Corvid
Anchors Aweigh

Post by Corvid » 10-25-2005 08:31 PM

Have a nice day. :)

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 10-25-2005 08:52 PM

Corvid wrote: Have a nice day. :)

Corvid I want you to have a nice day, you deserve it more than anyone I know.:)

Corvid
Anchors Aweigh

Post by Corvid » 10-25-2005 08:54 PM

:) ;)

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 10-25-2005 09:07 PM

I suggest that for those who do not understand how dark forces have been shadowing our America from our beginnings, (referred to here as The Order of Death Cult), take the time to do some independent inquiry. Start with "Sinister Forces-The Nine A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", by Peter Levenda (please buy from Whit). Then read everything you can about the occult and the Nazi connection, Bohemian Grove, and the occult connection to American history. It will challenge everything you think you know about how we came to this terrible apex.

Corvy, thank you again for your service. {{{HUGS}}}

L
S

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Post by Live365 » 10-25-2005 09:23 PM

Corvid wrote: "I have seen this movie before. I had a bit part starting in 1965. The medal I got has a device which says "1960 - ".

It was stopped in 1973 beacuse veterans and mothers embarrassed the proto fascists.

The butcher's bill was 58,200 Americans and a million or so Viet Namese. But many of us are still paying..... it never really stopped for some.

Sir, it was NOT my generation that (makes me sick to say this) spit at Vets at the airport. It was yours. MY generation...understands RESPECT and SACRIFICE. If I can throw that in here. Please.

Corvid, imagine if you would, the Chinese running the world. I *had* a whole post here, but it got thrown out because it took too long. But I had some really profound reasons as to why the Chinese should not rule the world (and they were all really liberal, Joolz).

Imagine the world, with the Chinese running it. That was what you fought against, Sir.

Iraq for similair reasons.

I wish you would just consider it.
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

Paladin
Banned

Post by Paladin » 10-25-2005 09:24 PM

I knew those unbathed, dirty Wicca's were behind America's coming destruction!

I checked out this book and read some reviews

This is the best one

-Disenfranchised effeminate men that like dressing up in ecclesiastical robes and flitting around in incense filled rooms with booming big organs are the worst we have to deal with?

Hey Corvid, what size of robe do you wear?
"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

Paladin
Banned

Post by Paladin » 10-25-2005 09:31 PM

I wouldn't try convincing the vocal minority here Live365. They would be erecting a tent in a ditch outside Bush's Ranch, wearing a "Give em hell Cindy" T-shirt, even when the Chinese army was rolling tanks over our country!

Cindy would be there getting the hippy smelling crowd into a frenzy:
"The Chinese Government is better than the evil cabal, that is doing nothing more than protecting Israeli interests."
"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Post by Live365 » 10-25-2005 09:43 PM

Paladin wrote: I wouldn't try convincing the vocal minority here Live365. They would be erecting a tent in a ditch outside Bush's Ranch, wearing a "Give em hell Cindy" T-shirt, even when the Chinese army was rolling tanks over our country!

"The Chinese Government is better than the evil cabal, that is doing nothing more than protecting Israeli interests."

Pal, give it up to Corvid. Okay? He did it. More than us, I dare say. And we frickin' owe him. I know you agree.

Yeah to all else!! Hannity was all off yesterday about how Cindy PRAYED for the 2K. Loved the 2K. Just so she could get her...*pretty*...mug on camera and tie herself to the White House. Priorities, these Librals. How they love the country.

But now, I've invited Doom. Doom, Pal. See you elsewhere. :).

Corvid:
Salute, Sir.
Hope that's okay.
Last edited by Live365 on 10-25-2005 09:46 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

Paladin
Banned

Post by Paladin » 10-25-2005 09:55 PM

Oh yeah. Cindy was frothing at the mouth, waiting for that number.

I wonder why she waited until 2000. If every death was so important for her to prevent, why wait until 2000? Why wait to stage a "Die In." Who was number 1997, 1998, 1999, were they not as important for a good round number of 2000? Were they not worthy enough to alert the media that you are going to the Whitehouse?

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 10-25-2005 10:33 PM

Paladin wrote: I knew those unbathed, dirty Wicca's were behind America's coming destruction!
Get this straight right now. Wicca has NOTHING to do with the twisted occult connections to which I referred that snake through our American history. Your statement is ignorant and uneducated.

People who read reviews and not the actual book end up with these sorts of ignorant and uneducated conclusions. Sad, but true. :rolleyes:

Bellisima
Pirate

Post by Bellisima » 10-25-2005 11:06 PM

Originally posted by Paladin
I wouldn't try convincing the vocal minority here Live365. They would be erecting a tent in a ditch outside Bush's Ranch, wearing a "Give em hell Cindy" T-shirt, even when the Chinese army was rolling tanks over our country!

Originally posted by Live365
"Pal, give it up to Corvid. Okay? He did it. More than us, I dare say. And we frickin' owe him. I know you agree.

Yeah to all else!! Hannity was all off yesterday about how Cindy PRAYED for the 2K. Loved the 2K. Just so she could get her...*pretty*...mug on camera and tie herself to the White House. Priorities, these Librals. How they love the country."

You two make such a cute couple!
Last edited by Bellisima on 10-25-2005 11:09 PM, edited 1 time in total.
ImageA silent mouth is sweet to hear.
Irish saying

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 10-25-2005 11:12 PM

You two make such a cute couple!

:D :D :D

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 10-25-2005 11:26 PM

ROFLMFAO Coupling right here on the Fantastic Forum? Oh, the shock of it all! :D :D :D

Hey my friends, we knew the parade of fools would be marching in regalia when the house of cards began to fall. ;)

Once we clean the America hating BushCo pigs out of the Big House, I hope we can move on to the Congress. There are plenty of warmongering, NWO creeps, on both sides of the isle, that need a good tar and feathering.

I don't know if this evil can ever be fully extinguished, but let's just pray it does not cause even more death and suffering before it is locked up, once again, in the dungeon of our collective history.

Paladin
Banned

Post by Paladin » 10-26-2005 01:11 AM

mudwoman wrote: Get this straight right now. Wicca has NOTHING to do with the twisted occult connections to which I referred that snake through our American history. Your statement is ignorant and uneducated.

Uh, that was a joke!

I don't believe in Wicca, or any other form of dellusional spirituality/religiousity. So I certainly don't believe in the wicca power of a bunch of mid-aged woman wearing robes and long pendants talking about the power of the "goddess"(thanks Corvid).

aussiegirl
Pirate

Post by aussiegirl » 10-26-2005 01:53 AM

Ok, there's some silly right-wing conspiracy in this thread, why would the Chinese roll tanks here when they already have us by the balls economically? That is way more effective and efficient in it's form of control than any costly and gruesome military invasion.

Also, who is more to blame for this economic coup? Who shops at Wal-Mart more? Who runs deficit spending thru the roof?

My guess is Wiccans aren't buying their brooms ( or much else ) at Wal-Mart. I know I sure wouldn't charge the roof tops on any Chinese made broom, if I were a witch, which I'm not. I have a friend who is however. She just moved from WA to Maine. I didn't even know. She just called me up and said, "Hi --. I'm in Maine." Like that. I was like..."ok...why?"

You guys are worried about the Red Menance, like from 1950 or something, while the Taliban roam on our soil - as we speak. That deserves a :rolleyes:
And i couldn't help thinking, did i just **** myself? Rachael, BOTS

Return to “Iraq”