To all of the sensitives out there...

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

angelgirl
Pirate

To all of the sensitives out there...

Post by angelgirl » 06-29-2005 10:08 PM

Hey, everyone--

I'm a long-time pirate who loves this forum. I don't post as often as I used to early on (life changes), but I peek in every few days to see what's going on.

My family and I are in the middle of an important "situation" right now, and I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who might be sensitive to messages from beyond for me or could point me in the right direction of someone who is "the real deal" who might be able to help me.

I wish I had the personal funds to visit with a sensitive recommended to me by a friend, but money is a little tight in our house right now, unfortunately.

If anyone can help, great; if not, I totally understand. I thought I'd at least ask. Keep up with the great discussions and take care.

Thank you, pirates.
angelgirl

You can email me at [email protected] if necessary.
A martini is not a drink; it's a potion.
--John Steinbeck

angelgirl
Pirate

bump!

Post by angelgirl » 06-29-2005 10:36 PM

I posted this too early before everything turned over. Try again...

:)
--John Steinbeck

James
Pirate

Post by James » 07-07-2005 11:44 PM

What do you want to know. I see and hear spirits. by the way some old woman with whit hair says hello and that she loves you. hmm? I have not been aorund here in a while either. Just way too busy. James

angelgirl
Pirate

Post by angelgirl » 07-09-2005 10:41 PM

Hi, James!

Thanks for stopping by. I am supposed to be packing for a trip to Canada, but I got the urge to check in to the Forum. Maybe I got a nudge.

Hmmm...I know several old ladies with white hair on the other side. Any more specifics?

To make a long story short, my family has owned some lake property since the 1920s, and we love it beyond belief. However, the two sisters who own it now (my aunts) have announced that they want to sell it. (Their brother, my dad, died about six months ago, and he was the last block to the sale.) A group of us wants to purchase it because we want to keep it in the family and ensure that our descendants are able to enjoy it, but it's going to be difficult at best to come up with the kind of money we'd need to get it. Plus, there are a lot of family politics going on that are complicating things. We have until August 1 to make an offer; after that, it could be sold to strangers.

What I want to know...

Do any of my passed-on relatives have any input on this situation? Are we doing the right thing? What's meant to be?

I would also welcome any other messages. I hear from some of them occasionally in dreams (but not lately). I would like to connect to them more, especially my dad and my brother. I miss them terribly, even though I know we aren't apart forever.

Thank you for whatever help you can give me.

angelgirl
--John Steinbeck

SAR01
Pirate

Post by SAR01 » 07-10-2005 10:44 PM

If you can wait till tomorrow, I will get centered and see what I might get to help you.... I can never promise resulting info, but I am willing to givew it a shot.

it is late for me now, and I like to be fresh and have time to pray first.

(sorry as I can't make it here often, but I was definatley "nudged" to stop by FF tonight.)

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 07-11-2005 02:13 AM

it shouldn't be difficult to negoiate a sale with your two aunts.

Once the sale price has been agreed upon you set it up
in an escrow account at any full service bank. You make the paymet and the bank dispurses the funds to your aunts. The bank will
assess a small anual fee for handling the escrow.
You'll also be responsible for paying the land taxes as assessed.
(those won't be figured into the escrow payment amount)
You'll need to transfer the title too!
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" Teddy Roosevelt

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 07-11-2005 06:56 PM

Sorry about all the typo's in that last posting, I was more tired than I thought.

You and your aunts must decide upon the rate of interest
I'd suggest a rate between 4-5% ... next you need to decide
upon the length of the loan, 10 years or 15 years.

You can check online for an amitorization schedule to help calculate the rate of interest over the life of the loan.

From what you've mentioned this porperty was co owned by
your father and his sisters. In this even you have the ability or leverage to decline your 30% of the sale for your down payment.

example if the property has a fair market value of 60,000 dollars
you'd agree to pay your two aunts $40,000 for the property.

Hope this helps!
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" Teddy Roosevelt

spiritme
Pirate

Post by spiritme » 07-11-2005 07:46 PM

my I did not know that we have sensitives in the good old FF!
that is interesting!:)

SAR01
Pirate

Post by SAR01 » 07-12-2005 03:00 PM

I sent just a general short message to the above address. if you do not get it, PM me and I will resend it again.

Many blessings.

angelgirl
Pirate

Thank you!

Post by angelgirl » 07-17-2005 11:46 PM

Hello, everyone!

I got back late last night from a week-long trip to Canada for a family reunion on my husband's side. We camped in Banff and had a good time. I became enamored of french fries with vinegar! Man, that's good!

Thanks for the responses to this topic. Sue, thank you for your messages. I'll be writing back to you tonight. James, I'm excited to hear from you if you have any messages to give. Thank you for offering. Laird, thanks for the advice. Here are a couple of things I didn't mention in previous posts.

