Help!

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Aeons
Pirate

Help!

Post by Aeons » 06-15-2011 05:57 PM

I need help and I don't know where to go because anyone would think I'm insane.

Let me try to explain this

I have never seen things or anything weird before but I have a man that lives in the apartment complex where I am. He is a very nice man, and very quiet, he lives here with his wife and I think 3 children.

I have never seen anything like this before but for the past several weeks there are shadows following him. They seem to run at him and are very threatening like.

I want to warn him but I'm sure he would think me insane.

I almost think I'm insane but this is the only thing out of the ordinary going on.

I am really frightened by this and I just don't know what to do.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Re: Help!

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-15-2011 07:04 PM

Aeons wrote: I need help and I don't know where to go because anyone would think I'm insane.

Let me try to explain this

I have never seen things or anything weird before but I have a man that lives in the apartment complex where I am. He is a very nice man, and very quiet, he lives here with his wife and I think 3 children.

I have never seen anything like this before but for the past several weeks there are shadows following him. They seem to run at him and are very threatening like.

I want to warn him but I'm sure he would think me insane.

I almost think I'm insane but this is the only thing out of the ordinary going on.

I am really frightened by this and I just don't know what to do.

Welcome to the FF Aeons. Grade A first post. :)

Does anyone else see the 'shadows'? Someone sharing your vision, or not, could help you eliminate whether the apparitions are hallucination, or not.

That's the extent of my shadow entity knowledge..If a flashlight can't flush them out, then I'm no help.

Aeons
Pirate

Re: Re: Help!

Post by Aeons » 06-16-2011 06:47 PM

Dale O Sea wrote: Welcome to the FF Aeons. Grade A first post. :)

Does anyone else see the 'shadows'? Someone sharing your vision, or not, could help you eliminate whether the apparitions are hallucination, or not.

That's the extent of my shadow entity knowledge..If a flashlight can't flush them out, then I'm no help.

I don't know if anyone else can see them, I think I'd be carted away to the nuthouse if I asked so...

The man doesn't seem too see them or know they are there but I have seen them trip him and a few times it seems like he walks to avoid them, otherwise he seems to be unaware that they are there.

Maybe I am insane.

joan roberts
Pirate

Post by joan roberts » 06-16-2011 07:07 PM

You have lots of company:D :D

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-16-2011 07:16 PM

Perhaps he knows they are there and is ignoring them, pretending he doesn't see them, so no one thinks he's insane..?

Or is ignoring them like you would a strange cat or dog that followed you home..?

Aeons
Pirate

Post by Aeons » 06-16-2011 08:43 PM

Dale O Sea wrote: Perhaps he knows they are there and is ignoring them, pretending he doesn't see them, so no one thinks he's insane..?

Or is ignoring them like you would a strange cat or dog that followed you home..?

It looks more like he doesn't see them at all but when they get close or jump at him it's like he looks around like a person would when they thought they heard something I guess.

They are just barely there if you know what I mean and they kind of fade in and out.

I have never had anything like this happen too me and I never believed in it.

It is very distressing and I don't know at all what to do.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-16-2011 08:55 PM

Aeons wrote: It looks more like he doesn't see them at all but when they get close or jump at him it's like he looks around like a person would when they thought they heard something I guess.

They are just barely there if you know what I mean and they kind of fade in and out.

I have never had anything like this happen too me and I never believed in it.

It is very distressing and I don't know at all what to do.
Gather evidence: take a photo. Take several with all your cameras.

If you don't have a camera, ask the man if you can borrow his..

There's your icebreaker..

Or, better yet, ignore it. If they aren't hurting anything, let it be.

Right now this guy may not think you are crazy, but if ya keep watching him, he'll think you are stalker-y.

But I'd love to see some shadow pix. :cool:

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 06-17-2011 12:22 AM

Welcome :)

Dont be afraid to look into it,some ppl are gifted and are able to see those on the other side.. (Most of us arent)

I bet if you setup a video camera and left it filming for 3 or 4 hours when the guy is outside,you might get a nice surprise on film :) (Then he could see the spirits your referring to)

Good luck!

