Would You Dare Live In These Haunted Houses?

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Would You Dare Live In These Haunted Houses?

Post by Riddick » 05-11-2016 01:17 AM

According to Realtor.com’s 2013 Haunted Housing Report, more than half of American home buyers are open to buying an abode that has a reputation for being haunted.

Good thing, because the market for spooky homes is booming. Herewith, nine paranormal properties for those who don’t mind a little “morgue” with their mortgage.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/featu ... ted-houses
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Re: Would You Dare Live In These Haunted Houses?

Post by voguy » 05-11-2016 03:32 PM

Years ago I started doing EVP recording on a dare, figuring it was all just a hoax and someone trying to build something from nothing.

To my surprise I did capture things, which based on the scientific evidence and the integrity of the equipment leads me to believe they were captured and not created.

To me, the smoking gun in the ability of the spirit to live on past the body's demise is based on Albert Einstein's theory, "Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.” When we die, where do all the electrical impulses of the nervous system go?

So it's just a matter now of discovering how the deceased are able to manipulate sound, which we don't know at this point.

However, some of what I have heard has concerned me enough believe that there is a difference between benevolent spirits and true haunted houses. And in the latter, the houses should be avoided.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Paranormal”