"Crystal Gazing"

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

"Crystal Gazing"

Post by Guest » 03-13-2002 02:10 AM

CRYSTAL GAZING

Words and Music by Mike Oldfield
Vocals by Maggie Reilly

Watching for a spark
It's a moonlight show
Reaching through the dark
Do you have to go?
Try to put a message through
To your sweetheart
Won't you like to know the secrets
Of the heart?

Chorus:
Crystal gazing
Crystal gazing
What you gonna find in
Crystal gazing?

Voices in the dark
And the lights burn low
Teach yourself the art
That you never know
Try to put a message through
To your sweetheart
Of the heart?

Chorus:
Crystal gazing
Crystal gazing
What you gonna find in
Crystal gazing

Pictures from the night
Would you be my guide
What you talk about
On the other side
Carry you a message through
From your sweetheart
Of the Heart

Chorus:
Crystal gazing
Crystal gazing
What you gonna find in
Crystal gazing

Watching for a spark
It's a moonlight show
Reaching through the dark
Do you have to go?

------------------
Peace,

Captain Kundalini

Post by Guest » 03-13-2002 02:37 AM

I had a fascination for this song the moment I first heard it. My beatiful, ballerina girlfriend, Mary Hill, turned me on to it during our strange, beautiful and passionate relationship.
Why was it strange, you ask? Well, it was strange because sometimes we knew what we were thinking. When we were seen together, we were always thought of as "Mr. and Mrs. Spencer".

(Note: My real name is Scott L. Spencer)

I would dream of her and she would dream of me. I'd get home, be thinking of her and the phone would ring and I'd answer and say, "Hi Mary." She would marvel at how I knew it was her. The same thing would happen to her, too.
I knew that I had some innate abilities, but when we were together, she was a catalyst for those abilities.
She was the only girl who ever took me out dancing. She was a natural with incredible talent. Me? LOL! I had two left feet but made a go of it anyway. She was a good friend, too, as was her black cat, Calvin. Her sisters and her father liked me...but her mother didn't dig me at all for some reason. That was one of the reasons we broke up.
Excuse me for going on like this. We met 17 years ago this very day at a Star Trek convention. The two songs that remind me of her are "Crystal Gazing" and "Tiny Dancer".

This one is for Mary.

Crystal Gazing

[This message has been edited by Captain Kundalini (edited 12 March 2002).]

Poptart8
Pirate

Post by Poptart8 » 03-23-2002 08:53 PM

What you describe isn't uncommon ... ask any certifed and licensed parapsychologist. They'll tell you its Atypical behavior.

I call it total unconditional love between humans.

Several years ago my brother was living in a Tepee by an Alaskan lake. I was in a deep sleep when suddenly I felt him in great pain, hearing him call out. I bolted awake sitting straight up in bed in a total panic. I waited until daylight before checking. This was before Cellular technology. He didn't have a phone. Sure enough he was still sleeping when I arrived to tell ME that he'd drank too much water. During the night had to relieve himself, getting himself stuck in his zipper ... end of odd family history.

Another favorite of mind is the time I picked up my daughter from grade school. On the way home my head was throbbing from a migraine. Never once did I indicate or say anything to my 3rd grader, when she suddenly blurts out "Momma why don't you take an aspirin for your headache?" (I was so surprised to hear her say that.) I quickly decided to respond with "Thank you I will when we get home." Thinking to myself she can read my thoughts and pain.

I have other examples, once my daughter phoned me up to ask me what I didn't say any thing to her when I popped in out of body. My reply was "You actually saw me?" Yes and I was on vacation in California and she was in Alaska. (I'd love to detail the validation but somethings must remain private)

[This message has been edited by Poptart8 (edited 23 March 2002).]
We can sympathize with a child who is afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy of life is that most people are afraid of the light.

Braegen
Pirate

Post by Braegen » 05-04-2002 09:31 PM

"Several years ago my brother was living in a Tepee by an Alaskan lake. I was in a deep sleep when suddenly I felt him in great pain, hearing him call out. I bolted awake sitting straight up in bed in a total panic. I waited until daylight before checking. This was before Cellular technology. He didn't have a phone. Sure enough he was still sleeping when I arrived to tell ME that he'd drank too much water. During the night had to relieve himself, getting himself stuck in his zipper ... end of odd family history."

I don't mean to laugh poptart, but that is funny!

Return to “Paranormal”