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 06-17-2011 10:26 AM

I would introduce yourself to him and just talk casually about the weather, maybe bring up a show you "saw" recently on paranormal things, see how he reacts. You can always put it a different way, if you want to tell him, say that you are sensitive and feel that he may be in trouble or troubled somehow.

I don't know if there is much you can do to help him, maybe the way to do it is to try to help him in some physical way, counter the dark forces with light. Do him a favour, give him a compliment, a gift... I am just brainstorming.

Aeons
Pirate

Post by Aeons » 06-17-2011 11:49 AM

I got up the courage to talk to him this morning and I just blurted it out and asked him if he noticed anything strange going on. He asked me what kind of strange thing so I just told him what I thought I was seeing.

He kind of looked at me for a long time and I thought he was going to tell me to get some help but said no he didn't see anything but there were some odd things going on. Then he said he had to go to work right then but maybe we could talk latter.

I feel much better that I said something and he didn't tell me I needed meds.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-17-2011 12:05 PM

I'm disappointed that the ice was so thoroughly broken yet no pics..no mention of a camera.
:(

Aeons
Pirate

Post by Aeons » 06-17-2011 12:15 PM

Dale O Sea wrote: I'm disappointed that the ice was so thoroughly broken yet no pics..no mention of a camera.
:(

Maybe since I'm out in the open with him about what I see I will try to take a picture otherwise it would have just been weird sneaking pictures of him.

Aeons
Pirate

Post by Aeons » 06-17-2011 12:21 PM

It would be very hard to take pictures around the complex without being seen becaus all the pathways are narrow and the carport area is wide open. I only see him because he is right across from my door and I leave about the same time he does a lot.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-17-2011 12:35 PM

Aeons wrote: Maybe since I'm out in the open with him about what I see I will try to take a picture otherwise it would have just been weird sneaking pictures of him.

I wouldn't want this to get weird. ;)

I'm not interested in pictures of him anyway. Please respect his privacy and only photo the area(s) you see the running shadows. Not the man, but the shadows that run at him is what I'd like to see. On that, you use the word, "run"..you mean run using feet? Paws? Run like a river?

Shadows are dark, amorphous blobs that could easily be rough sketched..that would be nice also, your rendering of said entities would be almost better than a photo. :cool:

Or maybe find a sample image online that looks like these shadows.

Short of the sketch, describe them better for us. Are they human shaped? Some say the shadows they see appear to be rats scurrying around just inside their field of vision. Apply a few more adjectives to this man's shadows so we can get a better idea of what you see, and why you see it menacingly. I'm curious if the running shadows were foggy white light..would they seem as threatening?

Aeons
Pirate

Post by Aeons » 06-17-2011 12:56 PM

Dale O Sea wrote: I wouldn't want this to get weird. ;)

I'm not interested in pictures of him anyway. Please respect his privacy and only photo the area(s) you see the running shadows. Not the man, but the shadows that run at him is what I'd like to see. On that, you use the word, "run"..you mean run using feet? Paws? Run like a river?

Shadows are dark, amorphous blobs that could easily be rough sketched..that would be nice also, your rendering of said entities would be almost better than a photo. :cool:

Or maybe find a sample image online that looks like these shadows.

Short of the sketch, describe them better for us. Are they human shaped? Some say the shadows they see appear to be rats scurrying around just inside their field of vision. Apply a few more adjectives to this man's shadows so we can get a better idea of what you see, and why you see it menacingly. I'm curious if the running shadows were foggy white light..would they seem as threatening?

Hmm, they are as tall as him and they are darker than the surroundings but it's like they are almost not there kind of shimmery and you can see through them? I couldn't say the look like people but they kind of seem people like. When they move they kind of stretch and distort and they are very very fast they don't fade or anything but they can slip right under or out from under a car or the shrubs and the like.

I've never seen anything like them anywhere is there someplace with pictures I could look at?

Return to “Paranormal”