UFO & Chemtrails

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

UFO & Chemtrails

Post by voguy » 01-24-2016 08:44 AM

Two ... Two ... Two conspriacies in one.

UFO CAUGHT IN CHEMTRAILS

A witness from El Cajon in San Diego, California, reports detecting a mysterious UFO in a video of an ascending jet he recorded. He noticed the UFO while reviewing the video long after he recorded it.

He confirmed the presence of a UFO in the video by slowing it down and capturing still frames that show the UFO flying past the jet’s contrails.

Some conspiracy theorists have suggested the jet’s trails are not normal contrails, but chemtrails, and that the UFO was likely investigating to determine why the plane was spraying toxic chemical agents.

Chemtrails conspiracy theorists are saying that this video is proof that aliens are aware of government chemtrails.

According to the witness in a testimony filed as Case 73895 in the archives of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), he was preparing to go to work at about 11:30 a.m., on January 14, 2016, when he observed a jet flying up into the clouds.

There was something about the plane that caught the witness’ attention. He began filming the aircraft as it ascended until it disappeared from sight.

He said he did not notice anything unusual at the time.

He was reviewing the video with his girlfriend after he came back from work later in the day, when he caught a glimpse of a strange object flashing across the screen close to the jet. His girlfriend also noticed the UFO.

The witness was surprised he had not noticed the fast-moving UFO while filming the flying jet.

“It was at about 0:10-0:11 seconds into the video when I saw an object pass extremely fast from the right side of the video and head to the left side of the video,” he reported.
“It was at about 0:10-0:11 seconds into the video when I saw an object pass extremely fast from the right side of the video to the left…”
He was able to confirm the presence of a UFO in the video by slowing it down and taking still frames.

“I took screenshots to analyze it a bit better. It looks like something I’ve never seen. Not a bug or bird,” the witness said.

Because he was unable to identify the object, he uploaded the footage to YouTube so that others could look at it and make suggestions.

“When I saw it more clearly I was excited and sort of skeptical,” the witness said, “but I then uploaded it to YouTube so my friends and family can see it and give me their opinion and most said it was definitely a UFO.”

The video sparked a debate among UFO enthusiasts on YouTube. While most agreed the video showed a UFO, there were various opinions about what sort of UFO it was and a lot of attention was focused on the jet’s c

Read Story/VIDEO at: http://www.inquisitr.com/2732650/ufo-ca ... alifornia/

Video & Story: http://www.inquisitr.com/2732650/ufo-ca ... alifornia/
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Re: UFO & Chemtrails

Post by Bobbi Snow » 06-13-2016 09:39 PM

I noticed either UFOs or large white orbs often hovering above or just below some of the chemtrail streams, and that was going on as early as 2005. I wondered if they were there to test the quality of the pollutants, or if they were monitoring the streams for other reasons. :confused: As late as 2012 some theorists were saying the orbs were quality control managers... seeing if the "soup" was strong enough, yet.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

voguy
Pirate

Re: UFO & Chemtrails

Post by voguy » 06-14-2016 03:52 PM

Are you suggesting that ETs are the source of the chemtrails?
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “UFO”