraq

Moderator: Super Moderators

alphacentaura
Pirate

????

Post by alphacentaura » 12-14-2003 04:03 PM

Corvid wrote: I agree with Joe. The premise for war was wrong; a clumsy series of fictions that defied international protocols. The actual reasons for this war were, and are, transparent to those who have been paying attention. There is really nothing tht could happen now that would serve to legitimize what was concieved in treachery..............

Please forgive me if I appear to be skeptical... that is because I AM skeptical............... for me to trust ANYTHING that they say. My ability to believe seven impossible things before breakfast died long, long ago.

The international community is watching... will "saddam" be tried in open court at the Hague (as General Clark would do).... or in secret at some military tribunal? Will he live long enough for a trial?

So, if it was saddam... OOOO Rah to the army.

Meanwhile, I will wait and see.

Corvid, Joe Quinn.....yes....hear you both and agree.

I reiterate "please forgive me, if I appear to be sceptical" , but I am.

Why?:
  • Saddam had multiple doubles the were seemingly carefully scrutinized to his/their authenticity prior and during this conflict: there is absolutely no mention of this today with "Saddams' capture
  • Saddam was armed, yet no bullets were fired; it is difficult to understand why a seeming known despot, facist and perpetrator of crimes to humanity and his people either would surrender seemingly gently, facing utter humility, would not put the barrel to his temple on in his mouth and excecute, knowing what future awaited, or go out with guns blazing.....even one of the worst criminals of all time, Adolf Hitler, realized when it was over and took his own life
  • Saddam, with all the multi millions or billions that he took from his people, ends up in a tomb like structure in utter seeming squalor, placid and seemingly co-operative as his is deloused, his mouth swabbed ....placidly etc. With all his palaces, alledged underground networks, seeming ability to disappear anywhere or in better circumstance, he does not
  • GWB seems to give no other explanation, other than the great job the intellegence community in"following Saddam's footprints, leading to his capture
  • immediate and conclusive DNA testing is conduted, in seeming unpredidented and record time, to confirm it is indeed the Saddam
  • seems that the Irqai people are more sceptical about the apprehenions of the 'real Saddam' than the rest of the western world seems to be....why? ( source CBCNewsworld).
  • We know that he was in bed with the administration, trained, supported by the CIA other government agencies, provided with weapons, when it was conducive and to agenda
  • Now that the contracts for the rebuilding of Iraq are being finalized, perhaps a convenient time to 'capture' Saddam
  • etc, etc, etc.....
If this in fact the actual capture of a criminal of humanity ( among many others who still exist and thrive on this earth), than I am in full celebration of this news.

Please just don't take anything you read, hear or see at face value...."nothing is as it seems"....in this case perhaps yes, perhaps not.

Yeah, maybe:
  • this is the capture of the real Saddam
  • maybe this is a deal unfolding of a timely surrender of Saddam
  • perhaps this is one of Saddam's doubles taking the wrap
  • perhaps this was the way it was planned to unfold all along
O.K. before the many of you, who will likely send rolling eyes to my post, just please think about what I have posted.....don't ever take anything at face value, from the media, from me, from anyone.

Peace,

:)
Last edited by alphacentaura on 12-14-2003 04:06 PM, edited 1 time in total.

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 12-14-2003 04:27 PM

Saddam Hussein became our enemy in 1989 when he refused to play along with our revised plans for his country. Up until then, he was our devoted ally (cf. the pictures of a grinning-like-a-hyena Rumsfeld shaking his hand in Baghdad in 1983, etc.) It was at this time, when Saddam was a devoted American ally, that he committed most of the atrocities for which he is so hypocritically condemned by the American ruling class today. The Elder Bush wanted to take him out in 1991, but he was much wiser than his moronic son and knew that doing so would open the gates of wrath. So he abstained, as did Clinton. That absolves neither one of these creatures of criminality, but it does show that they were much cleverer than our present rulers.

But by the time that Dubya succeeded to the throne --- and what is the American Presidency at this point but a ceremonial throne? --- it was becoming clear that global oil supplies were running out faster than experts had previously thought, that the Central Asian oil deposits were neither as large nor of as fine a quality as had previously been thought, and that Iraq (securely pegged at having 20% of the world's proven reserve) could actually have up to a third. So 9-11 (hypocritical farce as that event was) was trotted out as a excuse to seize the natural resources of Iraq in order to shore up the American ruling class's socio-economic power in an age of rapidly declining global resources. Everything else was fabricated or distorted to facilitate this fundamental objective, which indeed has been accomplished (irrespective of Saddam's capture or not) and to which the American people have consented provisionally in 2002 and will consent formally in 2004. Saddam, so prominently featured in the groveling media, was never anything more than a figure puppet in all of this, a convenient hook on which to hang the entire resource-grab.

The oil was the key; the oil is the key; the oil will be the key. For this reason --- and this reason alone --- we will kill any Iraqi who questions our right to rape his land of its natural resources; and for this reason --- and this reason alone --- the Iraqi people will never rest until they have driven us out of Iraq. Even if they have to kill every last damn one of us there. And I no longer give the proverbial tinker's damn who is offended by such comments. Believe me, if you think that they are offensive now, you just wait until Dubya struts his victory strut on Election Night. I have seen that strut coming for the past thirty years, since the fall of 1973, and I loathe it --- and every blessed thing that stands behind it --- with all my soul.

Regards and best wishes to you all,

Joe Quinn
Last edited by joequinn on 12-14-2003 04:34 PM, edited 1 time in total.
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

jeri sexton
Pirate

Post by jeri sexton » 12-15-2003 02:46 AM

The Ace of Spades is still up the sleeve of this administration.
The Ace will be played to win the pot of gold, the elected GWB, in 2004.
First' as you know how they love to make deals..
The CIA and the thugs in DC.

