Time travel ? set to mild rocker's hit song

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Time travel ? set to mild rocker's hit song

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 08-23-2004 10:25 AM

This one below has been unexplainable to me for 30 years. Was it time travel? A gain in time? This wouldn't happen again to me in a million years!

In late 1974 Rod Stewart's "Stay with me" Faces hit song started as I entered Evansville, Indiana's US 41 stop light corridor. There were twelve traffic lights in 7.1 miles. The "green light" for go went perfect with his lyrics," For tonight your going to stay with me." I didn't speed with my tractor/trailer's full load of Kentucky hogs, and I made every light green in exactly four minutes and thirty five seconds.

Rod's song ended with the drum beat finish at light twelve. In the forty-five mph speed zone I needed to be going sixty two point two six mph for this to happen. I only went the speed limit as usual. After this happened my only thoughts were, "Now just how cool was that!"

This took years to set in about what may have happened. My wife and I started the song in the same spot three winters ago, and did'nt get half way through. With light traffic it took us nine minutes.

I've never heard a longer version of "Stay with me". I tried to call Art's Time Travel line this AM. He would have been a good judge for this experience! On http://www.cambridgeparanormal.co.uk I've had one reply to the above. Rod Stewart will be in Evansville August 25th.

MK:)
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

Return to “Paranormal”