Past Vision 1996 TWA Flight 800 Shoot down

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

James
Pirate

Past Vision 1996 TWA Flight 800 Shoot down

Post by James » 03-31-2004 07:08 PM

Here Is where I will begin the posting of past visions I have had. Some of these visions are not documented on the internet Sadly. I have however posted some of these visions to other areas of the internet. but it was after the event took place. Since I did not have internet capability until 1999 2000. Now some visions that I will post have been posted prior to the event. This is not one of those visions. This vision is only documented in my journal. This vision has been adapted to include items not in the original journal text. Or Items left out of the original written item.

July 3 1996
Vision 1
I see a plane flying in the air. I am told to look at the aircrft by a voice. I see a white being female. pointing to my left. She is demanding I look to see the planes tail. and asking if I can see the numbers on the tail. I could not see the numbers as they kept changing. I tell her this. The plane is red and white I recognize it as a TWA jumbo jet. The engines appear fine. 3 are white in color one is black in color. The plane flys over a street with trees running down the center of it. They are spaced out I would say 20 to 30 feet apart. I see the plane explode before it crashes into a cable company. The area looks to be near an ocean. And the weather is warm

Vision 2 same set
There are guys in a parking lot Near a cement drive ramp. With metal pipe guard rails. On the sides of the ramp. the men have guns. I see the actor mike myers. From Saturday night live. He is in a mexican dress with an x across his chest of bullits. He was also wearing a vest and a huge hat.

Vision 3 Same set
I see a jeep. with 3 guys in it soldiers In green with helmets. 2 are in front. One is sitting in the back behind the passengers seat. A missle is behind the drivers seat. I look into the sky with binocculars.

Now there may or may not have been a 4th vision in this same set. That is of me watching the events on tv of a plane crash or incident

Notes. This is what I think of the vision. I think TWA flight 800 was shot down by either terrorists or The US navy doing testing in the long island sound area. Mike myers or his presence there was to indicate the city where the event would take place. Since SNL is filmed in New York city and I knew this. He or the person is the symbol for the city. The military garb he is wering may referr to a possible terrorist connection. As well as the other unreconizable military uniforms. I thought they looked middle eastern they were not us uniforms or helmets. This was likely a terrorist incident. Note that I did not see the missle fire out of the jeep and at no time was I told in the vision that the missle was fired. Though I did intuitivly feel the missle was fired and it was the cause of the aircraft being destroyed. On july 16 1996 261 people died when this plane mysterously exploded over long island sound in New York city. If you have comments please post them

One final note here. When I probed the information with the spirits over the next 2 weeks they did not aid in aquiring information on a date for the event or any particulars that would aid in preventing the incident. No skill I utilzed at that time Would aid in how to stop the event. I was very angered by this. This was also a time of great unyielding torment by the spirits. From february through september of 1996 I almost went nuts. James
Last edited by James on 03-31-2004 07:18 PM, edited 1 time in total.

James
Pirate

Post by James » 03-31-2004 07:12 PM

I will attempt to locate If I ve posted this on the net anywhere and I will put the link here. but I would not be prior to the event happening. It would only have a later date. James

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 08-09-2012 11:14 PM

I found a site ON ANOTHER SITE (With a last reply in 2005 (I added a reply)) with 2 clips regarding TWA800 and they say an explosion is seen.

http://www.airdisaster.com/cvr/atcwav.shtml

The last 2 clips on the page.... (Scroll to bottom)

Return to “Paranormal”