What happened to Karyn Dolan?

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

daddystabz
Pirate

What happened to Karyn Dolan?

Post by daddystabz » 07-03-2019 02:16 AM

I see Richard Dolan has a new wife now but what ever happened to Karyn, hist first wife?

Did he end up trading her in for a younger model?

Riddick
Pirate

Re: What happened to Karyn Dolan?

Post by Riddick » 07-03-2019 09:12 AM

daddystabz wrote: 07-03-2019 02:16 AM I see Richard Dolan has a new wife now but what ever happened to Karyn, hist first wife?

Did he end up trading her in for a younger model?
Hey Now daddystabz, you're the first "new" FF member to post in 2019 - Congrats for finally taking the plunge! I'm kinda on a holiday posting break myself, but hey, I've got time enough to take a stab at ad addressing a noobie's questions:

On her chronological "trade-in" value, relative to Karyn? Looking at online pics of Richard's new wife, I'd say the answer is "Yes." As to what's up with Karyn, she has a website for coaching services. I found a profile at this trainer directory, and a client testimonial at this "divorce meditation" site

Last but not least I found this interesting thread at the Project Avalon Forum! -
Richard Dolan Talks About Women, Sex & Fear Of Failure - TMI? You decide.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “UFO”