War, News and Stories of Iraq

Moderator: Super Moderators

Faedrea
Pirate

Cackling Psychotic War On Terror Troops

Post by Faedrea » 02-12-2006 09:13 PM

One of them has been captured on film:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/armyvideo.shtml

As a culture we've become pretty much desensitized to videos of innocent Iraqis being beaten, tortured and murdered. Thats not what this video is about. This video stands as 100% confirmation of pure psychotic evil. And I've never been one to use to word evil, I just can't think of a more appropriate word for it.

You'll know it when you hear it...that malicious, satanic laugh...it sounded like he was "getting off" while witnessing Iraqi children being beaten.

Listen and judge for yourself:

Like I said, its not just the video, its what came out of that psychotic cackle. This is not a "bad apple" or an isolated incident. This is everyday in Iraq and this mindset resides in a large portion of the war mongers on our planet. Even the soldiers, I am sad to say. Some of them have just (understandbly) lost their minds and gone insane, others were already insane before they went over.

What hurts as you listen is to know that that that mindset, it resides deep inside the majority of war supporters right here at home.

PS: this is the video SETISlady posted about from CNN (but no video):

showthread.php?s=&threadid=21132

PPS: I feel a need to point out, what of the timing of these tapes? Why now, right along with the insulting cartoons, are we getting even more tapes released to enrage even more people?

"Unacceptable behaviour" the army is calling it....
Last edited by Faedrea on 02-12-2006 09:22 PM, edited 1 time in total.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Re: Cackling Psychotic War On Terror Troops

Post by SETIsLady » 02-13-2006 01:17 AM

Faedrea wrote:
PS: this is the video SETISlady posted about from CNN (but no video):

showthread.php?s=&threadid=21132

PPS: I feel a need to point out, what of the timing of these tapes? Why now, right along with the insulting cartoons, are we getting even more tapes released to enrage even more people?

"Unacceptable behaviour" the army is calling it....

Thank you Fae. I didn't have time to look this up. This is without a doubt disgusting :(

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 02-13-2006 04:06 PM

It seems someone is BAITING these people to attack us. It all seems too scripted.
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"

spiritme
Pirate

Post by spiritme » 02-20-2006 07:22 PM

AP Recycles Old Bin Laden Tape For New Propaganda

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | February 20 2006

Using the justification that it was 'complete' - the Associated Press reported on a month old alleged bin Laden audio tape as if it was a new story. Either it was a quiet weekend or this is another branch of Rumsfeld's black propaganda campaign.

It's a shame that the major disinfo news organs don't have as much zeal to update other fairly important news items. Did the fact that several of the alleged 9/11 hijackers turned up alive weeks after the attack provoke a rash of top of the bill headlines? No, it was picked up by a couple of outlets and it certainly wasn't given any major play.

Some Islamic websites re-posted the old bin Laden tape and the AP thought this deserved major coverage, as did Drudge who put it at the top of his page. If the same websites had re-posted old articles about 9/11 would we be reading 'Twin Towers Attacked' headlines today?

No we would not.

Should it concern us that such websites have very strong US connections?

Should we be alarmed that Rumsfeld held a meeting at the Council on Foreign Relations on Friday in which he outlined a plan to use weblogs as a tool for US military propaganda?

Last month Rumsfeld also made it clear that 'enemy websites' would be attacked if they harmed the agenda of the US government.

Reporting the bin Laden tape again as if it's new, even aside from proven past fraudulent tapes, simply recycles and re-applies old propaganda like a band aid. Keep the sheeple frightened, reinforce the myth that bin Laden is still even alive and lessen the dissent when the Patriot Act is renewed and when the White House says it will fight tooth and nail to block any NSA spying investigation.

Just like a terror alert that is denounced as '****' by twenty three intel experts, the tactics never change. Re-posting a month old hokey bin Laden tape can hardly be called creative but it's the latest lame attempt to lull Americans into a continued state of ambivalence and trance-like subservience.

As if we already did ot know this! Recycle the terra!
A shot of truth with that there ale mate!

Return to “Iraq”