Haunted Radio at Former RAF Station?

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 07-25-2011 02:57 AM

"World War Two radio continues to pick up vintage broadcasts despite not having any power."

" A Pye Wireless is reportedly spooking listeners by picking up vintage broadcasts featuring Winston Churchill and the big band music of Glenn Miller. Stranger still, the seemingly haunted radio is not connected to any power source. According to witnesses, the unexplainable broadcasts come on randomly and can last for up to 30 minutes. The radio is on display at Montrose Air Station, a former RAF base with a long history of paranormal activity."
http://news.stv.tv/scotland/tayside/181 ... af-station

I love stuff like this,i firmly believe in spirits,etc......

I would love seeing that radio myself!

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-25-2011 07:35 AM

You have to search around on the Internet, (perhaps Youtube), but there was a phenomena several years back where a ham sent a CQ in Morse Code, and heard it come back to him 30 seconds later.

If you do the math, that would have been quite a trip out and back. To this date, nobody knows how it happened.

When you think about it, look at how much electromagnetic radiation we cast about.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 07-25-2011 09:03 PM

That fascinating!!!!!

Yes when we talk on CB,etc.... WE SEND THE DATA INTO SPACE AND IT CONTINUES PROBABLY FOREVER??

Thats very interesting indeed,is he sure it was HIS coming back??

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-26-2011 09:57 AM

Yes, it was his. When you analyze the keying speed and length of characters it was perfect. Impossible for someone to mirror.

I wish I could find the clip on Youtube, but it's good evidence it's real.

It's not moonbounce. I've worked moonbounce before, and it's too quick of a return. This return was more like 30 seconds, so when you do the math, the refection was WAY out there.

BTW, 299,792,458 meters per second is how fast a signal on 14.2 mHz would go. (299792458 meters = 186282.397 miles)

CB would be a hard band for this to occur on, basically because the noise floor is so intense.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 07-26-2011 11:39 AM

I wonder if someone had recorded it and played it back?

Reason i wonder this is: They had these mini REPEATERS that record up to a minute and then when nothing else is heard,they transmit it back......

Would be fascinating if it really wasnt that!

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-26-2011 04:53 PM

It would be very hard to do that as you're dealing with a keyed wave. I'm not sure there are computers that could do this, given the changes in propagation and waves.

Most scientific evidence is pointing in one or two directions.

1 - A ducting of some type into space where the wave is then refracted back.

2 - A trapped ducting within the earths ionosphere. Think of a laser shot into the air bouncing between cloud layers in near perfect conditions, until it finds a hole where the light can escape.

It's a fascinating study in how physics work.

Return to “Paranormal”