The Phoenix Lights Cover-Up Begins to Crumble

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

joequinn
Magister Ludi

The Phoenix Lights Cover-Up Begins to Crumble

Post by joequinn » 03-18-2007 03:25 PM

Published today, Sunday, 18 March 2007, in The American Chronicle, by investigative researcher Steven Hammons:

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... leID=22360

It appears that Fife Symington, the criminally witless and insensitive Governor of Arizona on the occasion of The Phoenix Lights incident of 13 March 1997, is a liar to boot. On 19 March 1997, six days after the incident, Symington held a press conference in Phoenix, in the course of which an aide, dressed up as an oversized grey alien, was dragged into the media event in handcuffs and officially fingered as the culprit, to the accompaniment of coarse belly-laughs all round. But now, however, Symington tells Leslie Kean --- an investigative journalist of great intelligence and the highest professional integrity who has been damaged severely in her journalistic career because she dared to state publicly that the UFO phenomenon in our time is a legitimate object of journalistic investigation --- Symington, I say, tells Kean that he himself saw the object in question, knew it to be an enormous triangular craft and realized that it could not possibly be a set of flares. Not only that, but Symington admits that he, the highest elected official in the state of Arizona, received virtually no information whatsoever from three individuals whom he desperately called that night for information: the Commander of Luke Air Force Base in western Phoenix, the top general associated with the Arizona National Guard, and the head of the Arizona Department of Public Safety. And when Kean asked him to justify his ludicrous and cowardly performance at the press conference of 19 March 1997, this bum shamefully replied: “I never felt that overall situation was a matter of ridicule. I wanted them to lighten up and calm down, so I introduced a little levity.” Yeah, right! He probably did not want to experience a deluxe airplane crash the next time that he flew: that seems more like it.

In the midst of these revelations, the bottom line question remains unanswered. When, when, when will the Amerikan sheeple begin to realize that they don’t know one single damn thing about the history of this country since 1945 and that the reason why they are so ignorant about the past two-thirds of a century of Amerikan history is because the bastards who know the truth need them to be ignorant in order to keep them powerless? When, when, when will the Amerikan sheeple realize this? When?
Last edited by joequinn on 03-18-2007 03:29 PM, edited 1 time in total.
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

majda
Pirate

Re: The Phoenix Lights Cover-Up Begins to Crumble

Post by majda » 03-18-2007 03:33 PM

joequinn wrote: When, when, when will the Amerikan sheeple realize this? When?

When someone has the balls to rip down the green curtain.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-18-2007 04:02 PM

I like you Joe have realized this for many years, everything Joe for years, many more realize it also but refuse to talk about it, therein lies the problem, they are afraid of ridicule, I will give you a small example. When I was still living in the San Francisco Bay area a good friend of mine who at the time along with her brother owned a publication called Key Magazine which is a small publication that you would find in Fine Hotels, Art Galleries etc for the tourist trade, the magazine is published in major cities in the U.S., once a year the owners get together for meetings in a different city, my friend invited me to a dinner at the Fairmont Hotel to meet everyone and after dinner while sitting around chatting my friend asked me to stand up and ask this question, do you believe we are being visited by beings and craft from another world, most of these people were very wealthy, older of serious mind, what I can tell you is this for the next three hours almost everyone related a story about sightings, possible abduction etc., there were about 26 people present, it was amazing, most had never mentioned it to anyone and said they would not report these experiences to authorities. So there you have it Joe, I will venture to guess if you or anyone here were in a similar situation the same thing would happen, there are hundreds of thousands of people in this country alone who have seen something and have never talked about it, now if even a quarter of them would speak up things would change on a mass scale. BTW same would go for this illegal war in Iraq, where the hell are the voices???? Speak up!!!!
BTW what I did that evening is not typical of me but of my friend and how she talked me into getting up and asking that question I will never know, but glad I did.

spiritme
Pirate

Post by spiritme » 03-18-2007 07:11 PM

Since 2000 my life has changed beyond the normal realm.
I have watched the country dive into the bottomless pit of corruption and still day to day it keeps on coming, this is a good spot for me to rant as I have been waiting and thinking just how screwed up this planet is....I have to ask myself this question..
how much worse are times going to get?
and then I get online and I instantly know.
the corruption....scandal after scandal.
our poor tired earth trying to hold it together....from all the pollution.....
the medical profession selling there wares like there the miracle cure when in fact they cause more then they heal! Not to mention the a** holes making money from there "cure all" schemes.
then the personal note for me as almost everyone knows that I have been recently divorced and that scenerio caused this family so much torment that I almost caved in and bought the big one myself.
Then I thought to myself and said " somone has to stick around " and get these things right.....make things better if that is even possible.
I am fighting the good fight.....I have regained most of my sanity and I am here to tell you that I will not go gently into the night.
I will fight....
they can take everything away from me and I will fight until I take my last breath.....and why? Because that is what my father did and that is what I will do. He did not go in a corner and whimper or cave in. He fought until he could fight no more.....so I being his namesake shall continue to do the same.
My grandchildren deserve it and damn it so do I !!!!!!
now about these cover-ups with our neighbors from the heavens....give it up already Mr.GOvernment ..........we know they are here and so do U!
Seriously..........I have witnessed one myself about 18 miles down the road ...shortly after I moved here.....my father told me before he crossed over that when he was in Japan that he had seen many......and no one was to talk about it....or even breathe the words.
Why does our government try to make us look stupid?
because we let them.....we have let them as JQ has said from the middle 1940'..............we let them. Who is protecting who?
We have a president that can not chew on pretzels and watch the boob tube at the same time and they are worried about us not being able to handle certain truths? give it up Mr. G.....
Big difference between us and them is " we know how strong we are"! They are using it as a tool.....for there own benifit.....not ours.....
we have to take care of ourselves....and you know what that means?....don't U?

:)
A shot of truth with that there ale mate!

Return to “UFO”