What are these?

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

dieselguy
Pirate

What are these?

Post by dieselguy » 06-16-2004 12:24 AM

I spent a good amount of time on whitley streibers website, and could not find anything about these pictures:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/img/news/ ... lien-1.jpg

http://www.unknowncountry.com/img/news/ ... ien2-1.jpg

The first one looks like he is playing golf, or something. :confused: :D

I want to know the details of the images, even if they are fakes. What is the story behind them?

Dane
dieselguy AKA edselman or danebruce is back!!!

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-16-2004 12:48 AM

I don't know Dane. They don't look like obvious fakes to me but I'm no expert. I went ahead and made a suammary of the two pix. All I did was desaturate the night vision and adjust the contrast. Eerily realistic if not genuine. Image :cool:

dieselguy
Pirate

Post by dieselguy » 06-16-2004 02:05 AM

Yeah, I'm not really sure about them. My mom thinks the one holding the pole looks like he is taking a piss!!! :D :p

Dane

black widow
Pirate

Post by black widow » 06-21-2004 10:38 PM

dieselguy, wow these pics are creepy, also chould be your moms right.:D

PS his site did not say nothing about these, at all???
Last edited by black widow on 06-21-2004 10:42 PM, edited 1 time in total.
why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.

Lakesider
Pirate

Post by Lakesider » 06-22-2004 01:30 AM

Those pics have been around for a while...a website pointed out many inaccuracies regarding the pics and deemed them hoaxes. After reading thier conclusions I believed them to be a hoax as well.

dieselguy
Pirate

Post by dieselguy » 06-22-2004 09:19 AM

what was the sites debunking it? I really don't know anything about them, just that they are weird! :eek: Maybe something from IL&M? :p

Dane

gormworm
Pirate

Post by gormworm » 06-22-2004 04:42 PM

dieselguy wrote: what was the sites debunking it? I really don't know anything about them, just that they are weird! :eek: Maybe something from IL&M? :p
Dane

Hello, Dieselguy.

Worm, here.

In the CGI biz we've got a technique called "instances". It's the technique of constructing an object just once, .. and instructing the software to place copies of the constructed object in several different locations (different scale, rotation, different angle relative to the camera, etc).

In CGI; when constructing a tree, for example, .... you only need to have one tree branch constructed in order to create a "convincing" tree. You take the original branch you've constructed, .. and place "instances" of the branch in specific places in the scene you're constructed. You change the proportions along the X, Y, & Z axis's in order to make the different branches shorter & fatter, .. longer and thinner, .. and so on.

When I first looked at these "alien pics", .. they fooled me too.

Then I looked at how the trees are constructed.
The trees are constructed using instances of tree branches.
This is the way trees are made inside of a computer softeware application.
Mother Nature doesn't work that way though.

In nature, .. no two tree branches are ever identical.

Mother Nature isn't concerned with file size limitations & rendering time.

If you study the tree branches carefully, ... you can see this for yourself.

I’m told that the CGI alien model is the one from the Fractal Poser 3.0 catalog. In the Fractal Poser EBE model, .. the arms end in little “light bulb” shaped bulges that don’t blend into the shoulders of the torso very well. It’s a geometric thing.

In the shot of the EBE shielding his face with his right hand as he looks down, .. his right shoulder is identical to the “light bulb” shoulder from Fractal Poser 3.0.

Other than all of that, ... these are really great pics.

I’m amazed that anyone would be able to get great Gray EBE pics like these, ... because the Gray EBE’s are famous for having a “human mind control” technology that always seems to be in use whenever they are actively working in areas where humans are.

The Gray EBEs would not allow photos like these to be taken, ... unless they wanted the pics to be taken.

Oh well.

I'm not a debunker.
Well, ... I don't mean to be anyway.

In this case, .. the pics have too many obviously recognizable CGI artifacts in them.

I believe.
........ But not in these well done hoax photos.
Last edited by gormworm on 06-22-2004 04:52 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Lakesider
Pirate

Post by Lakesider » 06-22-2004 11:30 PM

gormworm...

I can see what you mean by instances....I see a few of them now in those pics. The lighting also seems a bit wonky as part of the branch is lit but the branch nearly overlapping it isn't. Add to that the lighting on the alien (with arm raised to cover face) appears to cover most of his body yet the large branch that should be in the line of light is darkened...unless there is more than one light source at that instance. The other pic shows only one light source.

Like yourself, I'm not much of a debunker and like to keep an open mind in such matters.

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 06-22-2004 11:43 PM

Well....No matter if there real or fake. Ya gotta admit. There're really really cool.
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

gormworm
Pirate

Post by gormworm » 06-23-2004 12:58 PM

BenSlain wrote: Well....No matter if there real or fake. Ya gotta admit. There're really really cool.

Yeah.
They are very well done indeed.

gormworm
Pirate

From the C2C site....

Post by gormworm » 06-23-2004 07:26 PM

Another exercise in "human behavior"?

Night Visitors page:
http://www.aliensthetruth.com/aliens_nightvisitors.html

Latest Alien Photo Fake On The Net
http://www.rense.com/general39/fake.htm

So, .. I guess this is another effort to prove that anyone who is convinced of the existence of EBEs based on photographic evidence is a whacko? Eh?

I guess we’ll see when the “truth comes out”.

Somewhere, .. someone is taking note of what is being posted on different message boards about these photos, .. and ROFLTAO.
(“T” for “their”)

Oh well.

Return to “UFO”