EVP samples...possibly some of John Lennon

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Narabic
Pirate

EVP samples...possibly some of John Lennon

Post by Narabic » 03-18-2002 11:53 PM

Hello there. I recognize a couple of names here from Weissbach's linked forum. I wonder if Hurricane Joan can be reached. I really want to speak with her ! If any of you have any interest in checking out some of my interdimensional audio work.. here's the URL to my website.www.geocities.com/tryhearing

PLEASE help me contact Hurricane Joan if you can.

Thank you !

Narabic
Pirate

Post by Narabic » 03-19-2002 04:23 AM

Hey Narabic , I went to your website, WOW, you've done some fantastic and miraculous work ! You ought to be a guest on Art Bell's program right away !

nyuk,nyuk,nyuk

Peace !

Brian J.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 03-19-2002 04:58 AM

Narabic! You don't really have two personas in one mind, do you! Image

I checked out your website and the research you are doing. Really cool! You may be on to something here - seriously.

Here's the active link to your site:
http://www.geocities.com/tryhearing

Conscious
Pirate

Post by Conscious » 03-19-2002 01:07 PM

What could be more intriguing? This stuff is real... Did you know that Thomas Edison was working on a mechanical interface to the "spirit realm" at the time of his death? If an answer or answers could be discovered as to what is going on here (it is definitely mysterious and unexplainable in a rational sense) - it would be a tremendous breakthough in our concept of reality and our ideas about who or what we are would undergo a major paradigm shift - to say the least.

Linnea -- Perhaps Narabic's second post was a "reversal" of his first. Image
The only fact that I know about consciousness is that I'm 'Conscious'.

Post by Guest » 03-20-2002 10:05 PM

Okay, you've got my attention. I've got to check this out. What kind of software or equipment did you use? How do you know that it's Lennon's voice and not some bleed over from a Cell phone or something like that?

------------------
Peace,

Captain Kundalini

Post by Guest » 03-20-2002 10:39 PM

Okay, since I know what John Lennon's voice sounds like both talking and singing, I thought that I would give your recordings a good listening to. Using various and sundry noise limiters, equilizers, filters and Dolbys, I have come to a conclusion: The voices (and yes, there are voices) are not those of John Lennon. Not even close.

Narabic
Pirate

Post by Narabic » 03-20-2002 11:02 PM

Thanks for the interest Captain K. I am not here to try proving anything to anyone, and I don't jump to any conclusions about what any of what I'm doing really means if I can stop myself in time. You asked
" how do I know it's Lennon's voice " and not bleed over from a cell phone "

I don't ! But after a few thousand hours of very intense listening exercises for five years, and becoming intimately familiar with some of the characteristics of EVP, I feel a little more certain about my own perceptions than I did even a year ago !

I actually have done better with using my guitar and amp. I am very much aware of how infinite the variables are in this study. I put many many hours into what is on my website. There are a few of my thoughts there, based on a lot of personal experience, none of which I am saying is " the way it is " !

You say that you've " come to a conclusion ". Based on viewing the info of your last two posts,times etc. As far as I can tell, your conclusion is based on your own personal hearing perceptions. No answers to any questions asked by you...a done deal, all in 30 minutes or less. You're fast !

If you notice, I try very hard to keep my comments on the level of sensitive openness, and in the form of questions about what is even in a sound file, or even what maybe is being said. I do not engage in arguments about opinions of what is there in sounds. I don't see the point...people tune in differently !

I have absolutely NO problem firmly knowing and accepting that when it comes to sound, we can all hear things quite differently.( and that's an enormous understatement ) I hear so many people presenting EVP as " it says " I have a hard time even listening to them once they've made that statement about something so individually perceivable. I am moving into ways ( hopefully ) of getting very personal feedback on what I'm exploring. I've got a long ways to go ! I do have a plan...

I am in this for serious purposes. Don't take it personally if I refuse to argue points. I chased my tail this way in debates on BBS's before. I will NEVER do it again ! As far how I filtered that JL Tower file, I used the noise reduction feature of Goldwave. This was my very first time ( guess ) at using it !

I really mainly came here to see if I could contact Hurricane Joan ! This is why I came here...! The URL link was a spontaneous whim.

PS : just because you don't hear or see something in a certain way... I wouldn't assume you're connected with the full spectrum. Just a rule I work hard to live by with my perceptions !

thanks !

Brian J.

[This message has been edited by Narabic (edited 21 March 2002).]

Post by Guest » 03-21-2002 12:50 AM

Hi,

Nice to meet you, Narabic. Image I thank you for reading my response and responding to mine in turn. While I don't think that the voices are those of JOL, I do think that they're intriguing and that you've definitely got something worth investigating. The software I use is also Goldwave, which I have had very good results with. If I could afford the software which is used by Barbara McBeath, Roger McBeath and Brendon Cook of The Ghost Investigators Society, (they use Cool Edit - $399.00.....plus tax) and knew how to really use it to my best advantage, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Sincerely,

Captain Kundalini

Return to “Paranormal”