Now We See Them Now We Don't

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Shirleypal
Pirate

Now We See Them Now We Don't

Post by Shirleypal » 04-25-2007 10:37 AM

Without question, the most significant mystery in our reality is the UFO Phenomenon - if only because of its implications. We still do not know what they are and why they are here. What we do know is that they have been here for a very long time - most likely in different disguises. While they are not shy about making their presence known, they are extremely reluctant to identify themselves. And though many people report one-on-one contact with them in various forms, there is no way of understanding that interaction without first knowing the nature of the intelligence we are dealing with. Though their "technology" appears superior to ours, the fact that they remain hidden might suggest that we pose a threat to them - in one way or another. Pretty astute evaluation of our species.

UFOs Over Costa Rica

"Not until she returned to her office after 6 p.m. Friday did she find that she had photographed much more than a sunset. A handful of photos show one or more elliptical lights in the sky on what seems to be a westward course."

http://www.amcostarica.com/040306.htm

"Meanwhile, those who study phenomena in the sky as a hobby report that the incidents of unidentified object sightings are increasing over Costa Rica."

http://www.amcostarica.com/051906.htm (scroll down)

ETs in Our Oceans

"Have aliens established secret underwater bases on our planet? Is it possible that an extraterrestrial civilization has co-existed with humanity for thousands of years?"

http://www.ufoarea.com/lloyd_oceans.html

UFO Photographs from Australia

"I received in the last few weeks approximately 70 photographs from a gentleman in Australia. Almost all of them were very interesting, but because of time and space, I am presenting 8 of the most compelling ones for you to take a look at."

http://www.ufocasebook.com/australiarodney.html

majda
Pirate

Re: Now We See Them Now We Don't

Post by majda » 04-25-2007 03:04 PM

Shirleypal wrote: While they are not shy about making their presence known, they are extremely reluctant to identify themselves. And though many people report one-on-one contact with them in various forms, there is no way of understanding that interaction without first knowing the nature of the intelligence we are dealing with.

Or perhaps they stay 'hidden' because they are up to no good. The contact could simply be because they are getting 'selected' humans to do their dirty work. Surely there has to be good ET's out there, but the ones who skulk around like thieves in the night don't get my respect!
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 04-26-2007 06:34 AM

We still do not know what they are and why they are here.
Trust me, you don't want to know. And besides, there's that whole prime directive thing... and galactic law is very specific about NOT spooking the livestock, err I mean the natives.

skydancer
Pirate

Post by skydancer » 04-26-2007 01:28 PM

I'm surprised that no one has posted a snippit from an old STS video over on UTUBE ... the best one I've ever seen is of the glowing orbs flying over earth shooting beam weapons towards the black triangles when suddenly three black triangles hover forming an outline of a larger triangle when the 4th flying triangle flies throught the center of the three and they all disappear.
That's a hellava stargate!

Ask Whitley or Hoagland for a copy

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 04-26-2007 05:08 PM

The dark triangles would be the poachers. Watch out for them, they are not authorized to be here. Guard your children well, for they like veal!

mrbrusher
Pirate

Post by mrbrusher » 06-08-2007 09:38 PM

Here is a poem of mine about the Greys

The Greys

Black eyes

At the edge

Of the body.

Galactic lights.

Cracks in time.

Paralysis.

Rebirth.