Ingo Swann Famed Remote Viewer Reveals Alien Secrets

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Shirleypal
Pirate

Ingo Swann Famed Remote Viewer Reveals Alien Secrets

Post by Shirleypal » 05-22-2009 10:21 AM

Famed Remote Viewer Reveals Alien Secrets

Ingo Swann, a gifted natural consciousness researcher was one of the first and most influential members of the U.S. government's super-secret remote viewing program. He reveals astonishing secrets about alien activity in his book called "Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy." Swann helped develop the process of Remote Viewing at the Stanford Research Institute. He is commonly credited with proposing the idea of Coordinate Remote Viewing, a process in which viewers would view a location given nothing but its geographical coordinates, which was developed and tested by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ with CIA funding. Swann says this group used to meet in an underground facility near Washington, D.C., but was so secretive that it left no paper trail. He says the only secrecy oaths he took were verbal and they have expired, so now he can reveal some of his official knowledge concerning UFOs and aliens.

Swann was part of CIA and Army agencies that were collecting intelligence on Soviet operations and UFOs. He was taken to a remote lake in Alaska where he witnessed a large triangular UFO at close range suck up the water from the lake. Swann was reportedly told that this kind of craft emerged from the Alaskan lake every day. Apparently we are an oasis in space where aliens refuel.

Swann's main concern is the undeveloped nature of human telepathy and its contrast with "the probable existence of fully developed alien telepathy." His book describes his experiences with an ultra secret government agency where he is asked to remote view the dark side of the Earth's Moon. They observed mining and manufacturing operations are along with human looking extraterrestrials. An E.T. base on the dark side of the moon had extensive buildings, roads, and human forms digging. His book discusses lunar anomalies and government-military-science-media cover up of UFOs, lunar activity and psychic phenomena (telepathy, in particular). He also describes his experience with a female E.T. in a Los Angeles supermarket. A friend warns him that there are many extraterrestrials, that many are "bio-androids", and that they are aware their only foes on earth are psychics.

Swann makes it very clear that our government is very much intimidated by these ETs. They are not friendly." He concludes that extraterrestrials are living on earth in humanoid bodies. He also talks about the fact that DENIAL of the ETs is a patent fact. The question is WHY?
http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/

racehorse
Pirate

Re: Ingo Swann Famed Remote Viewer Reveals Alien Secrets

Post by racehorse » 05-22-2009 10:28 AM

Originally from the Article posted by Shirleypal
He concludes that extraterrestrials are living on earth in humanoid bodies.

Frightening but not surprising!
racehorse

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-22-2009 10:37 AM

It is frightening but I am not surprised either, I just listened to his interview with Art from 03-30-00 again a few days ago, it an amazing listen..

I know some are skeptic but I believe that R.V. is very real and it works, the C.I.A. and U.S. Government would no fund a program for all those years if it didn't work, given that like Art I also beleive they are still using it.

racehorse maybe you remember the remote viewer who said one of the reasons the program was abandoned (at least publicly) was that is scared some in Government that there would be no secrets, guess those politicians don't want their corruption coming out...it may have been Russell Targ.

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 05-22-2009 10:44 AM

Shirleypal wrote:
racehorse maybe you remember the remote viewer who said one of the reasons the program was abandoned (at least publicly) was that is scared some in Government that there would be no secrets, ...it may have been Russell Targ.

Yes Shirleypal, Russell Targ said this and so has Lyn Buchanan. I believe it.
racehorse

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-22-2009 10:47 AM

Thanks race.....my memory is better than I thought, love listening to Russell Targ, he has a good interview up on Conscious Media Network.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-22-2009 10:55 AM

Wish Ingo would reprint his book Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy, it is available on amazon starting at $274.00.....I didn't buy the book when it came out, big mistake..

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-22-2009 01:43 PM

Contacted Ingo's order line and since he is self published and working and concentrating on a new book he has no plans at this time to reprint Penetration.....

