Reverse Speech EVP of the incarnate ???

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Narabic
Pirate

Reverse Speech EVP of the incarnate ???

Post by Narabic » 03-20-2002 05:54 AM

Hi everyone. I've just put another profound page on my website. If you like RS or EVP, or you just like to think about the possibilities... check out this page..there's an audio file to back up what I'm proposing here !

www.geocities.com/tryhearing/rsevp.html

Good day / night !

Narabic out

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 03-20-2002 03:41 PM

Thanks, Narabic -
Will check it out.
Interesting research -

Post by Guest » 03-24-2002 09:51 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Narabic:
Hi everyone. I've just put another profound page on my website. If you like RS or EVP, or you just like to think about the possibilities... check out this page..there's an audio file to back up what I'm proposing here !

www.geocities.com/tryhearing/rsevp.html

Good day / night !

Narabic out
</font>
Hi Narabic,

I hope that this post finds you well. The things you are finding and recording are quite interesting. In regard to the messages from the "Divine" in reverse speach, I find it a bit unlikely (in my opinion). I always thought that it was the other guy downstairs who did that. I'm not picking on you or anything. Be carefull not to be misled. Take care and look after yourself. Image

------------------
Peace,

Captain Kundalini

Narabic
Pirate

Post by Narabic » 03-25-2002 02:53 AM

Glad to hear your concern Captain K. Here's what I say. The basement is all around us ! It's all about awareness. Most importantly of all ( in my opinion ) which is all I am claiming to possess.. Intention is what really matters, and next in line is the absolute importance of putting emphasis on developing our own sense of discernment.

The world is full of intellectually lazy and ignorant blowhards. I'm trying really hard to resign from this huge club. It's a process....IMO ( in my opinion )and one that only spreads its wings from the intention of desiring to do so.So much BS thrown at us from birth in this world. Is it time yet to see above and beyond this ?

Narabic... which is a very common way to hear the sounds of " hey Brian " reversed !

Return to “Paranormal”