Maine Bigfoot sightings for new book

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Maine Bigfoot sightings for new book

Post by voguy » 01-16-2016 01:52 PM

Portland author looking for Maine Bigfoot sightings for new book

Portland author Michelle Souliere is on the lookout for Bigfoot. Or at least Mainers who think they’ve seen Bigfoot.

Souliere hopes the recent airing of a Maine episode of the popular television show “Finding Bigfoot” on the cable network Animal Planet will inspire people to come forward and talk with her about their sightings.

The author, who writes the blog Strange Maine and released the 2009 book “Strange Maine: True Tales From the Pine Tree State,” said her research over the years has “uncovered dozens of interesting stories scattered throughout Maine history.”

But, she said, she still needs more to complete a forthcoming book about Bigfoot sightings in the state.

“It’s clearly time for me to take the next step,” she said in a statement. “My goal is to start tying in all the current stories that are floating around, and talk to folks about what they’ve seen out there in the Maine woods.”

Souliere said those who believe they’ve seen the hairy upright beast in this state can reach her at [email protected] or through the additional contact information found by clicking here.

Maine is, of course, home to perhaps the world’s best-known cryptozoologist, Loren Coleman, as well as reality television monster hunter Bill Brock.

Stories of Sasquatch in Maine go back at least as far as a 19th century report of a giant “wild man” in the Waterville area, and have included a number of other alleged sightings since.

Read more and see video: http://sethkoenig.bangordailynews.com/2 ... -new-book/
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Maine Bigfoot sightings for new book

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-17-2016 08:11 AM

voguy,

I took 58 years of my life to finally see my first day time sighting of a UFO over the confluence of the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers below Cairo, Illinois.

Now I can add after 67 years I'm still waiting to see my first upright walking hairy creature with different nick names so commonly heard world wide.

I am a believer thanks to Coast to Coast AM and the BFRO.net web site among others like Loren Coleman's Cryptomundo web site from Maine.

“It’s clearly time for me to take the next step,” she said in a statement. “My goal is to start tying in all the current stories that are floating around, and talk to folks about what they’ve seen out there in the Maine woods.”

The two words "floating around" put in mind of a three year old report from Earth Files. A fellow out west witnessed a Bigfoot either coming down or going up in a UFO's "tractor beam". It's long archived so pay your dues at Linda's Earth Files to read it all. :idea:

"They" are dba our planet's watchers as other worldly beings made even more obvious by George Lucas' Star Wars character Chew Bacca. :wink: One would think their monthly earth reports to their Mother Ship are not too good! :oops: That line was meant for a laugh :lol: but who knows it maybe true. :idea:

Thanks for the report and links! :D
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-17-2016 09:27 AM

Just remember, when it comes to things like UFOs and Bigfoot, there is this ruler you should use. At one end is the folks that thrive on faking videos, posting on web sites, and making stuff up on Youtube. The level of fraud in these areas is awesome as technology has given many the tools to perpetrate hoaxes on a grand level. And it's climatic for them to see someone respond favorably, so they will do it again and again.

At the other end of the ruler is the truth. The truth is harder to get to because it requires deep reading and research, sometimes with materials that contain no pictures or videos. It's thinking about the physics of the event, and looking for the clues. It's having to invest time and ask questions. This is deeply unpopular to some because it requires effort. For me, it's the most fun. It's like winning a chess game, solving a complex math problem .... it's finding the truth.

You want to be in the middle, between the truth and the fakers. Learn the signs of deceit, and signals of fraud, questions to ask to ferret out the fakes. And then when presented with evidence, challenge it from ever possible angle about asking questions. A footprint in the snow is not valid. A footprint where you can measure the snow density, depth of the track and therefore calculate weight/mass, as well as stride between tracks is valid. A picture of a squatch is not valid unless you can go back to the same spot, same date and time, reshoot the picture and then rule out the known variables to find the unknown.

As a friend of mine who got caught up in EBE question once said, "you have to be willing to go through the thicket of thorns, braving the pricks, to find the truth on the other side." In his case I believe he succeeded.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-17-2016 10:20 AM

We few who dare tread here will take heed in your words to watch by. :idea: :wink:

Now as far as the UFO tractor sp? beam's "Beam me up! It's Bigfoot!" goes. Videos meant to be laughed at show holstein dairy cows being lifted into the sky towards a ship big enough to hold a cow. Then you have eye witnesses who say they've seen it happen. Way too many cattle and horse mutilations imply they were lifted, worked on, then dropped making an impression in the soil.

If Bigfoot is inter dimensional, the creature is most surely transported here and just as easily taken away by a UFO. If ET can do that sort of disappearing act so can the big guy or big gal.

If a southern older lady did shoot one on her porch with a shotgun. Instantly it vanished in a bright flash of light! I think I read that sheriff's report here, but I forgot what U.S. state it was.

http://www.bfro.net

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-17-2016 01:23 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:Then you have eye witnesses who say they've seen it happen. Way too many cattle and horse mutilations imply they were lifted, worked on, then dropped making an impression in the soil.
Yeah, they say it happened. Back when I worked on the news side of things you would often hear people it happened. A good number are not what I would call credible.

There is a guy who calls Coast to Coast about UFOs, who lives in a town I'm in. I know of him from his visits. He sees UFOs everywhere, and has collections of photos which might as well be a picture of a light. Actually, probably was a streetlight. One night he calls George, and I have to hand it him; George asked some good questions. Location, time, weather conditions, etc. The fellow said it was 5 minutes ago, "and it's still there... watching me!" I walked outside since this squirrel lives eight blocks away, and I saw it. It was Venus in the night sky.

