Ghost: My First Encounter

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Ghost: My First Encounter

Post by Guest » 01-25-2002 07:14 PM

Mood Music

The incident took place in Austin, Texas on August 14, 1995 between 11:30pm and Midnight.A friend of mine who I shall call James had been going thru some bad times of late. He had been suffering from partial paralysis from an injury he had sustained years ago in a diving accident. His business was failing, his bank account was dwindling and since he had lost his lease with the apartment he lived in, he had to live with a friend until he could get back on his feet.
As sometimes happens in all of us, James lost hope and felt that there was no way out and so, commited suicide. I was told about this the next day by a mutual friend of ours. A bunch of us got together later to remember him & grieve.
Two nights later, while at a payphone talking to a lady friend, I caught a glimpse of something moving out of the corner of my eye. I looked to my left across the street and saw James! He was walking without any sign of paralysis at all! As he walked he looked at me, smiled, nodded, and then disappeared! Oddly enough, I was not frightened by the experience, but I sure was suprised. I went and told another mutual friend of ours of my encounter and he told me that he had heard that James' Sister In Law had also seen him.According to her report, she was making some sandwhiches in the kitchen of the house she shared with her husband, Drew (James' brother), when she felt a chill, followed by the feeling that she was being watched. When she turned around, James was standing in the doorway of the kitchen a few feet away from her. He spoke to her saying, "I'm okay. Everthing's alright. Where's Drew?" She screamed and he disappeared. She and I are the only ones who saw him. Two days later, James was taken to Dallas and laid to rest there. As far as I know, his ghost has not been seen since.

------------------
Peace,

Captain Kundalini
Captain Kundalini

LisaA
Pirate

Post by LisaA » 02-11-2002 10:44 AM

Must have changed frequencies.

Poptart8
Pirate

Post by Poptart8 » 02-11-2002 10:52 PM

Capt that's a great story you shared. I wish more folks would do the same.

My stories are hidden in the bileges of this ship's archives.
We can sympathize with a child who is afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy of life is that most people are afraid of the light.

Post by Guest » 02-11-2002 11:06 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Poptart8:
Capt that's a great story you shared. I wish more folks would do the same.
My stories are hidden in the bileges of this ship's archives.
</font>
Well, there's nothing wrong with reposting them. I'd love to read them. Image

Return to “Paranormal”