One thing that is affecting this situation is the way the will/title were set up by my grandparents. In the will, the property was given equally to all of my grandparents' children to share and share alike. However, the title was set up as joint tenants, not as tenants in common. Therefore, as a child dies, his or her family loses legal rights/ownership of the property. My dad's older brother died a few years ago, and my dad made sure that their family was able to use the cabin. Now that my dad has died, though, one of my aunts wants to make a BIG profit and doesn't seem to care that it's important to the family to keep it IN the family. There's a long, long history of bickering among the siblings, but the only one who is perpetuating the ugliness is this certain aunt. It's too bad.

Plus, this is coming at a time when we are all pretty strapped for cash...there is no way we can pay what that aunt wants us to pay, even if we pool the few resources we have.

Anyway, we are still working on things...there may be some wiggling that the other aunt can do to help us, so all hope is not lost. I've basically given this one up emotionally--I can only control so much, and the rest will work out as it should. I'm still curious about what my dad (and others) has to say about it, though. :)

Here are some pics...the first one is me and my son in the cabin, and the second shows my son heading down the steps for our campfire. It is the place where my spirit can truly rest...
--John Steinbeck

angelgirl
Pirate

second picture

Post by angelgirl » 07-17-2005 11:47 PM

Here's the second picture...
--John Steinbeck

spiritme
Pirate

Post by spiritme » 08-06-2005 09:09 PM

SARO
I need help here....serious situation.....urgent!
spiritme

Fred_Vobbe
Pirate

Re: Thank you!

Post by Fred_Vobbe » 08-06-2005 10:05 PM

angelgirl wrote: I've basically given this one up emotionally--I can only control so much, and the rest will work out as it should. I'm still curious about what my dad (and others) has to say about it, though. :)

Perhaps someday you'll find out. I've always been curious of what my parents thought after they left. In fact I wrote to one of Art's guests just after my father died to ask if my dad had passed on or not. The answer was he did. So I can imagine the party going on up there with their "ol' gang". I was grateful for the answer I received, and the fact that she returned a letter to me

However, one of the most surprising reactions was from a Coast's guest and folks on the James Van Praagh forum.

My father had some bad experiences with wills, estates, and relatives swooping in after other family members passed. In his last decade he was very insistent that when he died that there would be no fighting and everything would be split three ways. Unfortunately this didn't happen.

Despite some anger and frustration, I just let things go the way they did. My thought was, I've been in the position of having not a dime, so anything is better than nothing. Dad also taught me to work. I did, and did well for my family and myself. And finally, by confronting the person who was manipulating things it would only harm my kids relationship with that family member. Still, I wondered how dad felt.

I could not shake the feeling that he was hurt that his final wishes were not honored, and that one of his kids would do what they did ... repeating history. So I posed a question to the forum, and I'm sorry I did.

The poison that spewed was remarkable, from "you're just trying to get the money", to one person's PM saying how disgusting I was for rocking the boat and to "leave the old man alone". Needless to say, I was taken back by the whole experience, and to this day if I hear James Van Praagh, I turn off the radio for the night.

So my words to you Angelgirl is to proceed with caution in contacting "groups" for help, as some participants skim the facts and assume the worse. And because they have no liability are willing to degrade your cry for help to further their egos.

If you really want to know, write privately to a guest that you have a hunch you can trust. And to show your sincerity, include a SASE. Or, see if they can recommend someone in your area who you can sit down with and chat.

It worked for me in the end.
scientia quod ethics super ususfructus

angelgirl
Pirate

Post by angelgirl » 08-07-2005 12:51 AM

Hey, Fred,

Thanks for your response--definitely some good food for thought!

I have good news to share with everyone--we found out yesterday that the sale of our cabin has been cancelled! Because of the discord that has happened, the realtor, out of the goodness of his heart, is not putting it on the public market nor charging any penalties as long as my aunts don't list it with a new realtor before the contract period is up. The sale could be reactivated if one of the sellers finds a buyer willing to pay the big bucks, but I am optimistic that the other one won't agree to a sale. (Some family members made an offer that was accepted by one aunt and rejected by the other, so things were at a stalemate.)

We are all breathing a sigh of relief and feel pretty confident that my grandparents' wishes will be honored--to keep the property in the family. Now there just needs to be some healing time.

We all learned a lot from this experience, and the majority of our family members are closer as a result. I think there is also more collective appreciation for the cabin. Perhaps we needed to go through this.

I'm sure my rellies on the other side are smiling.

Thank you for reading/listening!
angelgirl

P.S. Spiritme, best of luck with what you're dealing with...I wish I could help.
--John Steinbeck

Deepfrost
Pirate

Post by Deepfrost » 08-07-2005 02:32 PM

I can try to help Ive been senseitive all my life I have seen and felt things since I was 6 So tell me whats going on and even if I cant help I'd like to offer some support
Smile it makes people wonder what your up to

Return to “Paranormal”