I am concerned!

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Corvid
Anchors Aweigh

Post by Corvid » 08-25-2007 02:48 PM

Divinorumus wrote: Answer what? I couldn't find a single question mark (?) in anything she said here (prior to you saying this). I'll read the next post (above) that came up as I was writing this. In the meantime, you could answer one of my questions, such as what gives you or anyone the right to impose their will upon another?

Linn asked you to explain "the big give away" to corporations profiting from a million deaths.

And you retort with another slogan/question?

You must either deal in FACTS or give up your bullying.

Simple as that.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 08-25-2007 02:54 PM

Oh, that whole voting fraud thing. Yeah, that was sure one crooked ordeal, but thank goodness it worked, eh?

Had things turned out the other way, Saddam would have still been alive and flourishing today and no doubt would have led the charge that would have resulted in OPEC demanding only euros for oil, and a gallon of gas would have been around $8 a gallon a few years ago, right before our economy collapsed following that, and we all would be in deep doo doo and standing in soup lines right now, never having had this conversation. Yeah, high priced gas is great for the ecology, but who was ready for that AND Algore back then? Algore is a baffoon. Had he been elected, I would be dead now, and you would be a converted muslim.

Corvid
Anchors Aweigh

Post by Corvid » 08-25-2007 03:04 PM

Good gawd!

Do you even know what a FACT is?

All you seem to spout is bullsh!t from Uranus.

Either join the discussion under the terms stated or find another stupid hobby to boost your ego..... ie... that street corner with all the other nutcase pants pissers.

Got it?

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 08-25-2007 03:14 PM

Main Entry: buf·foon
Pronunciation: (")b&-'fün
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French bouffon, from Old Italian buffone
1 : a ludicrous figure : CLOWN
2 : a gross and usually ill-educated or stupid person
- buf·foon·ish /-'fü-nish/ adjective

*Merriam-Webster

An explanation for the 486 billion is question one.

The second is: Given the above definition of buffoon, please give an explication of how Al Gore is a buffoon - and you are not yourself much closer to fitting the description.

Thank you in advance.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 08-25-2007 03:23 PM

Seriously. I am a great believer, a la Heinlein, that we somehow split to a parallel universe in November 2000.

That would explain much of what we are encountering in the 'world' since that date, and what were are experiencing here at the Fantastic Forum.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 08-25-2007 03:37 PM

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 08-25-2007 03:44 PM

Linnea wrote: Seriously. I am a great believer, a la Heinlein, that we somehow split to a parallel universe in November 2000.

That would explain much of what we are encountering in the 'world' since that date, and what were are experiencing here at the Fantastic Forum.

That does explain it all Linnea..........thanks for re-visiting the voter fraud infomation that we discussed ad nauseum back than, it may just remind and make some think what their decision will be in the upcoming election and what we have experienced since than here on this Forum and elsewhere, there is only one decision if we want to take our Country back.

Return to “The Brig”