The Egg is Red

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

The Egg is Red

Post by Guest » 08-01-2005 06:25 PM

http://gcp.djbradanderson.com/

I have been watching the Global Consciousness Project.

The egg keeps fluctuating between orange to red. It sat on the highest red for a while.

Also check out James McCanney's site:

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/Sun-Ear ... ection.HTM

smadewell
Pirate

Post by smadewell » 08-02-2005 05:08 AM

Sequoya, What's the actual link to see a graph of these eggs jumping around realtime? That site's a pill to navigate!
S.Madewell - "If the truth shall kill a man ... let him die!"

drnewel
Pirate

re:eggs

Post by drnewel » 08-07-2005 10:44 AM

Nothing happened during the eggs being red.

Perhaps Al Queda uses these random numbers to run their attacks.

One cell had an MIT Ph.D thesis abd in Physics working on the A-Bomb according to the papers - these guys are all up into these academic studies.

The woman a.b.d. was trying to get her degree in Neural Physics or something - most likely running mind control ops on celebrities right now in a terror cell.
Dr. Newel

Post by Guest » 08-08-2005 12:58 AM

The link listed above has the current egg color within 10 minutes.

You will need to run FireFox to see the egg.

It will not show up in IE.

snowbird
Pirate

Post by snowbird » 08-08-2005 08:10 AM

I'm working on Netscape 7.1 with no problem. There's no doubt about it, the eggs are hopping - if the theory is correct, we or somebody should start worrying - this doesn't sound good compared to the lazy-daizy sounds I heard a couple of months ago.

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

scroll down and on the menu on the right, click on "real time display"

snowbird

Haribo Piratos
Pirate

Post by Haribo Piratos » 08-09-2005 10:15 AM

I'm new to this egg thing, but I've heard about it on C2C. So red moving things are 'bad' and green quiet ones are 'good'? Is that the basic idea? Thanks.
I've seen a UFO. Cheers.

drnewel
Pirate

Earthquake Insurance

Post by drnewel » 08-11-2005 05:08 PM

I guess I'll pay my Earthquake Insurance.

One of the Billy Meir ufo trips shows San Francisco after a 9.0 quake in the future - that was in the 1960's.

I was guessing that the Sunami slipped the crust to avoid the San Francisco quake by unusual events that altered the time line - like the atomic test explosions in the Far East.

But who knows now - perhaps San Francisco is in for a quake - time to install a webcam on my 18th floor balcony in time for the Quake.

Maybe I should put a PayPal button on my website to collect contributions for a webcam from my 18th floor penthouse looking over San Francisco - and take bets on the quakes.
Dr. Newel

Return to “Paranormal”