Time Traveler Caught in 1941 Photo?

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 03-30-2010 09:41 PM

Laura, I am not sure what is going on, but I thought I would offer you a ((((hug)))) you are with friends here as is Racehorse ! You know Linnea has always said good things about you and no one is questioning your defense of the ship or loyality.

You are obviously upset about something, but this isn't your style so it has those of us that know you confused. Anyhow for whats its worth, I don't think Linnea is bullying you, and I can't speak for her, but I think she is just as confused as I am.

There is much love for you here Laura, there really is :)

Edit to add : there is much love for Craig as well ! :)
Last edited by SETIsLady on 03-30-2010 09:44 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 03-30-2010 09:44 PM

SETIsLady wrote: Laura, I am not sure what is going on, but I thought I would offer you a ((((hug)))) you are with friends here as is Racehorse ! You know Linnea has always said good things about you and no one is questioning your defense of the ship or loyality.

You are obviously upset about something, but this isn't your style so it has those of us that know you confused. Anyhow for whats its worth, I don't think Linnea is bullying you, and I can't speak for her, but I think she is just as confused as I am.

There is much love for you here Laura, there really is :)

Agree totally!
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 03-31-2010 08:19 PM

Live365 -

Hesitated before deciding to respond to you in this thread. Mostly because I believe it is not helpful for public forums to have such highly personalized exchanges - which has been much of my point.

I am concerned that you felt you were being bullied, and apologize for anything I have posted which may have caused you feel this way.

For whatever reason, apparently postings back and forth from both of us have caused the other to be on the defensive - and that has all escalated to this.

Again, I am very sorry this has happened. I hope we can get back to our old footing, and enjoy and be comfortable on the forum together.

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 08-25-2012 08:23 AM

Psychicwolf wrote: Is This a Time Traveler, Or What?[/B]

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm
I searched that site to find where they moved this to and here it is :)

http://www.urbansurvival.com/blog?p=2231

Raggedyann wrote: Very interesting. I have to say though, that the guys head looks bigger and a smidge out of sync with all the other heads in the pic.
Yes thats what i noticed also but it does look interesting!!

In a 1920s movie (Charlie Chapin) a lady is seen holding what looks like a mobile up to her ear!!!!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-2 ... 91698.html

Also very interesting!

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-25-2012 02:00 PM

I don't know how somebody could be talking on a cell phone in a time when there were no cell phone towers to carry signals. A peek into a parallel dimension? The old lady or man looks like 2 people to me. Strange for sure.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 08-25-2012 07:15 PM

Well I do feel that anyone with a time machine WOULD NOT TELL ANYONE as they know what would happen. (They would be dissapeared most likely by the corrupt govt :()

Return to “Paranormal”