Princess Diana Pre-cognition

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Punnetts_Friend
Pirate

Post by Punnetts_Friend » 10-25-2002 04:23 AM

Dear Sarah Denise, I can't figure out why we have hyphens in our names.... a FF oddity,like my posting. It was part my doing that my replys had been stuck on 13 for so long. If I knew more about computers, and not touched "submit reply" twice I'd been stuck on 12. I've never heard anything unlucky about 12. My longtime friend from Kentucky when asked if he'd been here (FF) had said "yes", and with a smile on his face said "it's just coicidence". I agreed with him the same as we did the editor of the courier paper. Sarah Denise go to www.kingdomofnye.com Thanks for your words! We could not have prevented this tragedy by listening to these lyrics, but it will seem that we may have.....if only. Only God knows why!......Only God! "V" for Victory! over terrorisim P F

[This message has been edited by Punnetts_Friend (edited 17 November 2002).]

Punnetts_Friend
Pirate

Post by Punnetts_Friend » 11-26-2002 06:14 AM

Last year this date it was Monday. Today November 26, 2002 it's Tuesday 3:14 am , and time to close this thread; or request the same. Some of you cyber-pirates are a tad harsh lipped about George, and I don't know why. Ian's KSTP talk show could be streamed via FF I bet. Thanks for the posts and e-mails. Follow the tabloids, papers, CNN, and Fox for the latest on the never ending Lady Diana related stories.

Folks for the most part would not really want to know this topic exists even if it was staring us all in the face(ears incl)...again! "One Headlight" "Heroes" live tonight in Indianapolis, Indiana 11/26/2002.PF "V" for victory over terrorisim

[This message has been edited by Punnetts_Friend (edited 27 November 2002).]

Return to “Paranormal”