Pedro, WTC, and me.

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

What, Us Special?

Post by Riddick » 10-18-2020 12:14 PM

It shouldn't take a crystal ball to see sorrows aplenty coming if JoeMala wins. But again, Dems don't know or don't care. All they know is Trump & the GOP must go -

IF any suffering's to be had it's just punishment, 'cause America's always been so awful - We've never been anything special, that's the bottom line! Joe says so.

How many hints Dems' vision for America is nothing great does a person need??
Attachments
biden2020.png
biden2020.png (133.18 KiB) Viewed 577 times
"Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out." - David Horowitz

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: The dirt is flying now!🗽

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-19-2020 01:58 PM

"Ain't That A Shame" would be a good 60's song to fit your fresh posts Riddick. :oops:

:cry: Have You Forgotten?

Where Were You?

Americans being forgetful seems to be an all too common syndrome aiding a strange, unethical, corrupt, Democrat, duo in this soon to happen 2020 national election. The dark dirt flung both ways gets deeper daily. :oops:

Always Remember 9/11/01 😪

MK II ∆=

343 on a Black Helmet :(

https://www.blackhelmetapparel.com/coll ... Lvc8Ep1mFY
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK II 4/26/15

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR vs September 11, 2001! If you Google that line don't forget to add the explanation mark!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-26-2020 11:36 PM

Essentials: Got Milk? Got Coal? Got 25 year shelf life freeze dried food? Got a knife larger than your potential attackers knife? Got The Floyd?

Read my SCREAMING of Bobby's name and no one at a later date says boo or who?!

Friday, 8 August 2014

The Mystery of the "Remember Pearl Harbor" Graffiti
On the morning of December 7, 1939, graffiti was discovered written on the pavement outside Owensville High School in Owensville, Indiana. In huge white chalk letters, someone had written the words "Remember Pearl Harbor!". Then exactly two years to the day, the Japanese commenced a sneak attack on the US naval base, Pearl Harbor.

I first heard about this story whilst watching an episode of Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction, which happens to be one of my favourite TV shows. Man, I loved that show! I used to come home every day after school when I was 13 and watch it on CBS Reality. It's a shame now that they don't show it anymore, and all they show now is endless repeats of Judge Judy and Cops. I mean, who even wants to see that?

Anyway, let’s not get off topic and carry on with what I was supposed to be talking about.

Ever since I heard this story, I loved it. I've always liked weird and strange stories. Now, it must be said that the story that is depicted in the episode of Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction is completely over the top and blown out of proportion. Although, I can see why they did that for entertainment purposes and cinematic effect. I mean, just looking at a piece of graffiti on the floor doesn't make for much entertainment. It should also be said that in the episode, it takes place two days before Pearl Harbor and not two years. However, the story behind it is exactly the same, being that someone predicted the attack on Pearl Harbor prior to the event taking place.

I highly recommend that you watch the video below.

(If you are viewing on a mobile device, please click HERE)

Now that locally generated Syfy Channel video is inside this thread 3 times! :oops: 😴

Okay, let's talk a little bit about the real story for a moment. Who actually wrote this message remains a mystery to this day, but as always, every internet forum has 'theories' to who they believe wrote the message.

Now, you have to think about when this was written. It was written in the year 1939, and back then there was very little graffiti or vandalism about. So, even to the people back then it must have been a surprise, and something away from how society was back then.

Another good question is, why isn't there any photographs of the writing? Well, the graffiti was actually seen by approximately 400 people at 8:00 AM on the morning of December 7, 1939 and was washed away by heavy rain shortly after.

Obviously, quite a few people are going to jump on the phantom writer / time traveler band wagon and claim somebody wrote it in an attempt to warn us of the Japanese attack two years later to the day. Although, if that were true, why would they write it on the pavement outside a school? Why not write it somewhere a large amount of people would see it or even better, the government.

On the other side of things, it could just be a coincidence. I mean, Pearl Harbor has been a US naval base since 1898 and it’s quite possible that a considerable amount of people knew about the naval base at Pearl Harbor. But again, why write it? It's not a joke or a prank, and it doesn't really mean anything. In reality, the people of Owensville completely forgot about the incident until two years later when they found out what it exactly meant.

I don't know what to really make of this story, but it still remains one of my favourite stories from my childhood and a mystery which will live on forever.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I will see you next week.

Catch you later,

Giordano

http://giorcardo1394.blogspot.com/2014/ ... arbor.html

MK II

Taptalk's Pink Floyd Forum is doing well today!

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pink_floyd/
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK II 4/26/15

Return to “Paranormal”