"The Night I Got A Wrong Number"

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

"The Night I Got A Wrong Number"

Post by Guest » 04-06-2002 04:56 PM

This journal entry is the hardest for me to write. Why? It's hard because as a result of what I will soon narrate, I came face to face with an unspeakable evil! WARNING! This is NOT for the weak of heart.

Back in 1984 while researching a branch of the Paranormal commonly referred to as the Occult, I bought a Ouija Board for myself, hoping that with this "tool", I would be able to contact spirits of the dead. The first mistake I made was not shielding myself properly.
The second mistake I made was using the Ouija Board by myself. To make a long story short, I came in contact with a spirit which said that it was a rather well known actress who had passed on back in August of 1962. After a lengthy (to my mind) conversation, I asked the spirit to come to me in my dreams that night so that we could....uh....get better acquainted. THAT was my last and probably my most serious mistake! It came to me alright...and as long as I live, I will never forget the horror of the Demon that I saw that night that violated (sodomized) me in my sleep! This "thing" looked like this: The top of its head was flat, but jagged... as if someone had taken a chainsaw to its head. Its eyes were nothing but narrow, empty, black slits. It's ears were gone. I don't recall it having a nose. It's mouth was just as black and empty as its eyes and it was turned down in a frozen grimace. Its skin, if it can be called that, was scaley and had a charred look to it.When I awoke from the horror, it was raining outside. That morning I burned the Ouija board and then went to church and begged God for His divine love, mercy and forgivness. I asked the Pastor there to pray for me after I told him what I had done and the consequences of my actions. We prayed together and I felt the presence of this thing and its influence on my mind. It took a couple of years to completely defeat this thing. I have the grey hair to prove it. But God is a bigger part of my life now more than ever as a result.

------------------
Peace,

Captain Kundalini

sandy interrante
Pirate

Post by sandy interrante » 04-06-2002 11:27 PM

Although I'm not religious and am a bit skeptical when it comes to diabolical things, I do believe that there is an unseen force called evil. When you mentioned the Ouija Board, I thought of Captain Howdy who talked to that girl through the board. This was a terrifying experience for you when you thought that you were just playing with it. Years ago, when I was about 20, I started reading more about the occult, especially astral projection. My life was in a kind of turmoil back then filled with depression and anxiety. I had a room in the front of the attic since I was about 12. I loved it as it was my space away from the family. After I started astral projection, I'd awake at night, feeling my body being pushed back into the bed while something was trying to get out of my body. I felt paralyzed. During those episodes, I'd hear music playing, or feeling a great wind about me sucking everything out of my room. The most frightening was outside my bedroom door which was closed. I'd hear people mulling about, speaking in different languages. At times, there was a pervasive odor of vomit. It sounds gross, but the room would be very cold and odorous. An old neighbor told me she remembered a woman who stayed in that room, being very ill with stomach cancer. That did it. I threw away the occult books, and started concentrating on God, the healing, the goodness that comes from Him. I did not become religious, but spiritual. To this day, I do not belong to a religion, but I try to lead my life filled with love, kindness and compassion for others.

LisaA
Pirate

Post by LisaA » 04-27-2002 12:07 PM

According to my metaphysical studies there are disincarnate entities that will tell you things. They may tell you the future, or tell you something that occurred outside your own experience, or give you advice. These entities have personalities. They might or might not care about you, might have an agenda. They may not know what they're talking about--in other words, they may lie. They might have appetites, like the one you mentioned. They might want to take up residence in your body or your life.

They exist on another level of resonance. There are also devas, gnomes, etc. And those are called elementals because they correspond to wind, air, water and fire. They don't hurt you and some people can sense them.

There are angels and demons. Angels have jobs to do. They're not humans and never were.

Joseph Smith, the Mormon prophet, said that when you are spoken to by a disincarnate entity, ask to shake its hand. A demon will hold out their hand but an angel won't. They will say, "sorry, I can't. I need to give you a message."

When doing any kind of this work you have to invoke the angels or God for protection.

I don't have any personal experience of this--I'm not that sensetive, I guess. But I believe this stuff.

Return to “Paranormal”