Hey, WMD', will suddenly be found.. oh let's say around July-September 04'-
Saddam's trial'...
Let's see' death to the tyrant'... hmmm' only after he is used to win an election.

The spin doctors will be very busy burning the midnight oil.

Corvid
Anchors Aweigh

Post by Corvid » 12-15-2003 03:44 AM

That is when they will trot out osama..

But not the anthrax killer or the aide who outed Plame.

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 12-15-2003 04:59 AM

From prisonplanet.com...

~~~

> FLASHBACK: U.S. Rep. Ray LaHood predicted imminent Saddam capture 10 days ago: A member of The Pantagraph editorial board -- not really expecting an answer -- asked LaHood for more details, saying, "Do you know something we don't?"

"Yes I do," replied LaHood.

~~~

> Saddam had time to commit suicide: Yet chose to spend the rest of his life in a torture camp: WHY? Why did the 'evil tyrant' cower in a cellar? Unless of course this was a stage-managed theatre production.

[Saddam had always said he would commit suicide.]

~~~

> FLASHBACK: Iraqi Commander Swears He Saw USAF Fly Saddam Out Of Baghdad

[I heard a whole show about that on Rense.]

~~~

> FLASHBACK: Iran continues to raise secret deal claim: US flew Saddam out of Baghdad in April

~~~

Think what you will...
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

CindyLouWho
Pirate

Post by CindyLouWho » 12-15-2003 05:44 AM

You're right, Corvid ... anything can (and has been) be staged ... I also thought it was VERY strange that "not even a shot was fired" ... so you think we'll get Bin Laden next October or so?

:(

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 12-15-2003 06:31 AM

Iris wrote: Unless of course this was a stage-managed theatre production.
Hmm... Now where have we seen that done before? Complete with stunt doubles, Klieg lights, scripts etc.

It's late and the list is long...

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 12-15-2003 10:16 AM

Monday morning -
Of course there will be skeptics - is it Saddam - DAN tests show it is - and from papers found withhim - US troops have located and arrested others connected tohim.

The general on the news - general IN Iraq - stated they had been working on intelligence reports for some time - Tikrit citizens interrogated.

I say congrats to the military!!

NOW maybe the IRAQI people will finally believe and THEY will start ridding their country of these suicide bombers and working on establishing a government for themselves! To this point of time I think many were afraid to do anything because Saddam WAS still out there.

- - -
I am also glad that he was captured alive. We donot need a MARTYR - we needed tofind him alive so he can be brought to face charges. The Iraqi people need that too.

CindyLouWho
Pirate

Post by CindyLouWho » 12-15-2003 10:28 AM

Cherry Kelly wrote: - is it Saddam - DAN tests show it is -

He took a test with the Divers Alert Network ? And he passed? Whenever did he find the time, what with hiding all those WMDs and conspiring with al Qaeda and all ... ( ;) )

My hubby goes down to Duke University every other year or so for some "bends" testing with DAN. So far he's passed too .... you don't suppose he's a terrorist do ya?

Runnin' out back to look for spider holes.

EEK! :cool:

CaptKundalini
Pirate

Post by CaptKundalini » 12-15-2003 10:41 AM

CindyLouWho wrote: He took a test with the Divers Alert Network ? And he passed? Whenever did he find the time, what with hiding all those WMDs and conspiring with al Qaeda and all ... ( ;) )

My hubby goes down to Duke University every other year or so for some "bends" testing with DAN. So far he's passed too .... you don't suppose he's a terrorist do ya?

Runnin' out back to look for spider holes.

EEK! :cool:

"I see deadly black taranchla.
(Daylight come and me want go home).
It six foot, seven foot, eight foot, BUNCH!"

:D :D :D :D

diep
Pirate

Post by diep » 12-15-2003 12:44 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote: NOW maybe the IRAQI people will finally believe and THEY will start ridding their country of these suicide bombers and working on establishing a government for themselves! To this point of time I think many were afraid to do anything because Saddam WAS still out there.

Interesting idea Cherry. However some have suggested, and many analysts are starting to agree on this, that many Iraqi supported the US troops because they were afraid Saddam and his men would return. Now Saddam seems exit, many will become more bold and make their move against what is perceived as occupation.

A perception that is fueled by the way the US dictates what kind of government and elections (and outcome) it wants to see.

LisaA
Pirate

Post by LisaA » 12-15-2003 05:11 PM

It would be best if the Iraqi people try Hussein. What would the UN do with it? Gaddafi (sp?) would say, "Oh, I understand about those mass graves. Let him go."

revisedcode
DREAD PIRATE

Post by revisedcode » 12-15-2003 05:53 PM

I vote for public excution no trial.

LETS DO THIS

Sentencing and JUDGMENT

Muhahaha

Revisedcode :D

Thats of course if every thing said in the 'media' is true

LOL
In war there is but one favorable moment; the great art is to seize it!

Bonaparte

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 12-15-2003 06:44 PM

I vote we give him a sex change, and force him to dress (and be treated) like an Iraqi woman for the rest of his miserable life! :D
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

CaptKundalini
Pirate

Post by CaptKundalini » 12-15-2003 08:10 PM

revisedcode wrote: I vote for public excution no trial.

LETS DO THIS

Sentencing and JUDGMENT

Muhahaha

Revisedcode :D

Thats of course if every thing said in the 'media' is true

LOL

RC, you're a man after my own heart. :D

Return to “Iraq”