Are we being poisoned?

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Divinorumus
Pirate

Are we being poisoned?

Post by Divinorumus » 03-22-2007 10:14 PM

I've been disceminating basically the following wherever appropriate on the internet, making a big stink, as well as trying to get an answer from the FDA, as well as Manildra, yet nobody replies. Am I crazy to think that we ARE being poisoned, that maybe any of this might be true? I think we all need to FORCE someone to tell us what is going on - there is absolutely no reason any longer why we don't have an answer yet. I mean, a simple lab test of contaminated samples should immediately tell us, yet when I keep asking about those tests nobody responds. Even polite phone calls asking about whether anyone thought to check on this results in me sitting on hold until I figure out I've been simply placed on hold forever.

PET FOOD RECALL

We need to take action and get to the bottom of this pet food recall, and more specifically we need to get someone to confess to what has happened here and what is still going on. It should not take anyone this long to perform all the necessary lab tests to find out what is wrong here. Instead, they keep feeding the stuff to so-called test animals while standing around watching them die which is something we already know.

We need to force someone to answer this: Was that recalled pet food made from wheat gluten imported through Manildra Mills from Australia, and did that wheat gluten contain any amount of Fenitrothion and/or other pesticides, and whether that same wheat gluten has gotten into our human food supply. And you need to find out if the FDA allows Fenitrothion contaminated wheat gluten from Australia into your foods, assuming that it is okay so long as good business practices are followed and the poisonous gluten is mixed with wheat to dilute it first before YOU eat it too. ?

Check out their web site: http://www.manildrausa.com/
Look at that creepy picture of (most likely Fenitrothion contaminated) wheat .. notice what looks like developing chem trails in the sky? Creepy!

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 03-22-2007 10:30 PM

I heard on the news that they're looking into pesticides next Div. Could this have been wheat glutten rejected for human consumption? I hope the real truth comes out.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-22-2007 11:09 PM

They don't reject it if it contains pesticides, only if it was apparently rotten and you could detect that do they reject it for human taste tests/consumption. The FDA allows Fenitrothion contaminated wheat gluten from Australia into YOUR foods, assuming that it is mixed with wheat to dilute it first before YOU eat it too. What killed the cats IS IN YOU NOW TOO, make no mistake about THAT!

added:
Of course, on the plus side, this will ultimately mean a lesser burden on our future children and that whole social security thang, as we all begin dying early, from this mysterious increase in cancer, and liver and kidney failures, and a lot of other things that will happen before you've eaten enough of the stuff to do you in like the pets. Remember, one of the main reasons for pets is to feed them what we eat first .. and now they are dying, along with the birds, and the bees, and the fishes, and all the other animals ... ... In hindsight I suppose it is so easy to see what that illuminaughty is doing .. just thought you might want to know, so you won't have to worry so much about saving for your retirement - ha.
Last edited by Divinorumus on 03-22-2007 11:25 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-22-2007 11:39 PM

btw, the unofficial pet death toll (includes those that have been thought to have died during the last couple of months while this was going on while nobody said a thing - the official death toll is where the owners still have empty cans to PROVE what they fed their pets) is over 1000 at this moment - and that's just the vets count - nobody still doesn't know how many died a month ago and simply buried without a vet follow-up or report. And imagine, many pets are outside pets, so we'll never know how many simply never came back home because they died elsewhere .. and maybe on the roads and tossed back into that whole pet food mix.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-23-2007 02:20 PM

New York State officials say they have started a criminal investigation to determine how the contaminant, aminopterin, got into the food. Hey, where are the FEDs? Where's homeland security? Hey, why are we still eating wheat products when any of them could contain the same imported poison wheat (thanks for that free trade thing .. thanks GWB!)? Hey, maybe everyone should save some samples of what they are eating today (along with product codes) for legal actions tomorrow?

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 03-23-2007 08:44 PM

The company's stock went up 25%. Joolz posted about 9/11 and after labs were making sure pet food was safe.........

Something is very suspicious......

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 03-23-2007 09:26 PM

Divinorumus wrote: they died elsewhere .. and maybe on the roads and tossed back into that whole pet food mix.