Another time he came running into the TV station saying "they" were attacking us. It just so happened that the direction was the same as our tower camera, so I was able to pull up the footage. Yeah, he saw it. Medical Lifeflight Helo inbound to our medical center in town.

I guess the the moral of the story is you have to weigh credibility of sightings with data, and the individual reporting. So many people see a light and think UFO. Technically they are correct, because they couldn't identify it. But in the true meaning, it was not a spacecraft from another world, which is what they are alleging it is. In my sighting I still don't claim it to be extraterrestrial, but do call it a UFO, because I could not identify it. It could have been military.

The same applies to bigfoot. As in the Pancake Bay campground sighting, the "bigfoot" turned out to be a bush which was shaped like a squatch. In Alger County (MI) the squatch turned out to be a black bear which learned to get up on its back feet to go after hummingbird feeders.

Good data and creditable witnesses are what I like. Barring that, it's an imaginative or broken mind at work, or a hoaxer who gets their rocks off by fooling people.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-17-2016 08:16 PM

After checking my daily view count for changes or no changes below here. I'll stop in here to post in your" Maine Bigfoot sightings" for a few minutes before heading off to the UK to check more view counts! :mrgreen:

Roger that on his UFO being Venus. That should fool no one! I think I've heard the fella living near you mentioned on C2CAM. :lol: There are dedicated folks who make filmed catches of flying craft that do zip up, up and away so fast it would make your head spin while filming them! :D I've not seen all that many "craft" but I feel like I'm a veteran UFO viewer of either inter dimensional or outer space flying conveyances not of this world! :mrgreen:

voguy wrote: "The same applies to bigfoot. As in the Pancake Bay campground sighting, the "bigfoot" turned out to be a bush which was shaped like a squatch. In Alger County (MI) the squatch turned out to be a black bear which learned to get up on its back feet to go after hummingbird feeders.

Then we see the community meetings organized by the famed crew of the BRFO - Animal Planet's "Finding Bigfoot". The local citizens fill the community centers, and their fire stations so faithfully on every show. Matt asks for a show of hands who've seen a live, very tall, hairy creature. The multiple hands going up are all the proof this non viewer needs to say they are out there to be seen. The witnesses interviewed are so clear and calm with reporting all the details of their sightings. 8) :o

There will always be mistaken sightings of the UFO's and the Bigfoot phenomenon. I doubt the Native Americans were ever fooled since their ancient migration into North America's wilderness across the Siberian Straight's land bridge. :idea:

I still think the two phenomenon are inter connected. :wink:

Edited a few minutes later with a comment on the famed Northern California Patterson-Gimlin film of Bigfoot that was mentioned again last night on "Art Bell - Somewhere In Time". The caller from 1996 mentioned her obvious "breasts".

Go here to view something I've never heard mentioned about "their" catch of Mrs. Bigfoot. The side chest hairs are worn off or worn down to show the skin from swinging her arms & elbows well after she was a baby Bigfoot. :mrgreen: A Bigfoot's Hollywood type suit, so unbearably hot, would have have plenty of fake hair there! :idea: :D No one has ever mentioned that fact and I've heard their film talked about for years just like you have voguy!

Click on the North America map's box reading "2016 with BFRO expeditions now open to non-members" to see this in a close up view.

http://www.bfro.net
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 01-18-2016 06:38 PM, edited 2 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-17-2016 10:13 PM

I really don't think some people want go really know about the real origins of Big Foot and our entangled human history. Much easier to believe humans and monkeys are more similar.

JULY 13, 2015
Mitchel N. Townsend Paper on Hominin
Received from the Washington Bigfoot Contact Form:

Here is the long awaited scientific essay describing a new “Hominin” species at Mount St Helen’s. The conclusions are verified, repeatable and consistent. Enjoy the read.
http://1drv.ms/1BnR9hm
Respectfully,
Mitchel N. Townsend

The paper is called ‘Using Biotic Taphonomy Signature Analysis and Neoichnology Profiling to determine the identity of the carnivore taxa responsible for the deposition and mechanical mastication of three independent prey bone assemblages in the Mount St. Helen’s ecosystem of the Cascade mountain range’ by Aaron Mills, Gerald Mills, M. N. Townsend.

The document is 94 pages long, describing Townsend’s experience finding the ‘bonestack’ and going into great detail to show that the teeth marks belong to a previously undocumented hominin, bigfoot.

http://washingtonbigfoot.com/tag/mount-st-helens/

A hominin / human related

The down load is absolutely worth a read. The history of the discovery and even the technical stuff.
Last edited by Doka on 01-17-2016 10:23 PM, edited 1 time in total.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-17-2016 10:18 PM

What Is a Hominin? - Definition and Recent Studies

So, roughly speaking, a Hominin is what we used to call a Hominid; a creature that paleoanthropologists have agreed is human or a human ancestor. These include all of the Homo species (Homo sapiens, H. ergaster, H. rudolfensis), all of the Australopithecines (Australopithecus africanus, A. boisei, etc.) and other ancient forms like Paranthropus and Ardipithecus.

http://archaeology.about.com/od/hterms/g/hominin.htm
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-18-2016 05:44 PM

Doka wrote:I really don't think some people want go really know about the real origins of Big Foot and our entangled human history. Much easier to believe humans and monkeys are more similar.
Knowing the truth makes things very inconvenient. Witnessing it can be traumatic for some. Experiencing it up close can be a total life-changer.

I'm reminded what a late friend of mine once said when finding a document corroborating a race of ET on an American USAF base, "I feel that by my eyes seeing this, and knowing the truth, I now have ingested a disease." Ironically, he died of cancer. And although I know people get cancer all the time, I still have a thought in the back of my head that maybe it was convenient for him to die so quick.

Return to “Paranormal”