Current books available:

SECRETS OF POWER, Vol. I
SECRETS OF POWER, Vol. II
REALITY BOXES.
THE WISDOM CATEGORY

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 05-22-2009 04:40 PM

Is Swann is correct and the far side of the moon is riddled with alien constructions, how much longer can the U.S. Government hope to keep a lid on the existence of alien beings? Space exploration is increasingly becoming a private, as opposed to a governmental, matter, and if a private corporation discovers these constructions, how will it keep silent --- in the long run?

Is Swann correct or does the U.S. Government know that its days of controlling the information on alien beings are numbered? I honestly don't know. What do you people think?
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-22-2009 04:56 PM

Their days may very well be numbered, who knows, but Joe you know the information is out there and not just from Ingo Swann, the problem is it isn't on the 6:00 news, if mainstream would finally pick this up on a consistent basis it wouldn't be long before the government would be forced to fess up. John Lear has been talking about the very same thing for years but the problem with him is some of the things he talks about sound crazy, but then what do I know, there could be a soul machine on the Moon. Oh wait it all sounds crazy, truth always does in the beginning, remember they thought the earth was flat..

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 05-23-2009 02:46 AM

joequinn wrote: Is Swann is correct and the far side of the moon is riddled with alien constructions, how much longer can the U.S. Government hope to keep a lid on the existence of alien beings? Space exploration is increasingly becoming a private, as opposed to a governmental, matter, and if a private corporation discovers these constructions, how will it keep silent --- in the long run?

Is Swann correct or does the U.S. Government know that its days of controlling the information on alien beings are numbered? I honestly don't know. What do you people think?

Excellent observation, Joe.

Perhaps disclosure will come quickly and this will be a moot point by then. There are a number of indications that this will happen. Yet, we continue to be disappointed. When the aliens want us (all of humanity) to know, we will and probably not before then.
racehorse

Janus232
Ship's Shaman

Post by Janus232 » 05-23-2009 04:07 AM

SP, it you potter around on-line, you will find pdf versions of the book - I have a copy which I then printed and bound - a lot cheaper than $274.....

As the Moon is an artificial, constructed platform, it should be obvious that "they are here" always have been - and that we are property..... Not the most popular concept to have running through One's mind - but I suspect that it is the case....

As for Private companies establishing outposts, or mining the Moon, I doubt that this is going to happen anytime soon - Not without genetic modification to prevent radiation contamination and degradation etc....
Last edited by Janus232 on 05-23-2009 04:19 AM, edited 1 time in total.
.... Techno Tribal Positively Primal
Shamanic Anarchistic Archaic Revival....

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 05-23-2009 05:33 AM

Yes, Janus, I too have read that the moon is an artificially constructed satellite. (I believe that a 1960s New-Age person named Leonard wrote a book on this very subject.) But I find it hard to believe that this is true, basically because I cannot believe that the information would be kept confidential for long if such were the case.

If people begin to realize that the moon is an artificial construction and/or that alien bases are honeycombing the far side of the moon, then it will be a cultural bombshell. People will automatically look at the Government and say: "Well, if you have lied to us about this, God knows what else you have lied to us about!" --- and then behave accordingly.

I have read a great deal about Ingo Swann, and I respect his psychic abilities greatly. (As did the CIA in 1972, otherwise "remote viewing" never would have come into being in the first place.) But I have to reserve judgment on his claim until somebody in a reputable position begins to spill the beans with corroborating evidence. As Carl Sagan used to say: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." That a claim is extraordinary does not necessarily mean that it is untrue, but since the body of evidence is against it, the claim has to be buttressed with firm evidence, very firm evidence...
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 05-23-2009 09:23 AM

Janus232 wrote: SP, it you potter around on-line, you will find pdf versions of the book - I have a copy which I then printed and bound - a lot cheaper than 4.....

Try this site:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/426672/The-Qu ... hy-I-Swann
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-23-2009 11:05 AM

Thanks Swerdloc:)

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-23-2009 10:45 PM

As for Private companies establishing outposts, or mining the Moon, I doubt that this is going to happen anytime soon - Not without genetic modification to prevent radiation contamination and degradation etc....

Hard to know what to believe Janus, some say that there is no problem breathing or living on the moon........some???

Return to “Paranormal”