Same dream by three family members

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

spiritme
Pirate

Same dream by three family members

Post by spiritme » 05-14-2006 07:58 PM

I had to post this an dmaybe just maybe someone here can enlighten me as to what it could possibly mean.
Three seperate family members has the same dream ....same night...exact same dream...
The dream started with them being out of there homes in there yards......then they see themselves in their beds......but they know something is wrong....they try to get up but are stopped .....
at the end of there beds is a wolf type animal with it's teeth dripping with blood.....and they are making hidious sounds.....
they can not move or try to awaken from this .......had to be awakened after and it left them depressed and scared to death!
anybody have any thoughts about this plese let me know!

spiritme:(
A shot of truth with that there ale mate!

Lord Moon
Pirate

It would be nice to have some more details..

Post by Lord Moon » 05-14-2006 08:52 PM

First part of the dream is in their yards, being exposed... they were exposed to something.. feeling vulnerable...

Then they were in their beds...but wanting to leave but a blood thirsty monster a wolf won't let them...it's at the end of their bed, by their feet so the can't leave, probably means a quantine...they want to leave but can't that's the best I can do given the limited info..

spiritme
Pirate

Post by spiritme » 05-14-2006 09:41 PM

That is all they gave me ...........I went to visit south of here....
about 130 miles for Mother's Day..................
I know that it left them scared and wondering what it all meant.
The only thing I do know is that all of them.....described the same colors and one ( brother) said he could have sworn that he heard howling before he woke up!

Lord Moon
Pirate

What were the colors?

Post by Lord Moon » 05-14-2006 11:11 PM

It might be helpful..

nitenative
Pirate

Post by nitenative » 05-15-2006 03:17 AM

Spiritme, the very first impression I had was: this family might be undergoing psychic attack. Do these family members have any enemies? Do they have a background in the occult?

The other thing I wanted to ask: Do these family members have their own interpretation of the dream? Also, what does the symbol of a wolf mean to them and do they have Native American or shaman beliefs?s Wolves are very powerful spiritual symbols.

If the dream left them so frightened and depressed, it sounds more like a psychic attack. Evelyn Paglini, who's been on C2C alot over the years, talks about this. She said it is more common than we know.

Thank you for sharing this interesting dream. I wish we would have a regular dream deck to post on....:)
Last edited by nitenative on 05-15-2006 03:20 AM, edited 1 time in total.

palosheights
Pirate

Post by palosheights » 05-15-2006 08:50 AM

my first thoughts were that they are part of an abduction scenario. have read many reports where certain families are targeted for abduction.

andy

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 05-15-2006 10:34 AM

am very skeptical that they had the same "exact" dream, but do believe they had similar ones - and it is not all that uncommon to have similar ones. The dreams became the same because they discussed them. It often happens when similarity of dreams occurs.

But as to why -- they are a family group - they do live together,they probably watched the same tv show or movie. Possible abductions or psychic attack to cause similiarity of dreams.

Each dreamer would see a slightly different perspective as well as certain differentiations, which when discussed would become the same. The other possibility which has been stated is projection of one person's dream to others within the house to receptive people. One would have to study the individuals to find the dominant and see whether that person was a sender vs a receiver in psychic realm.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-15-2006 10:54 AM

Cherry Kelly I disagree that the dreams became similar because they discussed it, it is not uncommon for people to have the same dream at the same time and not know about it until much later, and it isn't always families or in the same house, it can cover vast distances.

spiritme
Pirate

Post by spiritme » 05-15-2006 10:15 PM

I called and asked nephew...........the wolf was grey and darker color.....but what stood out was the teeth and the blood on them......also called sister....same thing.....
that is all I could get from them.....
maybe they will remember more later......
weird.....

Lord Moon
Pirate

This may be a reach...

Post by Lord Moon » 05-16-2006 12:55 AM

But I've always thought of Bush as a grey wolf in sheeps clothing...he comes accross as this mild mannered person but, that's not his actions...

could be that were all going to be seeing his "teeth soon", and that we will be seeing them for what they really are, covered with blood..

he has frightened people so that they cannot move up out of their sleep, they are afraid to act, afraid to come up out of their sleeping beds...

It could also be signifcant that this happened on the night before mothers day.

nitenative
Pirate

Re: This may be a reach...

Post by nitenative » 05-16-2006 01:46 AM

Lord Moon wrote: ...It could also be signifcant that this happened on the night before mothers day.
Uh....why?:confused:

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

The Dogs Of War is wolf like by name,....Jihadists by anothe

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 05-16-2006 03:11 PM

Lord Moon said,......But I've always thought of Bush as a grey wolf in sheeps clothing...he comes accross as this mild mannered person but, that's not his actions...

could be that were all going to be seeing his "teeth soon", and that we will be seeing them for what they really are, covered with blood.

The three with the same dream is a shocking revelation and this is the web site for that.

I personally don't think our President at war deserves that comment in relation to this dream interpretation, of which I have no answers to offer. We saw another set of teeth on 9/11/01 and we remember our faults more clearer now.

MK;)
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 05-16-2006 03:17 PM, edited 1 time in total.
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

Return to “Paranormal”