Nurses Share Terrifying Hospital Ghost Stories That Scared Them To Death

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Nurses Share Terrifying Hospital Ghost Stories That Scared Them To Death

Post by Riddick » 05-20-2016 01:09 AM

Obviously they didn't die, or they couldn't tell the tales. But you get the idea.

PREPARE TO BE SCARED TO DEATH!! (Again, not really! If you do die it's just a coincidence - Or maybe not. In any event, you can't say you weren't warned)

LINK
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Nurses Share Terrifying Hospital Ghost Stories That Scared Them To Death

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-20-2016 09:53 AM

What a find Riddick :!: So due to your effort the guests, members and I will be reading the nurses hospital ghost stories all weekend. :shock:

There is one nurses story about a brave doctor performing surgery on a large meth user that will turn your stomach inside out :!: :!: That one was probably not one of the 49.

Thanks,................I think maybe not! :oops:

A year ago I was on an overnight hospital stay. The next day around noon I held up a book to the nurse in my room. I said, "My story is on page 180 in Joshua P. Warren's new book "It Was A Dark and Creepy Night". After I read aloud it's title and said she should buy it she smiled and said, "No way!"

:oops: Lot's of folks avoid paranormal accounts like the Black Plague just so they won't have bad dreams that can never be credited to the story's originator! :lol:

Great post Riddick!

MK 2 :shock:

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-20-2016 10:34 AM

Yeah - I think all hospitals have 'em. Think about it - people die in hospitals.

There is a building across town that used to be a hospital and is now elderly housing. There is (allegedly) a ghost of a nurse who worked there for decades in Labor and Delivery still making the rounds.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 05-20-2016 04:41 PM

Very plausible when you consider the fact that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form to another. In the moments after death, what happens to all the electromotivational signals within the brain, etc? What happens to our thoughts, or for that matter the soul? It's easy to say it goes away, but physics disputes this at the simplest level.

On the other side of the coin; did anyone see the paper talking about the exact nanosecond the sperm fertilizes an egg and there is a micro "flash" which occurs, which some are postulating is the moment in which the new organism begins and takes on a soul? Interesting reading.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Paranormal”