That went through my mind too Div. All the dogs and cats that die in the vets offices get picked up by the nice little rendering truck. Yuk!
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-23-2007 11:22 PM

The company's stock went up 25%.
Yeah, I saw that happen very soon after they said it was poison. This is an insane greedy world. My first thought after hearing that rat poison admission was "good, now all them companies involved will go down for the last count" yet these earthlings surprised me again with their sense of insanity and greed. I mean, a companies pet food product is identified to contain rat poison and the stock goes up? Seriously, someone is playing some kind of game here - someone must be artificially screwing around with the stock market. The way things are right now in the world, my first reaction would be to make sure I'm totally NOT invested in ANY of this soon to collapse and be destroyed mess! Only in hell would I expect the stocks of a company that has poisoned thousands of pets to go UP! Further proof folks that we ARE in hell (or at least in some kind of hellish nightmare).

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-24-2007 12:38 AM

Oh, not that I suppose anyone really cares, but if you have children, I'd seriously think about holding back on the Wheaties and the waffles and sandwiches and the crackers and whatever else that could be contaminated until we learn of how extensive this so-called "accidental" rat poisoning spill that had apparently been going on for months really is (hey, what if they use that stuff on ALL wheat coming across in those nasty dirty rat infested boats .. ). Nobody has yet taken a look, not even peek from what I can tell, into what we're eating. And just because we're not dead YET doesn't mean it's not happening and there is no rat poison in your kids now. Just remember, I told you so ... well, I tried anyhow ... and again, you might want to save the product codes on everything you and your kids are eating for the past and next couple of months until the food begins to finally stop.

skydancer
Pirate

Post by skydancer » 03-24-2007 12:45 AM

17 years ago I learned to carefully read all pet food labels before giving any commercial pet food to any of my animals after a women told me about the practice of using clay as a binder in many feeds.

Today a friend of mine told me how she found hair being used to up the protien in her dogs dry food.

How did we both find this out ... you take the pellet or nuggets and place em into a clear mason jar filling it with water. Allow it to set for a day or a few hours. You'll be amazed to see whats in your pets or livestocks food.

Shiva is right to have left her physic's work behind to challenge the globalist/corporations today over there blantant disregard for earth.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-24-2007 01:47 AM

You wanna know how much rat poison I found in this stuff doing my own tests?
When I was a lot younger, such a product would have listed only wheat flour, milk, eggs, yeast, salt, sugar as ingredients. When did they figure out we needed all that other stuff? And, who is monitoring the quality of all that stuff? Us? Our pets? Your children? Yeah, it's like somewhere someone needs to only now flip a switch, and thousands will die .. and not even know it until it is too late. btw, where's the COFFEE in that list? Weird, huh?

Shiva should be hiding in a cave right now.
Last edited by Divinorumus on 03-24-2007 02:36 AM, edited 1 time in total.

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 03-24-2007 02:20 AM

skydancer wrote:
Today a friend of mine told me how she found hair being used to up the protien in her dogs dry food.

How did we both find this out ... you take the pellet or nuggets and place em into a clear mason jar filling it with water. Allow it to set for a day or a few hours. You'll be amazed to see whats in your pets or livestocks food.

The hair one finds in the lower grade of pet food is hair that does not disolve in the rendering process...hair from the dead animals that are used as protein. Remember those dead farm animals and pets from the vets offices? Yup! They go into pet food as 'meat and bone meal', or 'by products'. I never, ever feed anything with any kind of 'by products'.

Jon-Marcus
Pirate

Post by Jon-Marcus » 03-24-2007 07:13 AM

Are we being poisoned?

Of course we are. 24/7, 365 days a year, every year.
From the pre-packaged food we eat to the water we drink to the air we breath.
Chemical additives. Slow poison.
We, most here, know this.
"You have forgotten the face of your father." Roland Deschain

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-24-2007 08:28 AM

Homemade Pet Food Requires Study of Nutrition, AVMA Warns
SCHAUMBURG, Ill.
— With a wide variety of pet food brands being recalled leaving many pet food aisles vacant, pet owners may choose to try making dinner for Fluffy themselves. But how easy is it to cook a nutritious menu for your pet at home? ....

Do you really know what Snookums is getting fed?
Americans are getting something of an education in how the pet food industry works, thanks to the recent recall of more than 90 brands of pet food contaminated with rat poison. ...

three
Pirate

Post by three » 03-24-2007 09:58 AM

Y'all now what's really sad (and scary)? Think about the thousands of elderly poor who just MIGHT have been and are eating pet food to suppliment their food budget. How many instances of elderly poor eating pet food have we heard about over the years. Maybe that was just an urban myth, but I wonder if we'll start hearing about 'unexpected or suspicious deaths of elderly"

Return to “The Brig”