Do you ever have dreams where your looking at yourself?

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Laird
Pirate

Do you ever have dreams where your looking at yourself?

Post by Laird » 07-16-2003 09:11 PM

Upon waking this morning in my usual stupor stumbling towards the coffee pot I remembered seeing my face in a dream but its me in the future.

I'm seeing what looks like a black mole that hasn't exposed its self on my face. Gee sure hope its not one of those warning visions of skin cancer.

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 07-25-2003 06:54 AM

Hmmmmmm.

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 07-27-2003 04:21 PM

This isn't a normal out of body view that I'm going to share.

During a very unusal dream I was handed a huge men's diamond ring to investigate. This is an out of body psychometry between two very unlikely psyhics, these are my impressions.

When he placed the ring into my hand what happened was amazing. (this is a custom designed ring with one large center stone with smaller ones set in yellow gold)

First the owner of this ring is very generous, he donates tireless amounts of his resources to children. (its done anomalously) He has a thing for Carter's knit clothing too. His marriage has deteriorated to the point of total disintergration. (I'm truly sorry)

This is difficult to express how the ring looked ... just before the diamonds crumbled I was seeing a plastic thin film covering the top. It has something to do with space travel or aeronautics.
I was astonished watching the replication process rebuild those same diamonds to a higher quality of perfection in the palm of my hand.

Suddenly I was reconsidering some old ufo stories in the middle of this bizarre session. Which is why I'm posting.

The goo that binds the outskin is composed of diamond like crystals built in a weightlessness environment mixed with magnetic energies (like human kinetic energy) to a wafer thin film of silcon like substance with gold and copper. No wonder those androids use thoughts to shift directions

Oh back to the dream ... I'd love to flirt with the boss.

Tracker3
Pirate

Post by Tracker3 » 08-09-2003 04:23 PM

The most vivd dream I have ever had was one in which I dreamed it in color. I usually don't really remember the color in my dreams but this one stood out and shocked me to my core.

I was standing under an apple tree and it was a warm fall day about around mid afternoon as I recall the yellowness of the sunlight was around those levels. Beside a wooden fence sat a very large woman. At least 300 pounds or so. She wore a green and yellow nature themed dress.

She never spoke a single word or even moved much as I recall, but after starring in her eyes for a few moments I felt that she was terribly wicked.

And I was suddenly about 5 feet away from myself looking back at the whole scene and watching myself.

So the me that I was watching took out a twelve inch bowie knife and began to peel off her flesh like the skin of an apple. It wasn't like she was human more like she was literally an apple with human appearance. The skin looked and felt like a red apple's peel. The outside was flesh toned but as it peeled off it turned red. It even came off just like a perfect spiral peel.

I mean it was so terribly real and shocking and scared the living hell out of me that it woke me clean out of my sleep.
Last edited by Tracker3 on 08-09-2003 04:30 PM, edited 1 time in total.
oSSSS}--Tracker-3--------

Lakesider
Pirate

Post by Lakesider » 08-11-2003 07:02 PM

I've had simular dream experiences where I'm standing off to the side watching myself negotiate sub-conscious endevours. Once in
a very long while I'll actually join in and tag along with myself, talking to my other self etc. One such example was a dream I had a couple of months ago which I wrote down and emailed to a friend who shares simular interests in dreams.

The setting is a underground metro/train station. There are two levels, the top level is the ticket/waiting area while the lower level contains the platforms. The only connection between
the two levels is a long stairwell with plexiglass walls with aluminum tubular supports.

We begin with myself standing on the lower platform waiting for a train to arrive. Once it does I walk upstairs to find my other self sitting in a chair in front of the ticket counter.
I walk over and sit down beside myself and we begin to talk.

S1 is my other self
S2 is myself
OG is office guy

S1: I thought you weren't coming back
S2: I was just watching for the train, he never got off
S1: I know but you were down there a long time
S2: It seems bigger down there, must be in a big city
S1: I don't know what city it is
S2: Do you think he'll show up?
S1: I think he will...have to wait now
S2: I think I know that girl at the counter...
S1: I've never seen her before
S1: Talk to her then...
S2: (walking to the counter)...ummm...I think I know you
S2: I knew someone that use to wear that sweater, you know her to?
S1: She doesn't understand what your saying
S1: You sound like gibberish to her
S2: (sitting down)...why can't she understand?
S1: Don't know, sometimes everything sounds like gibberish
S1: Over there, he's coming up the stairs
S1: They're waiting for him, they got him
S2: What do we do now?
S1: They're taking him to a office, you get him
S2: (walks into office)...You have the wrong man
OG: We have you as well
S2: We're leaving, drink your coffee
S1: We have to leave this building right away
S2: Where will we go?
S1: I don't know

I woke up and wrote this conversation down. I know I missed a few spots but I think I got most of it. I'm not a religous person but the guy we were waitng for kinda looked like a modern day christ with the hair and beard and dressed like a hippie.

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 08-11-2003 10:02 PM

Lakesider that's quite a dream sequence, reminding me of an outer limits episode. Why not try associating more with yourself in all future dreams.

Acceptance is a key to realizing and manifesting. I'm not sure you'll find that altered dimension for yourself or her but don't stop trying.

Whenever I started to land in the inbetween I always see myself
first ... but remain a silent observer, intently viewing my future.
Never do I look backwards.
Last edited by Laird on 08-11-2003 10:04 PM, edited 1 time in total.

James
Pirate

Post by James » 03-27-2004 02:14 AM

Yikes No. I might have a have a heart attack. I do see other people though in visions and dreams. Seeing myself. Sacry thing that is. James

Guardian Angel
Pirate

Post by Guardian Angel » 03-30-2004 12:17 AM

I have seen myself while dreaming, and it is kind of spooky to me, but I have these dreams from time to time, so I am getting used to them.

Is this a normal thing a lot of people do or is it just something some people seem to pick up on?

Keep Smiling

GA:D
Be Good To Yourself :D
My Stuff

Lakesider
Pirate

Post by Lakesider » 03-30-2004 03:30 AM

Is this a normal thing a lot of people do or is it just something some people seem to pick up on?

I don't know. I know very little about dreams. Once in a while I'm the companion of myself during dreams and rather enjoy my own company. Who else knows me better than me?

I'm either wandering through dreams with my doppleganger or will seperate and watch the both of me stumble through the dreamscape. Whenever this happens I achieve lucid dreaming and the possibilities are endless.

This has happened since childhood beginning with nightmares that weren't nightmares as my mom would walk me around the house in the dead of night hoping I would wake up but never would. I remember exactly what those nightmares were 30 years ago. I remember watching my mom walk me around the house. My brother did the same thing but he a had a habit of taking things outside...I was always inside.
Last edited by Lakesider on 03-30-2004 03:39 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Paranormal”