Elvis Has Left The Building

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Elvis Has Left The Building

Post by Guest » 01-25-2002 10:50 PM

....or has he?

One of the best-known Elvis ghost stories concerns an apparition that appeared to an elderly Tennessee farmer who was an acquaintance of Elvis'. On August 16, 1977 - before he had learned of his friend's passing - the farmer was tending to a wounded calf when he saw Elvis walking towards him surrounded by what appeared to be a slight blue fog. Elvis smiled and told his acquaintance that he was going away for a while. At that moment, the farmer's wife ran out of their house shouting that she had just heard about Elvis' death on the radio. The farmer turned around only to find that Elvis had vanished.

Elvis' ghost has since been sighted many times at Graceland, his mansion in Memphis, TN. Visitors to the grounds have sighted an apparition near poolside, in the bath house, and, appropriately, at the meditation garden close to his grave. Some visitors have even reported seeing a spectral Elvis staring out at them from behind windows.

Sightings of a phantom limo at the gates of Graceland are reported from time to time. Legend has it that Elvis can be seen inside, behind the darkened glass. For some reason this ghostly limo seems to manifest mostly around 2:30 AM.

------------------
Peace,

Captain Kundalini
Captain Kundalini

jeri sexton
Pirate

Post by jeri sexton » 01-26-2002 01:37 AM

Hey Cap't K...
Now that one gave me chills.. Yep and you are right on... I saw the photo of him or a ghostly image of him looking out the window from poolside..
I believe your stories are most accurate.. Those I have followed myself..

And yes the last time he drove into Graceland was about 2:30am, coming from the denist, after a teeth cleaning, as he had a concert scheduled the next day or so..
The last songs he sang was at his own piano at Graceland the last night of his life was 'Unchained Melody, and Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain'..

Too make a very long story short.. I waited for 20 years to go to Graceland, on Aug. 16th, 1977, I headed out from Jackson, Miss. to Memphis, at about 5:30 am in the mornin'..
About 6:30/7:00 am.. A voice in my head, said.. turn towards home Jeri, ... I didn't know why, but I turned around and started heading back to San Diego,after waiting for so long and dreamin' of seeing Elvis again. It was a very strange feeling.. I put in my 8-track tapes. (that was it in those days) and listened to him sing his "Moody Blues' Album, all the way to Texas, Than I turned on the radio, to hear the news.. I was in shock, the rest of the trip.. By the time I hit Ca. I could hear him singing with a choir, in my head.. It blew me away.. Even to this day...

[This message has been edited by jeri sexton (edited 25 January 2002).]
YOUR EMAIL BOUCES PLEASE FIX IT or DO NOT subscribe to email notices.

Return to “Paranormal”